Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 42 Greenup Co. 6
I will rephrase my statement- Trash the Raceland football program. Which = players.:biglmao:
that's right Wrote:I will rephrase my statement- Trash the Raceland football program. Which = players.:biglmao:
Prove it....or shutup about.
[QUOTE=Proud Ram But we do have nice roads! And we do all live within a mile of the school!

Ooooops! That's a false statement....... How many more out there?
Loon Wrote:[QUOTE=Proud Ram But we do have nice roads! And we do all live within a mile of the school!

Ooooops! That's a false statement....... How many more out there?

????????????
????????????
WHAT??
that's right Wrote:I will rephrase my statement- Trash the Raceland football program. Which = players.:biglmao:

=some Raceland fans.

Guilty as charged.

By the way a couple of the are really good friends of mine and know how to take a joke.

I think you need a midol.
:igiveup:
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:[quote=Loon]

????????????
????????????
WHAT??

All of your Rams don't live in the Raceland District but, then again, that's not all that uncommon......
That helped Fball, thanks, it really helped, PMS tears me up! Living with three women in the house, they should have offered! This is all fun and games for me! I do hate it for the Greenup players, I live around some and they are great kids. I think they could be better with coaching. Moving on to next week. loon, I pay taxes for your school!
[ loon, I pay taxes for your school![/QUOTE]

Nope.... you don't pay taxes for Loon's school.
Thanks, Walleye. You are correct. I do pay taxes for his county roads.......
Okay. I want my fed. tax back!
:dudecomeon:
Glad I could help.
[quote=Loon]:igiveup
Good luck GC the rest of the way.
If you think this smack talk is bad......wait till the Game with the Evils!!
If you keep talking I'm gonna smack ya!

Oh I'm sorry! That may have been too personal and offended every member of the Am community. Subsequently degrading the kids since they are part of said program. We wouldn't want to do that now would we.
I bet if you looked in the mirror you couldn't smack yourself!:Cheerlead
By the way, the Jv game with Greenup was something! I would think their Parents left wondering what the coaches were doing tonight. NOTHING!
that's right Wrote:I bet if you looked in the mirror you couldn't smack yourself!:Cheerlead

It would be a sin against nature to strike something that majestic.
Good come back!Confusednicker:
Thank you.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:A Greenup Co
guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and the big muscles, but I don't get why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!

This joke is used in every City County rivalry lol. And it never gets old.
Congrats to the Rams!