Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 42 Greenup Co. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Big win for the Rams! Congrats! Always like to see an opponent do well after we play them. Raceland really responded tonight. I think they will be on a mission the rest of the season.
Let me begin by saying......Old warrior you are an idiot!! TJ Maynard has a lot more class than me. I would have hung a hundred on your buts! F-Ball......How on God's green earth did Greenup score 14 points on the Devils? Total physical domination!! Kosar do you no what the other side of the 50 yard line looks like on your field? I hope so because your Varsity never saw it!! You guys will not see the light of day for at least the next ten years or so. My advice to you guys would be to drop this game from your schedule as quickly as possible. I could go on forever but I need to do more important things than talk about how bad we beat the mouseketeers......like go poop or something.
522 yard of total offense!!! Is Gc's quarter back ok. Brian Caudill knocked him off the planet. It would have been 70-6 if we hadn't got a bunch of touch downs called back. Not often you get 10-15 penalties called on you and still score 42 points. LITTLE BROTHER was pretty good tonight!! Who got shutup Coach!!!
WOW, it sounds like the RAMS really put it to them tonight. But I was actually expecting a closer game but with all the emotions that went on this week I guess I really shouldn't have. Congrats to the Rams tonight.
RAMBAIT Wrote:Let me begin by saying......Old warrior you are an idiot!! TJ Maynard has a lot more class than me. I would have hung a hundred on your buts! F-Ball......How on God's green earth did Greenup score 14 points on the Devils? Total physical domination!! Kosar do you no what the other side of the 50 yard line looks like on your field? I hope so because your Varsity never saw it!! You guys will not see the light of day for at least the next ten years or so. My advice to you guys would be to drop this game from your schedule as quickly as possible. I could go on forever but I need to do more important things than talk about how bad we beat the mouseketeers......like go poop or something.

Slept walked through the first half. I don't think they gained 30 yards the second half. Williams broke a couple of long runs on counters.

Suprised by the margin. Sounds like the Ams let loose of all of that emotion. Good for them.

For GC. Really!!!
Congratulations to Raceland. What can we say? We suck!!!
LOL at the idiot Old Warrior. And it's only going to be worse the next couple years.. I stayed away from the prediction thread because I knew it would be full of so much stupidity from him. And I just now went and read it and I was right. These kids went through it all this week! And truly prevailed over the most adverse situations.
I was fine with everything until their coach ran his mouth in the paper. I've heard of an opposing player supplying bulletin board material but, not a coach. What was he thinking? We have a good football team. We are just a very young football team. Tonight we played great but we can also not play so good at times. That was the best 4 quarters we've played this year. Well 3 quarters a lot of people were out of the game after that. Where is old warrior and Kosar? come out come out where ever you are!!!
Great job RAMs!

Alot of things got the RAMs fired up for this game. The biggest thing that fired this team up besides the obveious. Was the write up in the Ashland Daily Independent.
Class act by the RAM coaching staff! Didn't have to let them score. Put 11 clean jerseys in the game with about 7:30 left in the game.
My heart tonight wasn't as soft as coach Maynard. After what has been said throughout the week. I would have buried them. But I keep forgetting it's about the kids. Not us old farts!
Greenup does have some nice looking players. If there was ever a game where one coaching staff out coached another. This was a classic.
We here in Raceland are blessed with a very good staff.
Great job Ram players and coaches!
Until next year! Looking forward to it!
I almost feel sorry for you GC posters. But when I almost get there. You mouth off. See you BIG BROTHERS next year!
Come on out and take your medicine old warrior!!! We could have and did play that game on one side of the field. I was mistaken Kosar....your team did see the other side of the 50 yard line.......When they changed sides of the field when the quarters ended. My bad for not giving your team some credit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny. I don't care who you are!
How big a boy are ya Old Warrior!
Rambait I guess we shouldn't be too suprised about the outcome tonight. Greenups pass defense is terrible! Pike Central put up big yards on them too. We just ran the same running play over and over and they couldn't stop that.

Good Lord I hate to see what the Kittens and Johnson Central do to them. Rowan too. Gonna be a long year in Lloyd.
fball Wrote:rambait i guess we shouldn't be too suprised about the outcome tonight. Greenups pass defense is terrible! Pike central put up big yards on them too. We just ran the same running play over and over and they couldn't stop that.

good lord i hate to see what the kittens and johnson central do to them. Rowan too. Gonna be a long year in lloyd.

again!
I thought it would be a close game because of what our team went through and all the talk about the new coach and the off season conditioning greenup had. Well, the Rams could have beat Big brother 70-0 if they wanted to. Some things never change! The new coach has no more class than Copley and who ever works with those guys in practice, get real! The Greenup kids deserve more!!!!! they have talent, coaches do your JOB!
that's right Wrote:I thought it would be a close game because of what our team went through and all the talk about the new coach and the off season conditioning greenup had. Well, the Rams could have beat Big brother 70-0 if they wanted to. Some things never change! The new coach has no more class than Copley and who ever works with those guys in practice, get real! The Greenup kids deserve more!!!!! they have talent, coaches do your JOB!

I agree with that. GC kids played until the end never quit. Their coach should never have put them in the posistion they were in tonight. Nothing against their kids or most of their fans. Just the dillusional few goober heads that get on here and run that cut under their nose.
I know you are reading this Old Warrior and Kosar......Show some NADS and come out of hiding!
Well the night is complete. Total domination of the the Mouseketeers at the Magic kingdom in lloyd and My Wolverines just won the college game of the year. Can't ask for much more than that. Except for old warrior and Kosar to grow a set!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry....couldn't help myself.
It really does make me want to get back in coaching. Greenup kids if you look at these silly forums, keep you head up and good luck rest of the season. coaches if you see this, work in practice on lineman footwork and teach the kids how to use their hands blocking, this isn't the JFL! Also the linbackers and DBs could use some work with reads. I am really lost for words on what they have learned in practice! This could have been a good game if the coaches did their job. I live in Greenup Co. even though I am a RAM fan when we play each other, I would like to see more out of my tax dollars coaches!
No Williams. No Marsh......no chance... It's that simple fellas. With those two injured I knew we were screwed. Good job rams. Injuries suck.
My hats off to Kosar. Still waiting on you Old Warrior.
that's right Wrote:It really does make me want to get back in coaching. Greenup kids if you look at these silly forums, keep you head up and good luck rest of the season. coaches if you see this, work in practice on lineman footwork and teach the kids how to use their hands blocking, this isn't the JFL! Also the linbackers and DBs could use some work with reads. I am really lost for words on what they have learned in practice! This could have been a good game if the coaches did their job. I live in Greenup Co. even though I am a RAM fan when we play each other, I would like to see more out of my tax dollars coaches!
starting center out. Starting tackle out. Starting linebacker out. Both d ends out. Both rbs out. Come on man. We have no returning starters on the ol from last year anyway. You can't blame a coach with this many starters out.
Kosar, two injuries, Did you watch the game? They looked like JFL kids, That's on the coach!
That's 5 key injuries. With a bunch of fridge and first year kids filling in.
With Williams, Marsh and two starting linemen out kosar is right. They didn't have a chance. It almost was down to JFL.
Kosar Wrote:That's 5 key injuries. With a bunch of fridge and first year kids filling in.

Frosh not fridge...lol. stupid auto correct
Hope that's the case, hopefully they get well very soon or it will be a very long season!
While those are big injuries don't ignore the fact that Raceland is 80% sophomores themselves. You guys act like this is a team full of seniors picking on a team full of JFL players. And yes injuries suck. But it's part of the game too. Our starting QB lost his father last week! While a coach lost a close family member and another player lost a grandfather. I'll be delighted to see the excuses the next two years when it's a running clock the second half. By the way Rambait. You said you're wolverines. They're my wolverines first i called it! I stayed home from this game just to watch them!
By the way have fun facing your former god of a coach Copley this year. Same story different page.. Although the story always ends in .500 or less. And yeah I know you won a regional title or something before I was born I saw lol.
Pages: 1 2 3