Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville At Sheldon Clark 2-10-06
"The Guru" Wrote:S
I have to take the Tigers in this one by a close margin.

Make no mistake, if a player or a parent act the way they did at Paintsville tomorrow in Inez, they will both be litening to the game on the radio in their car.
IMO I really don't see Bundy takin care of much my friend..
number 1, he's a basketball player
number 2, he looks like he has never lifted a weight in his life and he is TINY
number 3, he has probably never faught with anyone
number 4, he's a basketball player
Paintsville better be ready for a physical, VERY PHYSICAL game cause anyone that has played against SC at SC then they know that they will get away with pretty much anything. All these boys played over there last year and went thru it, so I hope they remember and are ready for it.
We shouldn't talk about people fighting during, before, or after the game.

So keep ya head boys, both teams. And Parents, let the kids do the talkin.
:omg: TongueoliceLig
THIS

"Eike Kusch" Wrote:We shouldn't talk about people fighting during, before, or after the game.

So keep ya head boys, both teams. And Parents, let the kids do the talkin.

CRAP

Quote: Originally Posted by Matt_Knee
l he's pushin what, a buck 30 tops and he doesnt look like much of a scrapper.
[i]SC by double digits

IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Knee
IMO
number 1, he's a basketball player
number 2, he looks like he has never lifted a weight in his life and he is TINY
number 3, he has probably never faught with anyone
number 4, he's a basketball player

STUPID !!!! :wtf1:

You guys are supposed to be talking about a High School Basketball Game!! NOT about some kids fighting. If this is all you are going to the game for, JUST STAY AT HOME AND LISTEN TO IT ON THE RADIO! And if anyone is caught starting anything, and I don't care what school they are from, I hope they do get arrested and banned from any High School gym for life! So a kid's temper flares on the court if he can't handle himself out there then that is his problem, NOT the parents job to come on the floor or in the parking lot! Of course these kids are going to talk smack and shove on each other on the court. That is part of the game. If anything happen's, that is the officials and coaches job to handle. We are there to just watch and cheer our teams on. So why doesn't everyone just grow up and talk about the game.
:beg:
Paintsville by 4. They better come ready to play or SC will send them home with another loss!
this is my first post here so i guess i should show my true colors with it. im taking my beloved cardinals by 46......ok not really but this game being in inez i see the cards winning by less then 8.
I hope Paintsville wins for no other reason than for the ones who come to practice, work their tails off, and play for the love of the game, the school, and the team. If that sounds dramatic, then so be it.

As for all this ugly talk, someone needs to put the lockdown on it from this site. This is the sort of thing that incites violence on the court and there's a modicum of responsibility by the powers that be here, to keep things on topic.
Not only is sheldpn clark going to win, I belive their going to win in double digits.This game is being played in Inez. SC is just to physical for the tigers.
BM is going to be hot tonight and he will be dominate. :theman:
Go Tigers!
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:little bundy he's pushin what, a buck 30 tops and he doesnt look like much of a scrapper.
SC by double digits

I predict a close game, could go either way by the way both teams are playing. Both team players respect each other and know each others capabilities. I think they are friends off the court and good competitors on. Lets just wait and see.
I dont know how to predict this game. SC plays a physical game. It seems to me that Paintsville doesnt like them like that. But then again, Paintsville is coming off a loss at ER so they may want some payback. I dont want to predict this one, it can go either way.
stop this talk of fighting, shut your pie hole and play ball. go blue! tigers by 10+
:no: oh yea by the way the cards are going down yeeee haaawww.:ChairHit: lol
"Super-Card" Wrote:Y...........

OMG, I agree with super-card...
whats this world coming to
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:OMG, I agree with super-card...
whats this world coming to
It is a cold day in hell my friend.
I didnt wanna do it..
but it was something that needed to be done
and **** if it aint cold in here
BACK to the game you jokers, lol
word is juan carlos torres is on his way back to mexico because of a family member being hospitalized, this is a big hit for the team and i wish him and his family well.
Get this back on topic NOW! NO more talking about violence or inciticing violence will be tolerated!
This thread will be closed immediately if there are any more innappropriate or off topic post.
I'll say Paintsville in this one, but it really could go eather way.
Depends on which of Paintville's two teams come out to play tonight.
if they play as a team they can beat just about anyone.
It depends on which p'ville team shows to play but rater than that both are realy good ball teams.