Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville At Sheldon Clark 2-10-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I take SC in a good one
Paintsville by 12
I think Paintsville will win by ten or more!
If SC plays with the heart and desire they have shown in the past 2 games, I think they can pull it out.
SC by 3
I'm goin with SC by a few...they're gonna have to pull out early and May is gonna have to play just as good as he played against LC..If so, the other SC players will piggy back off of him and they too will step their game up...
Paintsville
Paintville by 7. Is this being played at SC?
I got Paintsville, we can crush em if we dont try the run n gun on em
"-STAT-" Wrote:Paintville by 7. Is this being played at SC?

Yes
Pville by 2
Paintsville
Only GOD knows what is going to happen in this ditrict anymore! But, I'll guess Paintsville in a close one.
SC by 6
Seeing how each team is playing right now I choose Sheldon Clark. They looked unbeatable at Lawrence Co., and Paintsville stunk it up at ER. I think there are some real internal problems at Paintsville. They better pull it together before the post season.
I have been a homer all year and I see no point in changing now. SC has been coming together at the right time and the Tigers have come upon a rough spell. That is reason for concern since they could be due one, but I don't think it will be this one. If SC can eliminate stupid tunrovers, play hard yet still under control, and not allow Slone to go off; I think they will win by double digits. May being active early will also play a key role. If Williams does not start again that means P'ville will be extremley small and force Slone, Pugh, and Vanhoose to do most of the rebounding. May needs to be a presence on the boards at both ends and dictate the flow of the game. If he can get a couple of easy put backs early and start feeling good you better watch out.
That is alot of if's and can's, but one thing is for sure come Friday night there is going to be one heck of a 15th region basketball game.

SC by 12
go get em cards the way they are playing they are ripe for the picking.
i do hope the tigers show some manhood and come out to play
as for a prediction. paintsville by 6.:please:
Sheldon Clark by 10
Scheldon Clark busted JC at home so im sayin sheldon clark by 7 or less
SC FOR SURE! SC by 8
Are you guys serious?
Paintsville by 10 or more...
But, I love to see Blake get a little gravel in his gut!

~Warrior
I'm gonna have to go with my cards by about 8. Looking good a Lc lets hope they keep things rolling.
The Ville by 7
b-may is ready to play and will step it up tomorrow night...this will be 1 of his 2 games he has left at SC.....so he will go off for 25 or more...Cards all the way
Paintsville...

I know you guys read this, you need to get your heads in the game and start playing with some heart... it's sad to hear you all say you don't care anymore, hopefully the stuff that is going on will do something to turn the switch but untill it happens you all won't be very successful... You guys head up to Sheldon Clark tomorrow and if you don't start playing, your gonna have your asses handed to you figuratively and literally...
paintsville by 10
SC is starting to gel and Paintsville is struggling. I look for Paintsville to be fired up but SC will respond to the challenge. SC by 8
Sheldon Clark
SC should win this one from what i have seen them play
"Warrior" Wrote:Are you guys serious?
Paintsville by 10 or more...

I'd love to see Blake get a little gravel in his gut!

~Warrior

little bundy's pushin what, a buck 30 tops and he doesnt look like much of a scrapper. SC by double digits
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:he's pushin what, a buck 30 tops and he doesnt look like much of a scrapper. SC by double digits

Same thing someone else said from another county!!
I have to take the Tigers in this one by a close margin.
Pages: 1 2