Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 13 Ravens 10
BFritz Wrote:Woodley's the dirtiest player in the NFL and everyone knows it- he's been fined multiple times.

However, anybody notice on the second punt after the Steelers player got flagged for running out of bounds and Woodley absolutely horse collared the guy to bring him down?

Normally, that would be a penalty, but not with the Steelers that late in the game.

It's amazing how there's two sets of rules- one for the Steelers, and one for everyone else.

Another example would be a few weeks ago when the Steelers were driving for the win down by the goalline, their guy fumbles, but the refs didn't clearly see the other team recover, so, even though the other team came out of the pile with it, the Steelers get to keep the ball. That's weird because how many times does it not matter that it's a pile and you can't CLEARLY see who recovers the ball?

It's a joke.

I don't see how you think the league has a set of rules for the steelers, and a set of rules for everyone else. In my personal opinion, the steelers get the bad end of the calls every game that they have played in every week, other than the fumble a few weeks ago.

Woodley is nowhere near a dirty player. He just plays all out just like Harrison. If you want to talk horse collar, I can't count on both my hands on how many times that has happened on pittsburgh and no flag thrown.

This was the best football game that I've seen this year. Not just because of the score, but because these teams resemble one another. Both teams are at the top of the nfl in defense, both play very physical, and both have the biggest and baddest defenders in the league.

I will have to say that the Ravens blew it. When Troy forced the fumble the ravens should have ran the football. 2&5, that is a running situation, especially when you got the lead. If they had ran the ball, no fumble. If anything, they would have punted the football and would have forced the steelers to drive down the football field and score(which they had not done good all game)

Congrats Steelers!
BFritz Wrote:Woodley's the dirtiest player in the NFL and everyone knows it- he's been fined multiple times.

However, anybody notice on the second punt after the Steelers player got flagged for running out of bounds and Woodley absolutely horse collared the guy to bring him down?

Normally, that would be a penalty, but not with the Steelers that late in the game.

It's amazing how there's two sets of rules- one for the Steelers, and one for everyone else.

Another example would be a few weeks ago when the Steelers were driving for the win down by the goalline, their guy fumbles, but the refs didn't clearly see the other team recover, so, even though the other team came out of the pile with it, the Steelers get to keep the ball. That's weird because how many times does it not matter that it's a pile and you can't CLEARLY see who recovers the ball?

It's a joke.
Your post would be much more credible if you knew what you were talking about. It's Harrison that's been fined multiple times. Not that it matters really. I can see how easy it is for someone of your sharp wit and intellect to confuse the Steeler linebackers. They're all superb.
Big Ben, Injured Ankle and a VERY messed up nose!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

It's a joke.

I wonder why all Bengals fans are alike for, they all know absolutely nothing about football. Maybe they get it from the organization because apparently they have no idea what they are doing as well.

Facts is, James Harrison has got fined for hits that according to the rule book are not illegal hits. While I see hit after hit, week after week from other players that never get fined or a penalty thrown, that a dirtier. If the league doesn't quit picking on Harrison, and the Steelers, which they are by the way, then the league should be ashamed of theirselves.

Woodley????????He is not even close from being dirty, you are just jealous you don't have a linebacker as good as him. He is a man playing with a bunch of boys. If you watched this game at all, you could see it took 2 and 3 men to block him. He is truly remarkable. If the steelers can improve their secondary then they would be unstoppable. I just wish they was all healthy. Their O line and D line are so banged up its pathetic. I hope they can get healthy come play-offs.

Now I agree with the fumble, its was the Bills ball. But can you name another play? I got some news for you, that was not the first and won't be the last call that was called wrong, and yes after they have looked at the replay.

GO STEELERS, sorry my friend that you are years and years away from winning a superbowl, let me give you some advice first, find a good coach.
Last night's game is how football should be played. Hard hitting defenses making the offenses work for every single yard. Low scoring game, fun to watch. What makes this game so great is that both teams hate each other but respect one other a great deal. I can't stand the Ravens, I love the way the way they play football. If every team in the league played football like the Steelers and Ravens, the NFL would be would be a much better league.
I guess this means the Steelers and Ravens will be playing round 3 at Heinz field in January for the AFC championship.