Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 13 Ravens 10
Great game! Big win for the Steelers.
What is great about this rivalry is that these teams hate each other on the field. But they respect the heck out of each other. After the game is over, you see professionalism on both sides. I never did like Ray Lewis, but when Ben was out, he called Ben to wish his best. That is a pro. That was classy. Lewis said he really respected the Steelers. I've had a little different outlook on Lewis since. These two teams really mirror each other. I don't like the Ravens, but I respect and admire them.
Beautiful..this is the game we needed to win. Our defense stepped up and played good, solid Steelers football. I am tickled right now. I do, however, hope that McClain gets fined out the rear for his hit on Heath. I think its garbage that there was no penalty for it, but like Harrison said, "if thats me delivering that hit, I get penalized and fined"..huge win. This is Steelers football!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Beautiful..this is the game we needed to win. Our defense stepped up and played good, solid Steelers football. I am tickled right now. I do, however, hope that McClain gets fined out the rear for his hit on Heath. I think its garbage that there was no penalty for it, but like Harrison said, "if thats me delivering that hit, I get penalized and fined"..huge win. This is Steelers football!

You're exactly right. Harrison get penalized and fined. That is the kind of hit that should be targeted. But they flag the questionable ones and let that go. That could have very well broken his neck. A question, Hoss. The last pass interference call: That was stupid, but when a pass is 10 yards out of bounds, shouldn't that be uncatchable?
Shady Grady Wrote:You're exactly right. Harrison get penalized and fined. That is the kind of hit that should be targeted. But they flag the questionable ones and let that go. That could have very well broken his neck. A question, Hoss. The last pass interference call: That was stupid, but when a pass is 10 yards out of bounds, shouldn't that be uncatchable?
Yes its considered an uncatchable ball..however, the officiating has been absolutely abysmal the entire year, so I wouldnt expect anything else..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Woodley's the dirtiest player in the NFL and everyone knows it- he's been fined multiple times.

However, anybody notice on the second punt after the Steelers player got flagged for running out of bounds and Woodley absolutely horse collared the guy to bring him down?

Normally, that would be a penalty, but not with the Steelers that late in the game.

It's amazing how there's two sets of rules- one for the Steelers, and one for everyone else.

Another example would be a few weeks ago when the Steelers were driving for the win down by the goalline, their guy fumbles, but the refs didn't clearly see the other team recover, so, even though the other team came out of the pile with it, the Steelers get to keep the ball. That's weird because how many times does it not matter that it's a pile and you can't CLEARLY see who recovers the ball?

It's a joke.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
^ the fumble call was insane.
Steelers fan support rape and child molestation
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Steelers fan support rape and child molestation

They can suspend me for this but I don't care. Your comment is just plain stupid and idiotic. That is about as low life a comment as I've ever seen on here. I take that personal and that is a low life scumbag comment.
Shady Grady Wrote:They can suspend me for this but I don't care. Your comment is just plain stupid and idiotic. That is about as low life a comment as I've ever seen on here. I take that personal and that is a low life scumbag comment.

Its A freaking joke dude. Jesus christ calm down. I dont believe one bit that Ben ever touched anyone. Its fun getting a rise out of you guys.
BFritz Wrote:Woodley's the dirtiest player in the NFL and everyone knows it- he's been fined multiple times.

However, anybody notice on the second punt after the Steelers player got flagged for running out of bounds and Woodley absolutely horse collared the guy to bring him down?

Normally, that would be a penalty, but not with the Steelers that late in the game.

It's amazing how there's two sets of rules- one for the Steelers, and one for everyone else.

Another example would be a few weeks ago when the Steelers were driving for the win down by the goalline, their guy fumbles, but the refs didn't clearly see the other team recover, so, even though the other team came out of the pile with it, the Steelers get to keep the ball. That's weird because how many times does it not matter that it's a pile and you can't CLEARLY see who recovers the ball?

It's a joke.

Typical post from a Bungle fan. BTW, have you sold your Super Bowl tickets that all of you bought when the Bungles signed TO? All I heard was Super Bowl, here we come. The Bungles should be banned from the league. This is a football league, not a circus. And since you know so much about football, when the whistle blows, the play is DEAD. The whistle blows when a touchdown is signaled. So, when the whistle is blown, if a Steeler had the ball, why not let it go? The most that can be done is replay the down, which is what they did. Learn the rules then comment. Until then, continue to count the losses.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its A freaking joke dude. Jesus christ calm down. I dont believe one bit that Ben ever touched anyone. Its fun getting a rise out of you guys.

No one like to jab more than me. The topic of child molestation is no joke. Not on any level. Joke about football, not children.
Shady Grady Wrote:No one like to jab more than me. The topic of child molestation is no joke. Not on any level. Joke about football, not children.

Rape nor child molestation is a joke. But big ben is a target. Cracking jokes at him about this stuff is fair game.
Shady Grady Wrote:They can suspend me for this but I don't care. Your comment is just plain stupid and idiotic. That is about as low life a comment as I've ever seen on here. I take that personal and that is a low life scumbag comment.

No need to get offensive about it. It was a joke, maybe unnecessary, but still there's no need for name calling like that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its A freaking joke dude. Jesus christ calm down. I dont believe one bit that Ben ever touched anyone. Its fun getting a rise out of you guys.

Everything's cool. Sorry for the reaction, I know you were joking. The child thing just got me for a second. Sorry, man. Hey, my brother is a Cowboys fan, so yeah, I like to get people going as much as the next man.
Shady Grady Wrote:Everything's cool. Sorry for the reaction, I know you were joking. The child thing just got me for a second. Sorry, man. Hey, my brother is a Cowboys fan, so yeah, I like to get people going as much as the next man.

It's all cool man. I was expecting a reaction but nothing that serious. Maybe a little far on my part but all a joke. I apologize for offending you in anyway.
It's been a good day but I have to go to bed. The Steelers won, the Cowboys won (this is good because they are playing themselves down in the draft order) and the Bengals lost. The only down side is that the Bengals are playing themselves up in the draft order. They may end up with the number one pick.
Real Badman Wrote:No need to get offensive about it. It was a joke, maybe unnecessary, but still there's no need for name calling like that.

If you will please re read my post, I did not call anyone a name. I was referring to the comments, but I was very careful not to call someone a name. But Wildcat and I are okay. Just want everyone to know we talked about it and we are okay. No harm no foul. I just have a soft spot for kids and kinda flew off the handle. Sorry for the confusion.
BFritz Wrote:Woodley's the dirtiest player in the NFL and everyone knows it- he's been fined multiple times.

It's a joke.
Hey Fritz Ive gotta ?
How many keyboards have you fried with tear drops from typing crybaby comments about the Steelers over the years?:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Hey Fritz Ive gotta ?
How many keyboards have you fried with tear drops from typing crybaby comments about the Steelers over the years?:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

Hey i got a question? Can u respond to his post without totally avoiding the facts he posteD?
Fritz if you can honestly sit there and tell me that the league doesnt target the Steelers, then my friend, you have a serious problem. The league has catered to everybody Pittsburgh has slammed in the mouth over the last 30 years and changed the entire game because of it. As far as your other comments, I wouldnt expect anything else from you. Theres a fine line between being physical and being dirty. Its just too bad your team is neither. Your team just sucks. Again. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Fritz if you can honestly sit there and tell me that the league doesnt target the Steelers, then my friend, you have a serious problem. The league has catered to everybody Pittsburgh has slammed in the mouth over the last 30 years and changed the entire game because of it. As far as your other comments, I wouldnt expect anything else from you. Theres a fine line between being physical and being dirty. Its just too bad your team is neither. Your team just sucks. Again. Big Grin

I agree with you they have singled out a certain player from the steelers this year. But what about that fumble call a few games ago?
Big Win Steelers!! This team manned up in the 4th quarter and made plays on both sides of the ball to get the W! Folks can say what they want but Big Ben is the toughest QB in the league! Imagine Brady playing with a broken nose! GO STEELERS!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I agree with you they have singled out a certain player from the steelers this year. But what about that fumble call a few games ago?
Im sorry. I have no knowledge of what your speaking about Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im sorry. I have no knowledge of what your speaking about Big Grin

See there u go. If the league looks the other way then why shouldnt you Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:See there u go. If the league looks the other way then why shouldnt you Smile
No, my problem with what the league is doing is totally different. A fumble is different than calling penalty after penalty for hitting someone the same way everybody else is hitting guys and them not get called for it. Theres been a million botched fumble and interception calls, but like tonight, when McClain flat out beheaded Miller, nothing was called (should have been a 15 yarder), and the guy should get fined $25k for it, and probably wont. We all know, and everybody knows that if James Harrison delivers that same hit, thats 15 yards and $25k or more out of his pocket..its a different set of rules.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No, my problem with what the league is doing is totally different. A fumble is different than calling penalty after penalty for hitting someone the same way everybody else is hitting guys and them not get called for it. Theres been a million botched fumble and interception calls, but like tonight, when McClain flat out beheaded Miller, nothing was called (should have been a 15 yarder), and the guy should get fined $25k for it, and probably wont. We all know, and everybody knows that if James Harrison delivers that same hit, thats 15 yards and $25k or more out of his pocket..its a different set of rules.

I totally agree with you their. 100%. what their doing is outrages.

What im saying is how can u miss a call of that magnitude with instant replay? That fumble gave them a win. thats all i was saying.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I totally agree with you their. 100%. what their doing is outrages.

What im saying is how can u miss a call of that magnitude with instant replay? That fumble gave them a win. thats all i was saying.
Well, I think that play was close. Obviously, since I am a Steelers fan, I think they got it right..it all balances out though. In the 2005 playoffs against Indy, Troy got robbed of an interception that almost cost us the game, and it was blatant, lol..ah man, thats it for me tonight. Gonna head to bed..later..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I think that play was close. Obviously, since I am a Steelers fan, I think they got it right..it all balances out though. In the 2005 playoffs against Indy, Troy got robbed of an interception that almost cost us the game, and it was blatant, lol..ah man, thats it for me tonight. Gonna head to bed..later..

I never Sleep! Yea man i understand. I'm just glad ur not a lakers fan.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I never Sleep! Yea man i understand. I'm just glad ur not a lakers fan.

Do what! Big Grin