Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 27 Mason County 14
CONGRATS BELFRY, awesome game
Way to go Pirates!!! You've made us all proud.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:He went down while playing defense. Not sure on the "exacts" of how and what he was doing but I do know it wasn't while he was QB....

I heard from someone he tore up his knee again not sure if thats true can someone confirm this information? If so I really hate that for the kid, may end his playing career.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I heard from someone he tore up his knee again not sure if thats true can someone confirm this information? If so I really hate that for the kid, may end his playing career.

the way it sounded was they wasnt looking at his knee, hope not,and yes it probally would ,dont think any one would take a chance on him then..
Pawsatt's injury was to the same knee he injured last year. I haven't heard what the extent of it is, but will pass that along if I do. I really hated to see that happen. Hopfully he will recover.

I have to pat myself on the back for picking this score, 27-14. :rockon:

Way to go Pirates, let's win them one at a time. Now go get ready for Russell.:Thumbs:
Word is that Pawsatt tore his ACL. Really hope that's not the case though.
RisingPower84 Wrote:Word is that Pawsatt tore his ACL. Really hope that's not the case though.

Sure hope he didn't! Seemed to me this young man has a bright future in front of him. Hope he fully recovers from his injury!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry