Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
80.21%
Lawrence County
19.79%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Bell Co. 11/12
I'm a Johnson Central fan and I can say for sure Bell is not a one man show.Looking forward to seeing Bell win it all.
Evil Eye Wrote:I'm a Johnson Central fan and I can say for sure Bell is not a one man show.Looking forward to seeing Bell win it all.

Good Luck to you guys as well tonight!!! Make the run for State and bring down those Bluebirds this year! :1:
easyM Wrote:Wonder why they didn't mention that the Madon the qb was out? Hilton was questionable? And a couple more that are very questionable as well? Heck I heard the other Hilton (coach) was doubtful for the game too. Bumped his head yesterday and now he can't remember the plays to call out to the offense.:lmao:

i heard about hilton bumping his head and talked to him to see if he was ok. he said he was fine but wouldnt be calling any defensive plays tonight. he said he would allow one of his assistants to call plays.

i would expect bells defense to not perform too well if he is not calling any defensive plays.
Good luck to both teams tonight. is there anywhere online I can watch the game online or a Radio station online
johnnyt Wrote:i heard about hilton bumping his head and talked to him to see if he was ok. he said he was fine but wouldnt be calling any defensive plays tonight. he said he would allow one of his assistants to call plays.

i would expect bells defense to not perform too well if he is not calling any defensive plays.

You guys didnt hear? Cody Davenport has a foot injury. He ran over it with a 4wheeler last night. He just called and told me. So he is out as well.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Good luck to both teams tonight. is there anywhere online I can watch the game online or a Radio station online

Yes here....

http://www.thebig1063.com/
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yes here....

http://www.thebig1063.com/

thanks
Hope this one is not as one sided as last year. I would love to see an upset, but in reality Bell should roll on.

Bell - 41
LC - 20
Davenport isnt playing in tonights game due to an accident that hurt his foot...
I LOVE IT!!!:rockon: LAWRENCE CO. AND BELL CO.:Thumbs: LETS HAVE A GOOD CLEAN GAME,:Clap: KEEP THE ZEBRA'S OUT OF IT TongueirateShoAND LET THE BOYS PLAY!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!! ANYBODY CAN WIN ON ANY GIVIN DAY!!!:1:
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote:I LOVE IT!!!:rockon: LAWRENCE CO. AND BELL CO.:Thumbs: LETS HAVE A GOOD CLEAN GAME,:Clap: KEEP THE ZEBRA'S OUT OF IT TongueirateShoAND LET THE BOYS PLAY!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!! ANYBODY CAN WIN ON ANY GIVIN DAY!!!:1:

You coming to the game?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You coming to the game?

No wish I was!! Was down there last year! just wasnt able to make the trip this year!!! But will be there in Heart and Soul:rockon:
Bell Will win!! with that said i am on my way to log mountain to dudley hilton field!!:devilflam
almost game time lets go CATS get your pee hot and ride or die! whatever that means
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)