Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Wolfe County pull it off?
Ballers Wrote:Well OrangoenowBlue, if you knew me at all you would know I am a tough critic..
And I never once agreed to the 10-0 post stated by warmachine..
But hey, let's try to keep this on topic k?

Never said you did. I do agree with you that Wolfe County or any other school going undefeated in boys basketball is outlandish. The only team in the 14th region that has a shot at going undefeated and that is still not likely is Perry Central girls.
mhshow21 Wrote:can wolfe county win every game this year?

im about 100% sure they will

Rediculous thread! I can't believe I'm even posting a reply on this one!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Never said you did. I do agree with you that Wolfe County or any other school going undefeated in boys basketball is outlandish. The only team in the 14th region that has a shot at going undefeated and that is still not likely is Perry Central girls.

I agree. Glad we could come to terms on those.
It's not even a lock for them to win DISTRICT!
redskinmama Wrote:do you people realize wolfe lost two of thier best allaround players . in gilbert and deaton who is going to score for them. just wondering talked to a player from wolfe he said they couldnt even win district after losing these players.

Yeah they will.They still have a better team than anyone else in our district.Breathitt don't have anyone but Hayes and now Deaton if he gets to play.
With the transfer of Trenton Gilbert, a 6'1 freshman guard who averaged nearly 20 ppg last season as a varsity player, Wolfe's region chances took a big dip. They may still win the district though.
Wolfe County lost every half (18min) they played this Saturday to Elliott Co. and to Russell. Russell played without their football players also.
This thread is a joke for real, I know the person who made it. We came up with the idea just to get everyone on here riled up and it has worked. Use some common sence people, you should have known this wasn't a serious thread. The person who made it HATES wolfe county, he is actually from Breathitt and a huge supporter of them.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:With the transfer of Trenton Gilbert, a 6'1 freshman guard who averaged nearly 20 ppg last season as a varsity player, Wolfe's region chances took a big dip. They may still win the district though.

Where did Gilbert transfer?
nannook Wrote:Where did Gilbert transfer?

Scott County I believe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
nannook Wrote:Where did Gilbert transfer?
Scott County
lol i love this thread.

Didnt Wolf County just get blown out by Rowan County in a scrimmage two days ago.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I did too. Almost as loud as I did when I read the "Perry Central going undefeated in football" thread. Oh by the way, it is alright for Warmachine to rib someone, but when you rib him , he has to PM you. I guess he can dish it out but cannot take it. With me, that just stirs the pot more. If I **** someone off, especially from PCC, it makes my day better.

makes my day as well. :Thumbs:, but Wolfe going undeafted is like Jesus coming back and playing a couple games of Call of Duty with me...HA!
Looks like they are underway on this...

Nov 30, 10 Lee County home 55 - 60 (L)

Yup, undefeated season for sure.
Guess it didn't take long to screw that idea up did it! Smile