Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Wolfe County pull it off?
can wolfe county win every game this year?

im about 100% sure they will
No, Wolfe wont go undefeated, No they wont win region, yes they have a very good chance at repeating as district champs. JMO.
From what I have seen of their schedule, if Wolfe County plays up to their potential in every game, I see them losing somewhere between 3-5 games in the regular season. I do believe they will win the 55th District Championship but there is little to no chance that they will win region with PCC, Hazard, and KCC still being on a higher level than the rest of the 14th Region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Only if they are playing a JV schedule like JBS this year will they go undefeated! Nice post though, I like the confidence! Smile
No, like mentioned above, they have a good shot at another district title, but no shot at region.
solid team that will have a good year yet, in regions will run up against more talented and stronger teams I like this team's mix of players
Should win their District and compete for the All A title, but can't beat Hazard, so they will not get any titles, but the 55th District.
I will go ahead and say it right now.
Wolfe will not "pull it off"....
I'm 100% sure.
If Wolfe draws the 56th, they may get to the semi finals again. They can't get any further though.
Wolfe may have a shot at the district title but i dont see them getting close to a regional title. They couldnt beat PCC Hazard or Knott in a regional tourney . They might beat one on a given night but couldnt win back to back against these guys.
mhshow21 Wrote:can wolfe county win every game this year?

Before the off season I would have said yes but they have lost a few key players so now I have to say no.They may win the district but thats about it.

This must be the Wolfe County version of Warmachine.
Worse.
lol
I am 100% sure that no one will go undefeated in the 14th region this year.
Aslan Wrote:Worse.
He is not up to Warmachines level yet.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:He is not up to Warmachines level yet.

Warmachine is very optimistic, but mhshow21 predictions are absurd.
He's 100% sure Wolfe will go undefeated this year, while also winning there district and region. Look through some other threads and you'll see he has an excuse for every Wolfe Co loss last year.
Aslan Wrote:Warmachine is very optimistic, but mhshow21 predictions are absurd.
He's 100% sure Wolfe will go undefeated this year, while also winning there district and region. Look through some other threads and you'll see he has an excuse for every Wolfe Co loss last year.

I think a fourth place finish in the district for Perry Central proved that predicting they would go undefeated was also absurd. If Warmachine was from another county he would be considered "absurd" but he is a Perry County supporter so that makes him "optimistic". LOL.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I think a fourth place finish in the district for Perry Central proved that predicting they would go undefeated was also absurd. If Warmachine was from another county he would be considered "absurd" but he is a Perry County supporter so that makes him "optimistic". LOL.

What else do you expect? Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:What else do you expect? Big Grin

I would expect nothing else.:biggrin:
Benchwarmer Wrote:I would expect nothing else.:biggrin:

Exactly. :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:What else do you expect? Big Grin

:Clap:
do you people realize wolfe lost two of thier best allaround players . in gilbert and deaton who is going to score for them. just wondering talked to a player from wolfe he said they couldnt even win district after losing these players.
Yeah, yeah, yeah I sure do admit that my predictions were absurd. I dont know what I was thinking saying PCC would go undefeated in one of the weakest football districts in Kentucky. I mean hey little biddy Hazard beat Clay 41-20 this past Friday. What was I thinking when I said PCC would beat Clay? Harlan County has been smashed by Bell and Pulaski County. Whitley County lost 15 seniors from last years team. What was I thinking when I said PCC would beat Whitley? Well anyway, Wolfe has about a snowballs chance in **** of beating Hazard, PCC, or Knott Central in the 14th region tournament. My predictions were nothing like the guys up above. Mine had a little logic to them.

And Sabo, do you ref basketball games? If so, call me.
Wolfe will not make it to Rupp, and even if they did, they wouldn't win state.

So IMO, no, Wolfe just can't pull it off.
warmachine Wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah I sure do admit that my predictions were absurd. I dont know what I was thinking saying PCC would go undefeated in one of the weakest football districts in Kentucky. I mean hey little biddy Hazard beat Clay 41-20 this past Friday. What was I thinking when I said PCC would beat Clay? Harlan County has been smashed by Bell and Pulaski County. Whitley County lost 15 seniors from last years team. What was I thinking when I said PCC would beat Whitley? Well anyway, Wolfe has about a snowballs chance in **** of beating Hazard, PCC, or Knott Central in the 14th region tournament. My predictions were nothing like the guys up above. Mine had a little logic to them.

And Sabo, do you ref basketball games? If so, call me.

LOL. I rest my case.

I seriously laughed when I seen this was actually a thread..

NO.
Ballers Wrote:I seriously laughed when I seen this was actually a thread..

NO.

I did too. Almost as loud as I did when I read the "Perry Central going undefeated in football" thread. Oh by the way, it is alright for Warmachine to rib someone, but when you rib him , he has to PM you. I guess he can dish it out but cannot take it. With me, that just stirs the pot more. If I **** someone off, especially from PCC, it makes my day better.
I just sent you another PM. When did I ever rib you?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I did too. Almost as loud as I did when I read the "Perry Central going undefeated in football" thread. Oh by the way, it is alright for Warmachine to rib someone, but when you rib him , he has to PM you. I guess he can dish it out but cannot take it. With me, that just stirs the pot more. If I **** someone off, especially from PCC, it makes my day better.

Well OrangoenowBlue, if you knew me at all you would know I am a tough critic..
And I never once agreed to the 10-0 post stated by warmachine..
But hey, let's try to keep this on topic k?