Poll: Who wins it.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
66.04%
Betsy Layne
33.96%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Pikeville 10/15
uhavenoidea Wrote:No disrespect by any means, but that's a whole lot of IF's. How does BL have the better skill players, only curious?

The Strength of Schedule and big game experience will be the difference in this one.

Which hints the reason I said they gotta play the game! Nothing is decided on paper.
bball_fan Wrote:Which hints the reason I said they gotta play the game! Nothing is decided on paper.

Well of course they have to play the game or someone has to pay the forfeit fee.

Still didn't answer my question as to how does BL have better skill players?

Just trying to have an honest discussion.
Ok I flubbed up. Im a big enough man to admit my mistakes. I truly want to appologize for my comments yesterday. I love my Alma Mater and I always will. When you love something you want to protect and defend it. But I let my emotions get the best of me. I truly had no malice in my heart in some of my comments yesterday. I only meant them as good natured ribbing but it wasnt very tasteful in restropect and I am truly sorry for that. Ive always been the person who said trash talking had no place in this game. That its what is done on the field between the whistles that matters. I broke that rule yesterday and I am sorry. Dont get me wrong I still believe my Panthers are gonna win and win big but I will give you BL fans credit for one thing. You guys didnt do what PCs fans on here did last week before they went to Pond Creek and are coming over here thinking your gonna blow Pikeville out(We saw how that turned out didnt we?). At 7:30 tonight, one way or the other, THE TALKING STOPS!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!
Big night for the Bobcats, good luck to both teams. But I will still stay with what I know 3 touchdown win for the BOBCATS.:popcorn::Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
hunter 44 Wrote:way to clean things up. your go to make some one a good little woman some day.

hahaha this is funny. Almost as funny as you thinking your gonna beat Pikeville. Oh and goodluck in district with 2a Russel and Prestonsburg next year hahahahaha.
Pikeville 35-14
these post just made my day... thx BL
Billnz28 Wrote:hahaha this is funny. Almost as funny as you thinking your gonna beat Pikeville. Oh and goodluck in district with 2a Russel and Prestonsburg next year hahahahaha.

I want to start off by saying I did pick Pikeville. With that being said, I figured to be a moderator on Bluegrass Rivals, you had to have class, but you don't have any. You have been anti-Betsy Layne all season and in a rude way. You have attacked people in another thread for picking Betsy Layne. You laughed at me and others when we picked Betsy Layne to beat South Floyd big. I guess it shows how much you know.
:eyeroll:

betsy layne has only given up 3touch downs in district,
the 2 in the phelps game was their starters against our JV so they did not count.

betsy layne has also scored 144 points....i think both teams are even to be honest BUT i do believe betsy layne is hungry!!!!!!! LETS EAT BOYS!!!!
35-6 at halftime...
westside Wrote:i want to start off by saying i did pick pikeville. With that being said, i figured to be a moderator on bluegrass rivals, you had to have class, but you don't have any. You have been anti-betsy layne all season and in a rude way. You have attacked people in another thread for picking betsy layne. You laughed at me and others when we picked betsy layne to beat south floyd big. I guess it shows how much you know.
great post westside........ Even though you did pick pikeville....i forgive you. Just kidding!!

Gooooooooooo bobcats!!!!!
pride239 Wrote:great post westside........ Even though you did pick pikeville....i forgive you. Just kidding!!

Gooooooooooo bobcats!!!!!

I've got friends on both sides. I think BL has really good talent. I wish them well. I just think Pikeville is too much. I could be wrong. We will see.
Westside Wrote:I want to start off by saying I did pick Pikeville. With that being said, I figured to be a moderator on Bluegrass Rivals, you had to have class, but you don't have any. You have been anti-Betsy Layne all season and in a rude way. You have attacked people in another thread for picking Betsy Layne. You laughed at me and others when we picked Betsy Layne to beat South Floyd big. I guess it shows how much you know.
Hunter 44 has been saying these little comments to me in this thread here and there and I guess Im not allowed to comment. hahaha guess you dont know me cause I will say pretty much what I want, DOnt know what to tell you if you dont like it. and other than the SF vs BL thread and Paintville vs BL threads I havent posted anything about BL. Dont really care if you like my comments or not. I didnt attack anybody I just questioned what they were saying. I was wrong about the SF Game, cant help that the team has quit. Ill tell you one thing I do know. Pikeville will beat BL tonight and BIG.
Billnz28 Wrote:Hunter 44 has been saying these little comments to me in this thread here and there and I guess Im not allowed to comment. hahaha guess you dont know me cause I will say pretty much what I want, DOnt know what to tell you if you dont like it. and other than the SF vs BL thread and Paintville vs BL threads I havent posted anything about BL. Dont really care if you like my comments or not. I didnt attack anybody I just questioned what they were saying. I was wrong about the SF Game, cant help that the team has quit. Ill tell you one thing I do know. Pikeville will beat BL tonight and BIG.

I could care less if you comment, but commenting and acting like a jacks$$ are two different things. You're acting like an immature jacka$$.
If pikeville over looks BL it could be close, if they come out and play the way they should it will be Pikeville by 3 Td's and one FG..