Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Pikeville 10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THis will be the biggest game in BLHS History and this is the district championship so what do you all think about this match up?:rockon::rockon::ChairHit::HitWall::thanks:
I think this will be a better game than what alot of people think...Bobcats ARE for real...Bobcats by 6
Not sure about this, being a Pineville fan I will watch with peaked interest. Likely we will face one or both in the playoffs. History would say Pikeville due to their tradition. This game being at Pikeville also gives them an edge with homefield. All that said ....

Gonna root for Betsy Lane ... :Cheerlead
I like Pikeville. But if BL beats Pikeville then i dont know what i'd do.
Same hype as the AC/Pikeville game last year. Pikeville will win.
I honestly feel that BLHS is the better team in this one. The Bobcats by 3 touchdowns.:Thumbs: :popcorn:
Tho I stated I will root for BL, This game should be close and if it is then Pikeville wins on that homefield. Should BL play with too much emotion Pikeville runs away. BL needs to keep their heads, play the game thats got them where they are, they will win then.
My Heart says Betsy Lane
My Head says Pikeville

Pikeville wins a close one :zzz:
Pikeville by 2 tds
I would like to see this game,I happy to see that BETSY LAYNE is turning their progam around,but it will still be hard to beat PIKEVILLE @ PIKEVILLE.I wish the best of luck to BL.
pikeville-42
bl-28
Pikeville in a route. BL keeps it close the first quarter and then Pikeville hit their stride in the second quarter and keep it rolling till the end.
Pikeville- 49
Betsy Layne- 20
Betsy Layne is getting better and better every season, but they still aren't on Pikeville's level yet.

Pikeville takes this one by 3 TDs.
The CATS are skilled at every position with some weapons, if they control the turnover battle it would be real interesting. Good luck Coach Parsons and the troops, I cant wait to see you win the first ever district championship.
I got BL by 1 TD
:CheerleadGOO!!!BOBCATS!!!!:Cheerlead
Wheres PatherThunder at? I figured for sure he would be commenting in this thread by now...
bac2369 Wrote:Wheres PatherThunder at? I figured for sure he would be commenting in this thread by now...
Not worth it.

Panthers by 5 TDs
Paintsville WAS the biggest in BLHS history, but winning that game really makes this next one coming up much bigger. I think Pikeville will be favored, but Betsy Layne just needs to focus on the fundamentals and limit their turnovers. Should be fun.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Not worth it.

Panthers by 5 TDs

I'll raise you one.

Pikeville 54
Betsy Layne 12
jetpilot Wrote:I'll raise you one.

Pikeville 54
Betsy Layne 12
Glad to see you back
^^Hey thanks man...
Pikeville by 4 td's.
Dream on Alice wonderland is just around the corner!!
Pikeville 63- 0
Betsy Layne your not terrible, but your not even average yet.:devilflam
TurboPanther Wrote:Dream on Alice wonderland is just around the corner!!
Pikeville 63- 0
Betsy Layne your not terrible, but your not even average yet.:devilflam
ouch.
The Betsy Layne fans need to get real. You guys barely beat the worst team Pantsville has put in a football field in the last 20 years. That does not mean you are even close to Pikeville's level. As much as I would LOVE to see the bobcats win this. It isn't happening

What I want to see. Bl-21 Pikeville-14

What we will see Pikeville 49 BL-21
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The Betsy Layne fans need to get real. You guys barely beat the worst team Pantsville has put in a football field in the last 20 years. That does not mean you are even close to Pikeville's level. As much as I would LOVE to see the bobcats win this. It isn't happening

What I want to see. Bl-21 Pikeville-14

What we will see Pikeville 49 BL-21

:Thumbs:I agree but you got to ride the bus til it stops.
Pikeville by 20+
Betsy Layne is off to their best start since the 86 team rolled into Pikeville on Halloween night with a 6-2 record with a chance to stake their claim for a share of the district lead. That team jumped out to an early touchdown lead against a very talented Pikeville team who was one year away from winning their first of three straight state championships. But in the end Pikeville prevailed.

This Bobcat team rolls into Pikeville under similar circumstances. So far they have had fairy tale season with their 5-2 start and can put themselves into position to win their first distict title ever. IMO talent wise they can actually matchup with the Panthers. From there I think the Panthers have all the advantages. I'm afraid the clock will strike midnight for the Bobcats in this game. Win or lose the Bobcats are still in position to host their first home playoff game in school history. I pick the Panthers by 21+.
I'd love to see BL win, I just think BL isnt there yet. I agree with BCA, BL is getting better every season but Pikeville wins by 16 in this one. I hope the Bobcats prove me wrong in this one.
Since this game is @ Pikeville I think it will be a very good game but I don't see the Panthers losing this one at home!

Pikeville - 28

Betsy Layne - 21
Going to be close.
Pages: 1 2 3 4