Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 57th district this yr?
Saw Skaggs play last year. Solid scorer, but his footspeed wasn't very impressive. I hope to watch him again this season and see for myself if it's improved any.
This is to funny,going back and fowards about who is the best player in the 57th,Im sure SC fans says Moore and JC fans says Skaggs.If everyone on here is UK fans Im sure we would say Wall was the best in the ncaa last year,but look what happened to them,got beat out by Wva.My point is,it takes more than 1 player to make a team.Our opinions dont amount to a hill of beans,what matters is how they play when the season starts.No doubt they both are awsome ball players,but thier is more teams in the 57th and the 15th that might disagree about who is the best..Dont get me wrong its good to have good players on the team you root for,but thiers no need of bad mouthing other players just because you think you have the best player on your team.Me personally I wish SC and JC the best of luck all season long ,as well as other teams in the 57th and the 15th.Its good to have leaders but you must always play as a team if you plan on moving foward.So lets sit back and enjoy the season.
It would be somthing if magoffin, paintsville, sneak up on some people, magoffin middle school has had some great teams over, the last couple of years. They have won a lot of games, play hard it should start to carry over to high school.
Magoffin has had some good middle school teams when they are playing at home. They are 25 points better there than anywhere else. Especially when the girls basketball coach and a homer ex player are the referees.
Paintsville has got to great players. in tiller and green they could really shock some teams.
Sheldon Clark is playing really well to begin the season. Johnson Central is still the favorite in my opinion, but if Sheldon Clark keeps playing the ball they are now, look out.
what about magoffin ? i mean they are young, they was down by 14 and came back and won by 6 aganist paintsville