Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 57th district this yr?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what your thoughts and predictions?
imo i bleave it will b up for grabs with jc the favorites but i also bleave if sc plays ball they got a real shot at beating them..
JC in a cake walk this season, not another team in 57th that comes close to matching their talent level.
Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark are two heavy favorites in the 57th. Paintsville could be decent at season's end. Magoffin County and Lawrence County are rebuilding yet, any of the latter three mentioned could pull off a big upset come March
I think Johnson Central hands down is going to win the 57th District Title!!
JC is a def. favorite. But, year in and year out....no one wins the 57th "hands down". Only 5 team District in the Region and they beat each others brains out during the season.
OffTheHook Wrote:JC is a def. favorite. But, year in and year out....no one wins the 57th "hands down". Only 5 team District in the Region and they beat each others brains out during the season.

I agree with you .. come District Tourney time anything can happen thats why I love it...JC has talent Parker is a nice player... but can they keep it together until district time we'll see.. Can't leave out SC with the top player in the 15th Bj Moore great kid and a heck of a player they also have some nice looking young players that will help out this year.. I believe SC will win a lot of games but it's always rough going through a coaching change... as a former SC player i know all about that lol It will be a intense hard fought battle between SC and JC for the 57th district title no cake walks in this one..
JC will be the favorite but SC got a very good coach in Coach Spurlock. He will probably hit some rough spots in his first year but will have a very competitive team at the end of the year.
where is district at this year? if im not mistaking its a JC.. could be wrong though.. JC is the heavy favor.. not sure what kind of style spurlock is going to have at sc but if he dont put the ball in BJ's hands and let him take control of the games then SC will struggle big time..
I agree, Johnson Central will win.
Johnson Central,,,,,Skaggs and Parker duo
Jc picked up skaggs who lead the dawgs in 2 dis. Championships the should be great this year.
I dont think any teams will match up to JC's talenet..
Moore is a good player, but i dont think he can get it done by himself..
JC has incredible athletes that will lead them to RUPP this year,

Im looking to see Skaggs as a huge factor, by the end of the season it will be Skaggs, not Moore, with right of best player in the District!
Central,,, who do they have first game?
JC should win it but Sheldon Clark will contend as well.
With LC's loss of Skaggs to JC, I think the Eagles are the clear cut favorite now to take the 57th.
9-POINT Wrote:Central,,, who do they have first game?

Dec 2 at Bath Co.
Dec 3 home vs South Floyd.
cart man Wrote:Dec 2 at Bath Co.
Dec 3 home vs South Floyd.

Theres 2 dub-ya's :Cheerlead
Jc.... to much talent. Moore Cant Do it alone. Hes a great player as he has proved , not taking anything away from him but jc will walk through districts,
i belive the moore kid is the best player in the 57 he can shoot or pass seems to be a great kid
ithink the 57 could be really crazy this year
basketball101 Wrote:ithink the 57 could be really crazy this year

Agreed!
Johnson Central wins by a long shot. Parker, and Skaggs. They should do damage across the whole 15th region, not only the 57th.
I say JC without a doubt. But anything can happen. Who does SC return?
SC..Bj Moore is gonna go off this season
CardsDE Wrote:SC..Bj Moore is gonna go off this season

you all say that every year.
id like to say LC here but we all know the circumstances there.

JC will win district, region, and make a run in rupp.

thats my prediction and thats legit.
region15 Wrote:I say JC without a doubt. But anything can happen. Who does SC return?

sc returns 3 of thier starters n have 2 very good young players coming up who i bleave will make sum noise once they get sum experience under them... and with 2 football players coming out who didnt c the floor in varisty last yr will make a big help n noone in the 57th or 15th region will able to push them around. and one last thing this sc team will b able to score with having a great player in moore but there really gonna shock sum pple comedistrict tourny with there deffense.
Moore is the best player. Like it or not park best player at jc, if he wants to play.
Moore is still best player in 57, and the new coach will only make him better.
This is about who wins the 57th.
Johnson Central will be deeper than in the past.
Seniors are Cody Parker, Wade Skaggs, J.K. Hall, Tate Salyer, Tanner Bratton, Nathan Akers and T.J. Curtis. With that senior leadership add in talented freshman Shane Hall and 8th graders Truman Salyer, Braxton Blair and Hunter Ratliff. Also have some juniors and sophmores that can play. Will be interesting to see how they mesh together.
Pages: 1 2