Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
83.33%
Lafayette
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Lafayette 10/1
PurplePride92 Wrote:Lafayette is not that good. Mercer was hanging with Lafayette until their rb went down. Boyle by 3-4 tds.

You let me down Sportzanimal. One td margin of victory? With that prediction I guess you think LexCath will beat us.

LOL... Just trying a little reverse psychology. I predicted a lower score for Franklin Co, a shutout against Corbin, and a shutout against Mercer. I got the margin of victory right in the Danville game, but we should've scored more. So, I'm going the different route this week... Predict a close game and let us win by 35. We'll see how that goes.

As for your last statement... U trying to get a rise out of me? lol You know what I think about that...

Hope ur having a good time across the pond. I'm holding down the fort, til u get back.
SportzAnimal Wrote:LOL... Just trying a little reverse psychology. I predicted a lower score for Franklin Co, a shutout against Corbin, and a shutout against Mercer. I got the margin of victory right in the Danville game, but we should've scored more. So, I'm going the different route this week... Predict a close game and let us win by 35. We'll see how that goes.

As for your last statement... U trying to get a rise out of me? lol You know what I think about that...

Hope ur having a good time across the pond. I'm holding down the fort, til u get back.

Lol. I already know it is impossible to get a rise out of you,. When I read your post I said.....:ChairHit: What in the world is he thinking? Since I am over here I couldn't get the reasoning as quickly.

Yeah, it isn't too bad over here. Laid back work environment and nice Cheers-like establishment right down the street passes time quickly. Lots of familiar faces that hang out at the Cheers like establishment so every night has been fun. Light Party on Thursday Night with karoake.......:lmao: Should be entertaining to say the least. I'll try to find the game online Saturday morning.......if I am awake.:rockon:

I'll be on here and on words with friends when I can. Wifi at work also.:biggrin:
Alright... Glad things are going well.

Hope we aren't overlooking Lafayette, to LexCath next week. I doubt French would let that happen, but just sayin. Lafayette's first game on their new field and Catholic next week. Could be a trap game...

Yes, I really believe BC will win by more than 1 TD and YES, we'll beat LexCath next week
Alright... Glad things are going well.

Hope we aren't overlooking Lafayette, to LexCath next week. I doubt French would let that happen, but just sayin. Lafayette's first game on their new field and Catholic next week. Could be a trap game...

Yes, I really believe BC will win by more than 1 TD and YES, we'll beat LexCath next week! My prediction remains the same though... :eyeroll:
Hey Purple how about a little video of YOUR karoake performance.:lmao:
That my friend would be awesome. Boyle by 21 Go REBELS
Boyle wins this one! But, congrats Lafayette on getting your new field!
French For President Wrote:Hey Purple how about a little video of YOUR karoake performance.:lmao:
That my friend would be awesome. Boyle by 21 Go REBELS

I hope to get video of it. If I do, I'll post it.
BC big
Boyle by 17

37-20
Lafayette is celebrating their new field tonight by handing out blackout t-shirts.