Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
83.33%
Lafayette
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Lafayette 10/1
Thoughts,and predictions.
Of course, I'm goin with BC!
Boyle County, without a doubt. Just wish it was a home game for Boyle.
BC
Boyle takes this one by 12.

Should be a good game.
Boyle County by 17
Should be a good game.
Should be another win for the Rebels but I think that Lafayette will make it interesting for the majority of the game at home.

Boyle Co. - 31

Lafayette - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Lafayette does not really have a home right now. Does anybody know where the game will be played at? Henry Clay or Tates Creek?
I thought there stadium was finished last season.i thought all there games were away games last year.
Rebel55 Wrote:Lafayette does not really have a home right now. Does anybody know where the game will be played at? Henry Clay or Tates Creek?
The field is suppose to be ready for the game. According to the Lexington paper, Lafayette's 1st game on it's new field will be against Boyle.
Go REBELS:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Boyle County's defense is on a mission now. The Rebel's will win by 4 td's.
Ill take Boyle 35 to 7.
Got some bad news. Starting BC D-Tackle Thielemann rolled his truck last night after practice. Little banged up, will probably not be 100% for the game.
I see a tight one. With their new field, Lafayette will be fired up. Last possession wins.
I'll take Boyle by one td. Boyle 24-17.
Boyle easily.
William Muney Wrote:Boyle easily.

Well you just shot my prediction all to pieces Muney....
I look for Boyle to overlook Lafayette just a little.
easyM Wrote:Well you just shot my prediction all to pieces Muney....
I look for Boyle to overlook Lafayette just a little.

I can assure that Boyle County will not overlook any opponent. :dontthink
BoyleCounty Wrote:I can assure that Boyle County will not overlook any opponent. :dontthink

We're all human. Could be a trap game......
Boyle will win, they are the favorite to win 4A.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Boyle will win, they are the favorite to win 4A.

Well, I can't argue that with you. They did win it last year so yeah, they're the fav.
Boyle wont overlook lafayette,and ill stick by my prediction of 35-7.as far as being the favorite to win 4a i dont know about that either.i think Bell might be the favorite with home field advantage come november.
Last tune-up before district play,better start cutting out the mistakes,Lex.Cath. is just around the corner.Score for this game with Lafayette 42-7 Boyle.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle wont overlook lafayette,and ill stick by my prediction of 35-7.as far as being the favorite to win 4a i dont know about that either.i think Bell might be the favorite with home field advantage come november.

You still have to say Boyle is the favorite to win it all in 4A. They are still state champs and until they are defeated they are the favorite in my book. Sounds to me like they haven't lost a step this year. Might have started off a little shaky but they're back on track now....
I'll take BC by a TD...

We may be the defending 4A state champs, but I'll give the nod to Bell Co as the favorite this year. They seem to be playing the better ball, as of now. Plus, as was stated, hopefully, we do go back to Log Mtn this year
SportzAnimal Wrote:I'll take BC by a TD...

We may be the defending 4A state champs, but I'll give the nod to Bell Co as the favorite this year. They seem to be playing the better ball, as of now. Plus, as was stated, hopefully, we do go back to Log Mtn this year

Homefield does play in favor of Bell. And, Bell may be playing better than Boyle so far but we are far away from the playoffs. I have to give Boyle the favorite role as of now. Someone has to beat them before I'll say otherwise.
And don't take my post wrong... I'm as big a Rebel fan as anyone else, just trying to keep it real. Our 'D' is starting to play better, but we are still giving up the 'cheap' big play TDs. That will hurt us against better competition, like Bell Co.
SportzAnimal Wrote:And don't take my post wrong... I'm as big a Rebel fan as anyone else, just trying to keep it real. Our 'D' is starting to play better, but we are still giving up the 'cheap' big play TDs. That will hurt us against better competition, like Bell Co.

That 'D' will tighten up. Guarantee it. And the colder it gets the tougher it is to score. I like the match up between Bell/Boyle. Should be another great game. The last two have been games for the ages.....
We might look sort of dumb if two other teams step up and keep these two foes from meeting up again. You never know...
Lafayette is not that good. Mercer was hanging with Lafayette until their rb went down. Boyle by 3-4 tds.

You let me down Sportzanimal. One td margin of victory? With that prediction I guess you think LexCath will beat us.
Boyle Co.