Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Top 10 9/20
ok, on further review i want to step back and say that my comment was meant more as a defense to JC than bragging for Bell. JC is a good team and the fact that they were beaten by bell should in no way take away from their accomplishments so far this year, or should knock them out of the top 10 in the mountains.
johnnyt Wrote:ok, on further review i want to step back and say that my comment was meant more as a defense to JC than bragging for Bell. JC is a good team and the fact that they were beaten by bell should in no way take away from their accomplishments so far this year, or should knock them out of the top 10 in the mountains.

Well IMO I think that Somerset and Pulaski County would make it a closer game than JC did and come the closest to beating them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
how do you figure that,because we don't play.i can remember the last time we played and hazard was better.perry is not better than hazard,it's been proven.
jackbenimble Wrote:how do you figure that,because we don't play.i can remember the last time we played and hazard was better.perry is not better than hazard,it's been proven.

If Perry and Hazard played tomorrow it would be a dog fight.
And the last time Perry and Hazard played it was decided by a hail mary with 0 seconds on the clock,
So I don't know what your talking about by saying "it's been proven"....
because nothing will be proven until Hazard decides they aren't "afraid for the safety of their fans".
zaga_fan Wrote:If Perry and Hazard played tomorrow it would be a dog fight.
And the last time Perry and Hazard played it was decided by a hail mary with 0 seconds on the clock,
So I don't know what your talking about by saying "it's been proven"....
because nothing will be proven until Hazard decides they aren't "afraid for the safety of their fans".

These last two years, if the game was played, Perry would have won both by double digits imo.
And to the bolded, Hazard's administration is a joke.
Bell County at # 1
Aslan Wrote:[/B]
These last two years, if the game was played, Perry would have won both by double digits imo.
And to the bolded, Hazard's administration is a joke.

I don't know about double digits...
but I do feel that Perry would have won.
Jordan Amis wouldn't have accepted an L against Hazard last year.
Hazard would have won just like they did in Basketball. Allan Fugate would been in PC backfield all night.
Blah
Dont pay me not attention Aslan. Im just trying to get you rattled. Big Grin
Big Grin
johnnyt Wrote:do you think there is anyone on that list that can stay within 30 points of bell? or atleast any that are currently under JC?

That isn't what i am talking about. I am talking about JC getting beat bad. With a lose like that, they should have drop more then what they did.

This isn't one of the best JC team in the past few years.

JC should have got beat by Knox Central, But Knox try to run the close down then playing there game at the end.
zaga_fan Wrote:None of them can.
Somerset and Pulaski maybe stay within 30 pts, but I still say Bell would take em both down by 3 TDs.

I think Pulaski Co can beat Bell Co. this year. But we will next know.
cj2561 Wrote:I think Pulaski Co can beat Bell Co. this year. But we will next know.

Dont think so. Bell Co is 3 TD's better than any team in the Mtns.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dont think so. Bell Co is 3 TD's better than any team in the Mtns.

Agreed.
Unless you count Harlan County's JV
Buc-a-roo Wrote:It was like that for a couple of seasons where you played your district foes again the first two weeks of the playoffs. Not so anymore, as 15th points out in the next post.

Belfry lost to Pburg and Ashland. The Pirates beat Cov Holy Cross, Letcher Central and Whitley Co. They are 3-2 on the season.

Crap my bad I forgot about the Ashland game lol...However, fact remains tougher schedule and beat alot better teams. I still think the Pirates are a top 10 program above us for now. Until we beat the Pirates they will forever be ranked above us.
I think the district battle between Belfry, Pike Central and Sheldon Clark will be a good one, 15th. Right now I think Pike Central is probably a little ahead of Belfry and Sheldon Clark is ahead both of them. It should be fun seeing it play out over the next few weeks.