Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 9/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. Bell Co.
2. Somerset
3. Pulaski Co.
4. Knox Central
5. Johnson Central
6. Clay County
7. Prestonsburg
8. Hazard
9. Perry Central
10. Pike Central

What I find funny in this weeks poll is KC above JC, even though JC beat KC earlier in the season.
For the sake of not arguing this week I will give it my approval. Like they really needed it though....
Nice to see Pike in the mix
Swforever82 Wrote:For the sake of not arguing this week I will give it my approval. Like they really needed it though....

It will never have my approval!
JC should be 4.
Aslan Wrote:It will never have my approval!

Why? Because Hazard is in front of PCC?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:1. Bell Co.
2. Somerset
3. Pulaski Co.
4. Knox Central
5. Johnson Central
6. Clay County
7. Prestonsburg
8. Hazard
9. Perry Central
10. Pike Central

What I find funny in this weeks poll is KC above JC, even though JC beat KC earlier in the season.

I agree. KC is a great team and up and coming program but JC beat them. The only way KC should be higher than JC is if they beat Bell and that question will be answered Friday.
MonsterMan Wrote:I agree. KC is a great team and up and coming program but JC beat them.

I agree. If you can't judge teams on head to head meeting then what is the criteria??????
MonsterMan Wrote:I agree. KC is a great team and up and coming program but JC beat them. The only way KC should be higher than JC is if they beat Bell and that question will be answered Friday.

Agreed! Except KC and Bell play next friday.
I still think Hazard and PCC should be infront of Clay and P Burg. But all and all a good list.
all polls are this way. losing early in the season is better than losing late. you see this in the collage ranks all of the time.

polls are for how you are playing this week.
Ballers Wrote:Why? Because Hazard is in front of PCC?

You really never stop tryin to cause an argument.:igiveup:
Glad to see Pike Central getting some recognition even if we were the ONLY TEAM WHO'S NAME WAS NOT MENTIONED even if it was displayed during the 6pm, 11 pm on Monday and 6 am broadcast on Tuesday although every other Mountain team in the top 20 were mentioned. That's ok. Our boys work hard every day and have one thing on their mind and that's another District Championship but they want that Regional to go along with it this Year!!! Good luck Hawks!!! :1:
hawkeye Wrote:Glad to see Pike Central getting some recognition even if we were the ONLY TEAM WHO'S NAME WAS NOT MENTIONED even if it was displayed during the 6pm, 11 pm on Monday and 6 am broadcast on Tuesday although every other Mountain team in the top 20 were mentioned. That's ok. Our boys work hard every day and have one thing on their mind and that's another District Championship but they want that Regional to go along with it this Year!!! Good luck Hawks!!! :1:

I am confused by this statement. Are you saying WYMT did not recognize Pike Central Monday, cause I know for a fact that I did. Just wanted to clarify that.

- Rock
www.derekforrest.com
www.twitter.com/derekwymt
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:1. Bell Co.
2. Somerset
3. Pulaski Co.
4. Knox Central
5. Johnson Central
6. Clay County
7. Prestonsburg
8. Hazard
9. Perry Central
10. Pike Central

Looks great to me!! Nice to see Somerset and Pulaski Co. 2 and 3 but I think by seasons end it should be and IMO already should be PC #2 and Somerset #3.
Ballers Wrote:Why? Because Hazard is in front of PCC?

No, Hazard has a good team but the last two years Perry has been better.
I would keep the top 5 intact but change 6-10 to this.
6. Perry
7. Clay
8. Hazard
9. Pike Central
10. Breathitt
leecoukfan Wrote:Looks great to me!! Nice to see Somerset and Pulaski Co. 2 and 3 but I think by seasons end it should be and IMO already should be PC #2 and Somerset #3.

Pulaski is though.
I didn't expect them to hand it to Harlan like they did early in the season.
zaga_fan Wrote:Pulaski is though.

What do you mean Pulaski is though?
zaga_fan Wrote:Pulaski is though.

What! The Cubs lost?! How!
leecoukfan Wrote:What do you mean Pulaski is though?

I meant tough....
by the time I noticed it it was too late to edit lol
Aslan Wrote:What! The Cubs lost?! How!

The JV team was away scrimmaging with the Patriots.
king360 Wrote:You really never stop tryin to cause an argument.:igiveup:

I wasn't trying to cause an argument, it was a real question.
And the question was, why don't he agree? And that was the only reason I could figure that he doesn't agree.
I can see why Knox Central jumped Johnson Central. Knox(dominated) lead the the whole game and lost it in overtime.
zaga_fan Wrote:I meant tough....
by the time I noticed it it was too late to edit lol

Ok i understand! And yes Pulaski is very TOUGH!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I can see why Knox Central jumped Johnson Central. Knox(dominated) lead the the whole game and lost it in overtime.

So KNOX had a moral victory just like Loserville has every week? A "L" is a "L" no if's or but's about it.
Knox has only 1 loss, JC has 2. That's the big difference.
Aslan Wrote:No, Hazard has a good team but the last two years Perry has been better.
I would keep the top 5 intact but change 6-10 to this.
6. Perry
7. Clay
8. Hazard
9. Pike Central
10. Breathitt

So King, my hypothesis was correct. :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:So King, my hypothesis was correct. :Thumbs:

In the last top 10 thread Aslan's argument was the Perry is better than Clay.
And in his statement he put Perry right in front of Clay.
So I think that's what he was getting at.
Hazard's a Single A team that we don't play, there's no sense in arguing between those 2.
Ballers Wrote:So King, my hypothesis was correct. :Thumbs:

That's where I think Perry belongs, it has nothing to do with my feelings towards Hazard. I ranked Hazard and Knott ahead of us in the basketball forum.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I can see why Knox Central jumped Johnson Central. Knox(dominated) lead the the whole game and lost it in overtime.

I do not agree, the last time I looked the team with the highest score wins. Knox is a great team but JC beat them on primarily Knox's home field. The two JC losses verus the one loss of KC does not fly, JC has played better teams. Like I said Kc is a quality program and will win alot of games this year, but when you beat a team in a game you are better than they are till the next time you play.

I agree Pulaski is a great team and have not seen Somerset play and know they are in a lower class, but could Somerset line up with KC and JC and play smashmouth football with them?
Pages: 1 2 3