Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
19.23%
Bell County
80.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Bell County 9/17
i think most of us are in agreement that JC has something they want to prove not only to themselves but to the state. i do think that bell will win but i think it will be a very hard fought game. i can see an injury/injuries becoming a factor (though i hope both teams dont have any). i think both teams will play hard physical football and i dont think it will be blow out. pride is a great motivator and i think that will be as much of a factor as any.

i will say though that i was talking to one of the starting players for bell this weekend and they know its going to be a tough game. they are preparing hard for this team so if JC pulls an upset it wont be because bell didnt prepare.
I think Bell is gonna win 35-6.. Bell is just to talented on both sides of the ball, and i think this years defense is as good the 05 year.. THe yr. BELL got beat by Highlands (yea we all know the story..) Now im not taking anything away from J.J. Jude but to my knowledge i dont think bell has had a guy run all over them since the ole Marty Reagon days.. and from wat ive heard thats all J.C. relies on.. So yea Bell wins Big..
Bobcats Name The Score
tehot05 Wrote:I think Bell is gonna win 35-6.. Bell is just to talented on both sides of the ball, and i think this years defense is as good the 05 year.. THe yr. BELL got beat by Highlands (yea we all know the story..) Now im not taking anything away from J.J. Jude but to my knowledge i dont think bell has had a guy run all over them since the ole Marty Reagon days.. and from wat ive heard thats all J.C. relies on.. So yea Bell wins Big..

You mean 04. I don't agree. They are not as good as 04 or 07-09 yet! Could be but still have some improving to do.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:You mean 04. I don't agree. They are not as good as 04 or 07-09 yet! Could be but still have some improving to do.

08 will be a hard act to follow. I think that defense was best of all of them. I'm not sure what they're stats were but I know we had shutout after shutout that year....Scary thing with that bunch was, they had 7 or 8 more on the sidelines that could have stepped in to play on that defense and they wouldn't have missed a beat.
Bell wins but curious to see how JC's running back does against Bell's D.
easyM Wrote:08 will be a hard act to follow. I think that defense was best of all of them. I'm not sure what they're stats were but I know we had shutout after shutout that year....Scary thing with that bunch was, they had 7 or 8 more on the sidelines that could have stepped in to play on that defense and they wouldn't have missed a beat.

We had 8 shutouts in 08. We should have 2 already this year, but it doesnt show.
Go Bell County. Bell by at least three scores
Will this game be televised anywhere? wymt, wazoo?
csabo17 Wrote:Will this game be televised anywhere? wymt, wazoo?

It will be LIVE on WYMT @ 7:30pm on Friday night.
Thanks. Ill have to record this one. Should be fun to watch.
Alright guys first I hope JC can pull off the huge upset,My honest opinion I think we will lose by at least a couple of TD.Now I have to comment on people saying JJ and JK had a bad game.JJ 6 carries 37 yards over 6 yards a carrie.Jk 9 carries 67 yds over 7 yards a carrie.If these two gain this many yards a carrie against Bell County I think it could be a long night for Bell,I dont see it happening but if they do this ,and can control the clock,and hold Bell Countys big plays in check,you never know.It wasnt that they had a bad game against SC,it was that SC controlled the clock the entire game.If JC can control the clock against Bell anything is possible.
Football1 Wrote:Bell will be tough to hold to less than 30 points at home.

even on the road
Cats02 Wrote:even on the road

I agree to that Bell Co can score 30+ even on the road. This years offense is mighty scary. They can score on the run or the passing game this year.
Cats02 Wrote:even on the road

they scored 116 points on the road and 49 at home giving up only 26 points
what next???????
Bulldog 17 Wrote:Good Luck J.C. I hope you win and I have all ways had a soft spot for JJ Jude and his Family.
JC 14
BC 12

i just dont see 12 points losing not for bell
Bell by 2 td's
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:SC has a losing record and WYMT said they had 2 great chances to score on JC and didnt. Sounds like JC was lucky to come away with a W.

In JC's defense, JC scored 2 TD's on only like 26 plays which resulted in 14 points. SC scored 2 TD's on like 67 plays. SC pounded out 3 yards a play and controlled the clock. That is the only reason that game was close IMO.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I think this game is gonna be a lot closer then what people are predicting it to be. I'll take Bell by a TD. Seems like JC plays to the level of their competition in what I have seen this season. People are doubting JC after the SC game, but some people don't realize that Shawn Hager always puts together a great game plan against Matney no matter what kind of team he has, he'll always play Matney tough
I say Bell lays a whipping on Johnson!
Dont forget this game will be Live on WYMT tomorrow as well!
Almost time. I wish all the JC fans a safe journey to Log Mountain.
This will be a intersesting game to watch

The game will be carried live online in the Appalachian Wireless Game of the week

This game will be to see whos deffense can stop the other teams offense, at the end bell county will be to strong for the Johnson Central's Deffense. Bell County will roll in the ball game by 17
wildcats fan Wrote:This will be a intersesting game to watch

The game will be carried live online in the Appalachian Wireless Game of the week

This game will be to see whos deffense can stop the other teams offense, at the end bell county will be to strong for the Johnson Central's Deffense. Bell County will roll in the ball game by 17

This game is also LIVE on WYMT actual TV, plus online.

I have updated my score prediction with Bell Co winning 34-7.. :yikes:
its almost time. There is people already parking.tailgating has be gun

Good Luck Bobcats