Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
39.53%
Pulaski County
60.47%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs. Pulaski County 8/27
Norm Peterson Wrote:Yeah, but Harlan County doesn't have the 2001 Rockcastle team playing defense. The same defense allowed 1800 yards rushing last season in 12 games. Harlan County let the bus ride affect them last season and was manhandled by an inferior Southwestern team 35-7. I'm not sold on Pulaski's offensive line or their defense but it appears that Harlan's line was pushed around by Knox Central's line in the scrimmage. Knox doesn't have the Maroon's speed.

She was not comparing personnel only schemes.
William Muney Wrote::worthy:

You and "Norm Peterson" are about to turn me against good ole Clint Eastwood, AND Norm and the entire cast of Cheers! :biggrin:
Best of luck to the Black Bears!
GO BLACK BEARS!!!!Bears vs Pulaski... what a match up. The Bears will roll in with full intentions of upsetting last years regional champs. This will be a playoff preview. I understand that the Bears do have some injuries and illness, but hear they are on the mend and hopefully ready to take the field Friday Night! It is finally here!GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!Bears win it in a nailbiter.
From a Cougar fan,don't let the Morons out of Harlan Co. alive.Kick their a$$ blackbears,show them how we do it on Pine and Black Mountain.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:From a Cougar fan,don't let the Morons out of Harlan Co. alive.Kick their a$$ blackbears,show them how we do it on Pine and Black Mountain.

That would be great if it was played at Harlan Co. but it is at SOMERSET.
William Muney Wrote:That would be great if it was played at Harlan Co. but it is at SOMERSET.

:lmao::lmao:
I am just sick, literally sick that I'm missing this first game. We'll all be gathered around the radio with our lucky shirts and hats on cheering for the Bears tomorow night. Wishing the Bears a good game tomorrow to kick off a great season!!!!!:Cheerlead
May God bless you Mama and Big O. No doubt, you will have your hands full with Tucker and there will be alot of Black Bears with you all in mind. Speedy recovery and comfort to #19. SMACK'EM IN THE MOUTH AND KEEP SMACKIN' BLACK BEARS!!!!:Thumbs:
Im very interested to see the outcome of this game. CATPOWER i do not get where you are coming from??????:confused:
Harlan County-20
Pulaski County-21
Mama Bear Wrote:I am just sick, literally sick that I'm missing this first game. We'll all be gathered around the radio with our lucky shirts and hats on cheering for the Bears tomorow night. Wishing the Bears a good game tomorrow to kick off a great season!!!!!:Cheerlead

Mama Bear - We will definitely miss you and yours at the game, won't be the same without you there yelling with the rest of us Mommy Bears. I know you all will be there in spirit though cheering on the Bears! Tell Tuck we love him and will miss him tonight.

Now, come on Bears and bring back the victory to Harlan County!!! :Wave:
Jackie "Crow" Cornett said there's a low of 60 tonight, sounds like it's finally getting close to good football weather. Go Bears!
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Jackie "Crow" Cornett said there's a low of 60 tonight, sounds like it's finally getting close to good football weather. Go Bears!

Perfect football weather!!! Should cut down on any cramping that may happen this time of year. Go Bears! :redboxer:
Pulaski in a good game.
Harlan Co. in a battle... this could be the game of the night... and could be a very good game later in the year...in a playoff showdown... good night for football, good weather, great atmosphere down at Somerset!... I can't wait!
This should be a good test for Harlan to start out the season.
Can't wait tell they meet the Commodore's in Perry County this year.
You stole one from us last year!!!!!! lol
Good Luck Black Bears!! Wish I could be at this game.
anybody have a link to the game/radio stations?
WTUK

Tom Larkey show should come on soon.
http://radiotime.com/station/s_23306/Wil..._1051.aspx
Any updates?
Pulaski 6 HC0 with 1 minute before the half.
Thanks! Keep us updated Mama!
Any body know the score of this game yet .
Halftime

Harlan County 0

Pulaski County 13
Bear's offense needs to get something going. Hopefully they can make adjustments at the half at get something going. Bunch of silly penalties in the first half.