Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
39.53%
Pulaski County
60.47%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs. Pulaski County 8/27
Who wins?
Harlan County all the way - GO BEARS!!!
^ I hope your right!!
I'm going to have to take Pulaski in this one with what they are bringing back. I really don't know all that much about Harlan Co. but they will have to come more ready to play than they did last year. They were a much better team than they showed in Somerset last season.
With the long bus trip and what Pulaski has returning on offense I don't think the Black Bears will be able to keep up with the Maroons. I look for both teams to move the ball but I think Pulaski pulls it out late 35-27.
Pulaski should be the favorite going in to this game. I think the Black Bears will come out strong and take care of business early and in a shocking fashion. I'm anxious for this season opener.
Harlan County is poised to make some noise this year. HC by 2 tds or better.
Great Opening game and possibly a playoff game which makes it more exciting.

Pulaski Co 28
Harlan County 21
harlan 31 Pulaski 21
i will take PC by 3
Eastham has a cool head on his shoulders when under pressure...I've seen that. But, I've seen those Harlan County lineman at camp this year and those boys are BIG and tough. I don't know what PC has on their line, but, they had better bring an attitude, some billy clubs, a bear trap or two :biggrin: and a few trained whompus cats if they don't want that tidal wave of man children to break on Eastham. I'll throw my hat toward Harlan after seeing those linemen.
papagrit Wrote:Eastham has a cool head on his shoulders when under pressure...I've seen that. But, I've seen those Harlan County lineman at camp this year and those boys are BIG and tough. I don't know what PC has on their line, but, they had better bring an attitude, some billy clubs, a bear trap or two :biggrin: and a few trained whompus cats if they don't want that tidal wave of man children to break on Eastham. I'll throw my hat toward Harlan after seeing those linemen.

:Thumbs:
We feed our line rusty nails, raw meat, and tree bark. Don't be deceived by their stunning good looks, they are a bunch of "Filthy Animals". :biggrin:
Pulaski in a shootout. Pulaskis O is a juggernaunt their D was very very suspect last year. Look for a high scoring game. PC 36- HC 35
The Black Bears will test that juggernaut status....to say the least.:Thumbs: GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
In other words, the Black Bears will jab a limb in their spokes. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
I'm going with my Black Bears, Dylon Smith and that ****ry Defense will pull it out. Coach Larkey WILL NOT let his team be as shocked, unprepared, whatever it was last year in somerset just ask South Western what it was like to play a focused Harlan County Team!
It will be a close one though HC 28 PC 19. Go Bears!!!
I'm taking Harlan County in this one they will be a tough team this year.
How did Pulaski County look in their scrimmage against Marion County?
I think HC will lose in a close game, but the rematch in the regional finals will be all HC. HC is cocky right now, with all the hype only time will tell how good they will be. If they can keep some of the FRESHMAN from causing problems, it could be a GREAT year.
CatPower Wrote:I think HC will lose in a close game, but the rematch in the regional finals will be all HC. HC is cocky right now, with all the hype only time will tell how good they will be. If they can keep some of the FRESHMAN from causing problems, it could be a GREAT year.

I haven't heard of any freshmen causing problems...:confused: Freshman are oftentimes immature...gotta give them a little room for error in my opinion, lol.
Not saying there are any problems, just that Freshman come in on a high horse and think they can compete with the upper classman, and some coaches tend to baby certain freshman because where they are from. It mess with team chemistry
i havent heard a thing about HC this year.cocky? i like to know where you are getting your info?
I will be rooting for the Bears but I believe Pulaski will win in a close one.
They will have a hard game at first, but in the 4th the condition will take over. Hopefully they want let the freshman mess up what has been built over the last 2 yrs. Coaches shouldnt play favorites just because they are from up the road. They could lose other players because of some bad apples
I'd also like to know where you are getting your information. Most of the time it's people like you that cause problems by creating problems when there are none to begin. Throwing around words like cocky and stating there are potential problems with freshmen is bush league. Take your comments to another thread, we'll handle our own business here in Black Bear country.
Im not starting trouble, just saying that its human nature to come in and try to take out the alfamale, and when you are freshman, you are on top of the word because you where the top dog in jr-high. Now its on to the big time, its time to put up or shut up. Only the strong will survive. go bears
black bears 26-17
ttt
PC with a come from behind victory
The Black Bears of Harlan Co.

28-20.