Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2010
sportscritic Wrote:Pikeville got a big steal from Betsy Layne with Chase Hall will he see the field any? Have they passed any the last couple of weeks?????

I understand he is a good athlete. He will be missed at BLHS. To bad he and his family moved to Pville.
hammertime Wrote:WOW!!! I was at practice last night and was really impressed with the three new kids that transferred in! Chase Hall looks like a stud on the rise! Brenton Belcher is really going to help this team on both sides of the ball! I saw a new kid who I don't know yet, but he plays QB and has a killer arm for a freshman. He looked really impressive in throwing drills. The future looks bright for the Panthers!

Yeah, i was there too. I'm really impressed with all three. Chase Hall appears to be a pure athlete, very impressive. I saw the cannon for an arm that this freshman kid has-- very athletic--looking forward to watching these two play. Brenton Belcher looks very strong in his blocking. I was told that he benches 300lbs.,or better. Looking forward to friday nights!
I would say the other freshman was dillion hamilton from betsy layne grade school. He practiced up to I think Thursday with the bobcats. He was a heck of a qb, will he play qb???????
sportscritic Wrote:I would say the other freshman was dillion hamilton from betsy layne grade school. He practiced up to I think Thursday with the bobcats. He was a heck of a qb, will he play qb???????

I don't know. I didn't get his name, but i do know he was impressive. From what i understand the qb. position should go to Randy Maynard this season.
I dont think he will play quarterback, but he is a dandy player. I figured the next two years are maynards but after that I would say its anybody's ball game.
Yep its Dylan Hamilton.
Glad to have him aboard!:Thumbs:
The Hamilton kid really surprises me. I really thought he would stay with his uncle.
I would say that if he can learn the offense and play QB this year, and utilize Maynards talents elsewhere then that is a win win. Randy is a heck of a ball player and would be great at QB, but if someone else could contribute at the QB spot then Randy's all around talents can be used for many more things. He has great hands and runs really well. If Hamilton does sit this year at QB then at the very least the QB spot is sewed up for the next 3 years. Go Panthers!!!
i think pikeville will get beat by Betsy layne
chase hall and Dylan Hamilton was a big aprovement to the p-ville team and p-ville will have a great season this year good luck p-ville
hammertime Wrote:I would say that if he can learn the offense and play QB this year, and utilize Maynards talents elsewhere then that is a win win. Randy is a heck of a ball player and would be great at QB, but if someone else could contribute at the QB spot then Randy's all around talents can be used for many more things. He has great hands and runs really well. If Hamilton does sit this year at QB then at the very least the QB spot is sewed up for the next 3 years. Go Panthers!!!

True. This reminds me of Coach Mac when he was playing. He could be moved from tight end (with good hands & good speed for his size, 6'2-210) to fill in for Greg, or Bobby at running back.Good to see a kid thatnis so versatile.
sportscritic Wrote:I would say the other freshman was dillion hamilton from betsy layne grade school. He practiced up to I think Thursday with the bobcats. He was a heck of a qb, will he play qb???????

Does he have much speed? Good running skills?
how are the two boys from BL looking?
Wish em nothing but the best......only wish we could've kept em in Floyd County
100%SUCCESS Wrote:how are the two boys from BL looking?
Wish em nothing but the best......only wish we could've kept em in Floyd County

From what i'm told, they are doing great, and working their tails off. Both have been recieved very well by their team.mates ,and the two should see the field a lot this season if they continue to progress the way they have so far.
The new uniforms are SWEET.
Dylan Hamilton is no longer at Pikeville.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Dylan Hamilton is no longer at Pikeville.

???? Where's he at now?
6-4

2nd or 3rd Round loss in Playoffs.

Baby steps to start getting this program back on track.
Well, whether he's gone back to B.L or wherever, wish him only the best. The kid has tremendous talent.
Thanks
I wish the Hamilton kid nothing but the best. Kids a great raw talent. It's a shame he will not get coached up or improve @ Betsy Layne. Push yourself kid!!
Best of luck Dylan!
TurboPanther Wrote:I wish the Hamilton kid nothing but the best. Kids a great raw talent. It's a shame he will not get coached up or improve @ Betsy Layne. Push yourself kid!!

lmao :Thumbs:

:worthy: