Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe Co. 66 June Buchanan 64 (14th Region Tourney)
Aslan Wrote:Cmon now, no need for that.

He thinks he's talking to me Drum Thornsberry! Sorry I'm not Benchwarmer!
BigMann Wrote:Go back and read MY post on any KCC thread, I have only stated facts, never said cruel things like you ABOUT KIDS. You really should get back on your med's for the Little Man Syndrome!!! :lmao:

You should ask Matt Thompson's Mom and Dad where I sat last night and what I did. I have never and never will say anything about kids, I will take up for KIDS until the day I die whether they are from KCC, JBS, PCC , or any other schools. Anyone that has been on here for a while know I am Drum Thornsberry and goes by Killerb and hey for your information I've had a very good life as a "little man" ! and hope you have one as well. I have never tried to hide my identity on BGR, simply because I only post positive and what I know to be true posts.
killerb Wrote:You should ask Matt Thompson's Mom and Dad where I sat last night and what I did. I have never and never will say anything about kids, I will take up for KIDS until the day I die whether they are from KCC, JBS, PCC , or any other schools. Anyone that has been on here for a while know I am Drum Thornsberry and goes by Killerb and hey for your information I've had a very good life as a "little man" ! and hope you have one as well. I have never tried to hide my identity on BGR, simply because I only post positive and what I know to be true posts.

killerb, drum thornsberry, benchwarmer, etc. we all know how easy it is to have more than one name! I guess it's kind of hard to post play by play when your boss is looking over your shoulder, but when he's keeping the score book at the score's table he can't see what you're doing. As for never saying anything about a kid or kids, give me a break, I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. I've heard you say things myself. I remember how you acted at a JBS game a few years ago and went off on the ref's, we all know how you feel about JBS, and you should be banned from posting on any of JBS's threads. The kids at JBS don't deserve to be talked about like they are on this message board, their good kids, and the five seniors that chose to stay at JBS have been hurt enough. It's not their fault for decisions that adults make. Like I said in an earlier post JBS and Wolf Co. both played a good hard game last night, and I wish the kids of Wolf Co. the best of luck.
Hey Benchwarmer, old buddy, I got your back, I love to see the JBS bunch cry keep up the good work
Wow...Congrats on a great season JBS! Benchwarmer man grow up and realize that this is kids out there, there not MJ or Magic Johnson, also realize by acting the way you do at games it is kind of obvious that you dont like JBS! Man get real....JBS has some good seniors over there and they are good people as well...They dont got to hear it from you! Yeah thats right a KCC fan taking up for JBS, thats bad
killerb Wrote:He thinks he's talking to me Drum Thornsberry! Sorry I'm not Benchwarmer!

How did you know who they thought you were than??:lmao::eyeroll:
Benchwarmer has left the site for good i believe lol!
BigMann Wrote:killerb, drum thornsberry, benchwarmer, etc. we all know how easy it is to have more than one name! I guess it's kind of hard to post play by play when your boss is looking over your shoulder, but when he's keeping the score book at the score's table he can't see what you're doing. As for never saying anything about a kid or kids, give me a break, I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. I've heard you say things myself. I remember how you acted at a JBS game a few years ago and went off on the ref's, we all know how you feel about JBS, and you should be banned from posting on any of JBS's threads. The kids at JBS don't deserve to be talked about like they are on this message board, their good kids, and the five seniors that chose to stay at JBS have been hurt enough. It's not their fault for decisions that adults make. Like I said in an earlier post JBS and Wolf Co. both played a good hard game last night, and I wish the kids of Wolf Co. the best of luck.

Not that it's a big deal or anything, but it's WOLFE COUNTY. That drives them crazy up there.:Hammer3::HitWall:
:biggrin: I know, we used to be in the same district and they went off if someone misspelled their county name in a program or something. And for some reason it happens with their county's name a lot. Sometimes even in the Lexington Herald-Leader.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Not that it's a big deal or anything, but it's WOLFE COUNTY. That drives them crazy up there.:Hammer3::HitWall:
:biggrin: I know, we used to be in the same district and they went off if someone misspelled their county name in a program or something. And for some reason it happens with their county's name a lot. Sometimes even in the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Sorry about that, and I'll remember it the next time..... Also, I really do wish you guys the best of luck...:Thumbs:
What the **** did I say that was so bad?
theVILLE Wrote:Wow...Congrats on a great season JBS! Benchwarmer man grow up and realize that this is kids out there, there not MJ or Magic Johnson, also realize by acting the way you do at games it is kind of obvious that you dont like JBS! Man get real....JBS has some good seniors over there and they are good people as well...They dont got to hear it from you! Yeah thats right a KCC fan taking up for JBS, thats bad

Show me in the last year were I've said anything bad about a JBS kid. And, congrats to Thomas for having a great game.
theVILLE Wrote:Benchwarmer has left the site for good i believe lol!

I'm here.
theVILLE Wrote:Wow...Congrats on a great season JBS! Benchwarmer man grow up and realize that this is kids out there, there not MJ or Magic Johnson, also realize by acting the way you do at games it is kind of obvious that you dont like JBS! Man get real....JBS has some good seniors over there and they are good people as well...They dont got to hear it from you! Yeah thats right a KCC fan taking up for JBS, thats bad

And, yes there are some good kids at JBS.
killerb Wrote:He thinks he's talking to me Drum Thornsberry! Sorry I'm not Benchwarmer!

No your not. I even done the updates of the KCC JBS district champ game while I'm assuming you were there. Which WKCB does a fine job covering games.
jbs 4 life
Benchwarmer Wrote:No your not. I even done the updates of the KCC JBS district champ game while I'm assuming you were there. Which WKCB does a fine job covering games.

You're right Benchwarmer Harold and I did that game. THey accuse me of posting things about JBS,(untrue) while jabbing me for having to use an inhaler for my breathing problems(which I wouldn't wish on anyone), and calling me "little man", I hope it's kids and not adults doing all these silly postings.
Benchwarmer Wrote:No your not. I even done the updates of the KCC JBS district champ game while I'm assuming you were there. Which WKCB does a fine job covering games.

theVILLE Wrote:How did you know who they thought you were than??:lmao::eyeroll:

Read their posts!
Congrats WC :Thumbs:
killerb Wrote:Read their posts!

i didn and it is quite obvious that it is you drum...I like KCC as much as the next person but you cant attack kids on here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

So Benchwarmer, the man I have been chasing for years, really isn't you? It can't be.........

Your Benchwarmer and killerb..

BigMann Wrote:killerb, drum thornsberry, benchwarmer, etc. we all know how easy it is to have more than one name! I guess it's kind of hard to post play by play when your boss is looking over your shoulder, but when he's keeping the score book at the score's table he can't see what you're doing. As for never saying anything about a kid or kids, give me a break, I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. I've heard you say things myself. I remember how you acted at a JBS game a few years ago and went off on the ref's, we all know how you feel about JBS, and you should be banned from posting on any of JBS's threads. The kids at JBS don't deserve to be talked about like they are on this message board, their good kids, and the five seniors that chose to stay at JBS have been hurt enough. It's not their fault for decisions that adults make. Like I said in an earlier post JBS and Wolf Co. both played a good hard game last night, and I wish the kids of Wolf Co. the best of luck.

Yes, it's very easy to have more than one name. Also good point about your boss looking over your shoulder. I have also heard him say things, a lot of things, about JBS. A lot of people have and they know you hate JBS and you'd love to see it shut down. People are not stupid.

JOBAKKA Wrote:Hey Benchwarmer, old buddy, I got your back, I love to see the JBS bunch cry keep up the good work

Hmm, you must be his running mate.

Wow, I can't believe this. Good points..

Benchwarmer Wrote:I'm here.

It took you a while to sign out of killerb and then sign into Benchwarmer.

killerb Wrote:You're right Benchwarmer Harold and I did that game. THey accuse me of posting things about JBS,(untrue) while jabbing me for having to use an inhaler for my breathing problems(which I wouldn't wish on anyone), and calling me "little man", I hope it's kids and not adults doing all these silly postings.

You may not post things about JBS kids on this name, but you do a lot of hating on your other name. I also don't want to mention all the times you have said mean things about JBS and the kids over there in person. I'm not the only person to hear you or hear of you saying those things.

theVILLE Wrote:i didn and it is quite obvious that it is you drum...I like KCC as much as the next person but you cant attack kids on here

Again, good points.
thanks triplemanmania..i mean no kid needs to be talked about especially from a man or little man that is....But in all honesty congrats on a great season to all the crusaders, and coach parks....parks is a very good coach..he is young but has a bright future ahead of him!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I believe this will be JBS' last game. It's a good way to end.
triplemaniaman Wrote:So Benchwarmer, the man I have been chasing for years, really isn't you? It can't be.........

Your Benchwarmer and killerb..

Yes, it's very easy to have more than one name. Also good point about your boss looking over your shoulder. I have also heard him say things, a lot of things, about JBS. A lot of people have and they know you hate JBS and you'd love to see it shut down. People are not stupid.

Hmm, you must be his running mate.

Wow, I can't believe this. Good points..

It took you a while to sign out of killerb and then sign into Benchwarmer.

You may not post things about JBS kids on this name, but you do a lot of hating on your other name. I also don't want to mention all the times you have said mean things about JBS and the kids over there in person. I'm not the only person to hear you or hear of you saying those things.

Again, good points.
I have never met Benchwarmer and we are not form the same end of the region. Try again, hard to believe isn't it
The Word Wrote:I believe this will be JBS' last game. It's a good way to end.

Last game??? It is for this season, no doubt, but there will be next season......:Thumbs:
JOBAKKA Wrote:I have never met Benchwarmer and we are not form the same end of the region. Try again, hard to believe isn't it

I don't really care who you are, I just thought I'd take a stab since you defended him and all. Calm down pal.
I look for Wolfe to be among the talks for some time to come. I had not realized how young they were. Wolfe will be one of the top teams of the region next season. I think PCC will beat them in the semis but I think Wolfe will give them more than most think.
Bluecat Wrote:I look for Wolfe to be among the talks for some time to come. I had not realized how young they were. Wolfe will be one of the top teams of the region next season. I think PCC will beat them in the semis but I think Wolfe will give them more than most think.
Agreed.

If Wolfe had a big player in the middle, say in the 6'4 to 6'6 range, they'd for certain be in the thick of things for the next few years.

And I think Creech has become a pretty good coach over the years. When he first started out all he wanted to do was run and gun, and they didn't play much defense. Now he is playing better D (although they could still improve in that area) and is willing to play ball control if it takes it to win, as he did in the Breathitt game.
triplemaniaman Wrote:I don't really care who you are, I just thought I'd take a stab since you defended him and all. Calm down pal.
Everyone is always calm here. You JBS guys can not rattle me.