Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe Co. 66 June Buchanan 64 (14th Region Tourney)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great game sounds like from listening on radio...JBS made their free throws and Wolfe did not, and Wolfe still won...good season to the Crusaders and congrats Wolfe
Good bye.
:closed:
Congrats Wolfe
Congrats to Wolfe Co.! Stats anyone?
Sounded Like JBS was not really prepared for this game. They beat this team by 10 at Wolfe earlier in the year.
:mop:
JBS is done so mop up the floor.
Good win for Wolfe County as the 55th District Champion moves on.
Congrats Wolfe.
See you in the next round!
Where's baller4life at?
I'm curious to see his take on this game....
zaga_fan Wrote:Congrats Wolfe.
See you in the next round!
Where's baller4life at?
I'm curious to see his take on this game....

don't start your mouth long hair
Grats Wolfe and better luck next year JBS.
baller4life Wrote:don't start your mouth long hair

haha
sorry man
You guys played good
Don't give any hints as to who I amConfusedhh:
That's against the rules
June Buchanan 12 13 14 25 - 64

Wolfe Co. 13 16 13 24 - 66

14th Region at Breathitt Co.
June Buchanan -- Stepp 15, Childers 8, Slone 13, Amburgy 4, Thomas 19, Thompson 5.
Wolfe Co. -- Terrill 15, Denniston 17, Deaton 7, T. Gilbert 10, Hollon 6, Hayes 3, Conway 6, J. Gilbert 2.
zaga_fan Wrote:haha
sorry man
You guys played good
Don't give any hints as to who I amConfusedhh:
That's against the rules

we will be back next year :HitWall:
Congrats Wolves
Congrads Wolf County, good luck.....
Benchwarmer Wrote:Good bye.
:closed:
Congrats Wolfe

Benchwarmer, that's a good name for U, but I like P***Y better!!!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Sounded Like JBS was not really prepared for this game. They beat this team by 10 at Wolfe earlier in the year.
:mop:
JBS is done so mop up the floor.

You should what kind of game it was, because U were there. It was a very good game played by both teams. However, I think U need to go back to Caney and take a couple of hits off your inhaler because I think you are hyperventaling and could end up in the hospital again....
BigMann Wrote:You should what kind of game it was, because U were there. It was a very good game played by both teams. However, I think U need to go back to Caney and take a couple of hits off your inhaler because I think you are hyperventaling and could end up in the hospital again....

Cmon now, no need for that.
baller4life Wrote:don't start your mouth long hair

There's no need to get excited.
What a game for travis Thomas who got the player of the game! I was listening to it on the Radio...He had 19 all in the second half! and 13 rebounds! Congrats to the crusaders on a season that some didnt see you having! To the seniors wish you the best next season at whatever you do! Wolfe, you guys are very young and have alot of talent
Aslan Wrote:Cmon now, no need for that.

You're right there isn't any need for that. Benchwarmer should be banned from posting on any of JBS threads. The comments he has made on this thread is very uncalled for. It's really sad when an adult says things like he does. There were 5 seniors on the JBS team that played their hearts out tonight, and he knows that because he was there. The kids are hurt bad enough why would anyone want to rub salt in the wound.
HoopFreak Wrote:June Buchanan 12 13 14 25 - 64

Wolfe Co. 13 16 13 24 - 66

14th Region at Breathitt Co.
June Buchanan -- Stepp 15, Childers 8, Slone 13, Amburgy 4, Thomas 19, Thompson 5.
Wolfe Co. -- Terrill 15, Denniston 17, Deaton 7, T. Gilbert 10, Hollon 6, Hayes 3, Conway 6, J. Gilbert 2.

Thanks HoopFreak
Congrats Wolfe. Better luck next year JBS.
Congrats Wolf; Go Wolves
I would have liked to seen JBS pull this one out. But congrats to Wolfe and congrats to JBS on a good season.
BigMann Wrote:You should what kind of game it was, because U were there. It was a very good game played by both teams. However, I think U need to go back to Caney and take a couple of hits off your inhaler because I think you are hyperventaling and could end up in the hospital again....

?
BigMann Wrote:You're right there isn't any need for that. Benchwarmer should be banned from posting on any of JBS threads. The comments he has made on this thread is very uncalled for. It's really sad when an adult says things like he does. There were 5 seniors on the JBS team that played their hearts out tonight, and he knows that because he was there. The kids are hurt bad enough why would anyone want to rub salt in the wound.

Please, :moon: have you read any of KCC threads and things said by JBS people?
Congrats WC :Thumbs:
Good effort from JBS, Travis Thomas had his way in the 2nd half with all of his 19 points. My question is "Where was he in the 1st half?" Wolfe has some good young talent. I think they start two 8th graders and two sophmores. They will be in the mix of the top teams in the region for the next few years. Wolfe may give Perry a close game.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Please, :moon: have you read any of KCC threads and things said by JBS people?

Go back and read MY post on any KCC thread, I have only stated facts, never said cruel things like you ABOUT KIDS. You really should get back on your med's for the Little Man Syndrome!!! :lmao:
Strikeout King Wrote:Congrats Wolves

Strikeout, I'm thinking about having a signature on here so I can put up pictures like yours:worthy:
Wolfe County is impressive for a team that plays two 8th graders and has only one senior. They are quick, attack the basket constantly, and are good shooters. They never quit. If they had a big kid they would be tough to deal with.

However, they'll have the same issues with Perry Central that Owsley County did. They have no answer for the 6'8 Cornett and the 6'4 Mullins. Last night JBS's center, who was stocky built and looked to be about 6'2, was a big enough problem for the Wolves. Cornett is 6 inches taller and I have no clue what he weighs, but he is a load to deal with. He shouldn't have any problems scoring against the Wolves.
Pages: 1 2