Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 62 Shelby Valley 58
Jesus Christ people why does everyone on here have it out for the PC girls...You all know they are good point blank sorry to spoil your all christmas...Haley is a good player no doubt so is Paige...I do not see how you can blame the coach just like Bleed Blue said for benching a girl who has 2 fouls in one quarter...And for Haley to have an upset attitude in that is actaully resonable considering she is use to being out there leading her team and at that point in time she knew her team is was a bad situation with no upper class leadership on the floor...As for Paige she was sick and IMO it is the players decision if they want to play when they are sick and i'd say she decided not to b/c knowing *****er personaly I know he would not have beched her during this game if her sickness wasnt to the extreme...The younger girls are stepping up for the Hawks and it showed to the max in this game...With such a young team and to have only lost two games to two teams that are in the mountain top 5 and both arein the top 3 i do not see where you have any right to be bashing them...They are young and will be contending in the regional tournament this year...Valley played a good game b/c they were playing against a grade school team once you look at it that way doesnt make the almighty Lady Cats look very well now does it ;-)...
Pike Central has been a good running team for the past few years. Haley Ratliff is a sensational PG with good help downl ow.
This is sad for Haley to only score 6 points. Keep your head up Haley you are the back bone of the team and they know it.

"BleedsBlue" Wrote:As far as stats go, I can only remember a few. I know that Kayla Lowe had a solid game and led the Lady Hawks in scoring. Holly Harris and Kayla Johnson also scored fairly well. The good news for Pike Central is that they won with Haley Ratliff only scoring 6 and having to sit for almost 1/2 of the game and Paige Lowe not even playing at all. Good win with a lot of the younger kids stepping up big (Abby Coleman's "3" late in the game was HUGE).
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Valley played a good game b/c they were playing against a grade school team once you look at it that way doesnt make the almighty Lady Cats look very well now does it ;-)...

That is one of the most ignorant comments that i have read on this thread,PC does have a good ball team and some very good young talent so how can you make this statement about SV.
when PC starters were in and valley was down 11 pts(4th quarter) and SV came back and tied the game up and PC couldnt score because of the valley defense,to say SV dont look very well,i laugh at you.
If kids are going to play on the varsity then their not considered grade school anymore,so no excuses as to why PC barely got by with a win on their home court.Confusederved:
Maybe in your eyes it is a bad comment but i stick by my comment...I really think it is sad that high school girls are getting schooled by grade schoolers and you know it is the truth...I'm happy we are young though and great just means longer we will be ruleing this region...
haha I dont think you are "ruling" this region. That is probably the most ignorant comment ever
Valley played good defense against a high school VARSITY team. Even when the starters were in, Valley played well and almost beat you all. Pike Central is good but they are not what they are cracked up to be. Believe it or not, teams in this region can and will beat them. This is just the beginning of the season.
I will say that Kayla Johnson had one heck of a game. She can shoot it up. Valley really missed out on a ball player there.
yeah we are ruling the region and are a powerhouse in this region along with Magoffin, Belfry and Betsy Layne...Valley has not done crap since Jones and them left...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Maybe in your eyes it is a bad comment but i stick by my comment...I really think it is sad that high school girls are getting schooled by grade schoolers and you know it is the truth...I'm happy we are young though and great just means longer we will be ruleing this region...

I have come to realize that some people cant see the forrest for the trees?You are intitled to your opinion but i strongly disagree on any schooling going on,i watched #12 for SV pick the pocket of your so called gradeschool ball handler numerous times in this game,as mentioned before PC couldnt get the ball up the court and let SV come back.Yes PC won and deservered the win but to discredit SV only makes you look bad for not actually watching the game

PC does have a very talented team but RULE ?come on,I have seen some teams play this year that i feel are stronger in areas PC is not.Im not going to get into a peeing contest with you but some of your comments are off the wall and false.
Well sorry if my comments on this one thread are false but look at the rest of them and they kill everyone on here...And got the ruling the region that doesnt mean this year buddy it means since Pike Central has entered this region they have been at the top of the food chain...Look at my posts in another thread...I'm done is this thread b/c apparently i'm wrong with everything i said i'll see you all else where...