Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 62 Shelby Valley 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Any stats?
Congrats Pike Central!!
As far as stats go, I can only remember a few. I know that Kayla Lowe had a solid game and led the Lady Hawks in scoring. Holly Harris and Kayla Johnson also scored fairly well. The good news for Pike Central is that they won with Haley Ratliff only scoring 6 and having to sit for almost 1/2 of the game and Paige Lowe not even playing at all. Good win with a lot of the younger kids stepping up big (Abby Coleman's "3" late in the game was HUGE).
Congrats Pc..
Congrats PC
Congrats to PC
Congratulations to the Lady Hawks.
I didn't get to go to this game :-( had to go and scout North Laurel for coach Rowe but any ways good job girls i heard the score and was happy you all won...Why wasn't Paige playing i was told she wasn't even at the game????

Goodjob by the younger girls...And I'm happy to put on here CONGRATS to Kayla you have really been playing great lately maybe i just needed to light a fire under you joke...LOL great job keep it up...
:Clap: I believe the girls could coach themselves. Haley does the winning for them. Paige Lowe might as well quit with how much she has played this year. She could have sit out this season at our school or a closer school for her and played next season. That is what she is doing isn't it sitting out. See ya soon. We shall see what you really got then.:Skull03:
paige quit then rejoined thats why she hasnt got the playing time
yes paige was at the game on the bench and dressed out...i talked to her personally and ask why she wasnt playing she told me she was had been throwing up and all that good stuff
okay thanks elite some one that was at the game told me this and i was kinda like WTF...Yeah their has been something going around i hope she gets better real soon they will need her in these next tournys
"Hulk" Wrote::Clap: I believe the girls could coach themselves. Haley does the winning for them. Paige Lowe might as well quit with how much she has played this year. She could have sit out this season at our school or a closer school for her and played next season. That is what she is doing isn't it sitting out. See ya soon. We shall see what you really got then.:Skull03:

:lol:Are u crazy Haley doesnt the least little bit do the winning for the team the whole S.V. game she sat on the bench the best players on Pc's team is the younger girls no question about it
Hulk - seriously get a grip! You are the most negative poster when talking about the PC girl's team - from the very beginning of the season you started out mouthing and then you laid low until this game.....you haven't a clue what you are talking about.........:lame:
Hulk man Haley might not have done alot vs Valley but she is still the backbone of this team...this game does not say anything about her without her we would go down the drain.
For your information Paige Lowe was sick and as far as her not playing much this season that is because of the coach not playing her. But as you know Paige is #6 in the region and Haley Ratliff is #1 and to see both of these sitting on the bench is stupid on the coaches part. Both haley and Paige are very good players and do not deserve to sit the bench.
:ChairHit:
"Hulk" Wrote::Clap: I believe the girls could coach themselves. Haley does the winning for them. Paige Lowe might as well quit with how much she has played this year. She could have sit out this season at our school or a closer school for her and played next season. That is what she is doing isn't it sitting out. See ya soon. We shall see what you really got then.:Skull03:
Ya, maybe in their dreams there isn't a girl on that team that could beat Haley Ratliff or Paige Lowe for that matter. These girls are the best on the team and are treated unfair. PCC thinks that they are going to win district they won't even come in second without Haley and Paige. The little girls aren't that good sorry to inform you of that but it is oh so true.
:ref1:
"Blue Jet" Wrote::lol:Are u crazy Haley doesnt the least little bit do the winning for the team the whole S.V. game she sat on the bench the best players on Pc's team is the younger girls no question about it
To say that one of the best if not the best players in the region for the last 3 years has nothing to do with them winning is a little crazy to me.
Haley is a good player and PC needs her. She puts up alot of good stats on a regular basis. The team I'm sure COULD win some games without her, but they do need her. Holly Harris is stepping up for her age and showing us what she is made of. She has put some great stats up as well.
"foulshot" Wrote:Ya, maybe in their dreams there isn't a girl on that team that could beat Haley Ratliff or Paige Lowe for that matter. These girls are the best on the team and are treated unfair. PCC thinks that they are going to win district they won't even come in second without Haley and Paige. The little girls aren't that good sorry to inform you of that but it is oh so true.

I do believe that Pike Central is a good team. But i have to disagree with you foulshot the younger girls on the team are very good. :king: The trio from PC Abby Coleman, Holly Harris, and Hannah Thompson are very good.
I think the younger girls are really holding this team together. Without Thompson or Harris or Coleman the team would not be very good. But one the that the young Thompson must work on is her free throws.
I thought this thread was about the game?
I was at the game and have to say that Pike Central girls and mainly your alls beloved Haley Ratliff have bad attitude problems. I don't think Pike Central is all that they are hyped up to be.
I do however think that Valley played one heck of a game...
"colgate" Wrote:I thought this thread was about the game?
I was at the game and have to say that Pike Central girls and mainly your alls beloved Haley Ratliff have bad attitude problems. I don't think Pike Central is all that they are hyped up to be.
I do however think that Valley played one heck of a game...

How can you say that all of those girls have bad attitudes when the only one I have saw show anger on the floor was Haley. So don't judge the other players on how one player reacts to situations.
In response to Foulshot ~ If you were at this game, you must have arrived late or you just weren't paying attention. The reason they were both on the bench in this game were warranted and IMO not stupid on the coach's part. Haley had 2 fouls in the first quarter - sat out until the third - came back in and got 2 more fouls. Haley on the bench was a preventive measure to keep her from fouling out too early in the game. Paige and Haley are both great players, but this game in particular showed that the rest of the team can play just as hard and just as well.
I sat right behind Pike Centrals bench
You sat behind the bench - meaning?
"foulshot" Wrote:Ya, maybe in their dreams there isn't a girl on that team that could beat Haley Ratliff or Paige Lowe for that matter. These girls are the best on the team and are treated unfair. PCC thinks that they are going to win district they won't even come in second without Haley and Paige. The little girls aren't that good sorry to inform you of that but it is oh so true.

Foulshot you have to admit in the Sv, Pc game Haley only had 6 points. I agree with you she is a heck of a ball player but in that game she wasnt the most benefitual person.:Thumbs:
Why is Paige not playing in the games? Haley is why they win though. Wait until she leaves. I will guarentee we can shut Haley down. We did it last year. 1 man team. Others are to young. The little Harris girl is doing good though.TongueirateSho
"foulshot" Wrote:For your information Paige Lowe was sick and as far as her not playing much this season that is because of the coach not playing her. But as you know Paige is #6 in the region and Haley Ratliff is #1 and to see both of these sitting on the bench is stupid on the coaches part. Both haley and Paige are very good players and do not deserve to sit the bench.
:ChairHit:
Wow! Sounds like the other girls did pick up the game and win it.
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:In response to Foulshot ~ If you were at this game, you must have arrived late or you just weren't paying attention. The reason they were both on the bench in this game were warranted and IMO not stupid on the coach's part. Haley had 2 fouls in the first quarter - sat out until the third - came back in and got 2 more fouls. Haley on the bench was a preventive measure to keep her from fouling out too early in the game. Paige and Haley are both great players, but this game in particular showed that the rest of the team can play just as hard and just as well.
Pages: 1 2