Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCC vs Buckhorn change?
Aslan Wrote:Cmon, there's no use in making fun of JohnPaul. He's a good guy. :thumpsup:

I agree he may be a good guy but this is just wrong.
theVILLE Wrote:I agree he is a good guy but why do this...If they met in the championship what do they do call it off and declare KCC or Valley the winner??

Forfeit? I guess were this is a consolation game it's not as meaningful and they don't won't to play it. There is tention between Horn and Perry, but not playing is not the answer. That's weak. I said the same thing when Hazard did this to us last year and some of you guys gave me **** over it.
Aslan Wrote:Forfeit? I guess were this is a consolation game it's not as meaningful and they don't won't to play it. There is tention between Horn and Perry, but not playing is not the answer. That's weak. I said the same thing when Hazard did this to us last year and some of you guys gave me **** over it.

Just got on Wymtnews.com and PCC and buckhorn play at noon saturday!!:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Forfeit? I guess were this is a consolation game it's not as meaningful and they don't won't to play it. There is tention between Horn and Perry, but not playing is not the answer. That's weak. I said the same thing when Hazard did this to us last year and some of you guys gave me **** over it.

Well I don't think I was one of them but schools not playing bc of tension in general is rediculous. But HHS vs. PCC was getting a bit out of hand. I mean with the entire Hazard Police force has to be on duty when they play thats pretty bad. I remember when I was in Perry Co. near PCC's football field, HHS NO. 1! was spray painted on the side of the fieldhouse. lol
theVILLE Wrote:Just got on Wymtnews.com and PCC and buckhorn play at noon saturday!!:Thumbs:

Thank God.
theVILLE Wrote:Just got on Wymtnews.com and PCC and buckhorn play at noon saturday!!:Thumbs:

WELL GOOD! TongueirateSho

The bad side is we just spent nearly an hour talking about nothing....
PATS2011 Wrote:Well I don't think I was one of them but schools not playing bc of tension in general is rediculous. But HHS vs. PCC was getting a bit out of hand. I mean with the entire Hazard Police force has to be on duty when they play thats pretty bad. I remember when I was in Perry Co. near PCC's football field, HHS NO. 1! was spray painted on the side of the fieldhouse. lol

It was getting out of hand but imo if you don't play all year, that tension is going to amass and it will be much worse when they play in the post season. & Hazard's field was vandalized after that incident too.
Aslan Wrote:It was getting out of hand but imo if you don't play all year, that tension is going to amass and it will be much worse when they play in the post season. & Hazard's field was vandalized after that incident too.

oh yeah I heard about that too!