Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC vs Buckhorn change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am hearing from an anonymous source that PCC and Buckhorn will not happen in the WYMT 5th place consolation game. Instead, PCC will play Knox County and Buckhorn will plan Johnson Central in order to prevent possible problems between the two Perry County teams. Has anyone else heard this information?
I heard from a pretty reliable source also, that Perry County SuperIntendent, didnt want PCC and Buckhorn playing. Is this his call? NOO it is not.

I think he is afraid that the Buckhorn team will most defintely upstage the Dores because it is most likely gonna happen.
14thfan Wrote:I heard from a pretty reliable source also, that Perry County SuperIntendent, didnt want PCC and Buckhorn playing. Is this his call? NOO it is not.

I think he is afraid that the Buckhorn team will most defintely upstage the Dores because it is most likely gonna happen.

For the sake of integrity I pray that the WYMT people do not cater to certain individuals.
I believe it is a done deal. So much for integrity!
14thfan Wrote:I heard from a pretty reliable source also, that Perry County SuperIntendent, didnt want PCC and Buckhorn playing. Is this his call? NOO it is not.

The sad thing is he (superintendent) is from Buckhorn and use to Coach Buckhorn that is crazy. I heard that he wore a PCC shirt to the game last year or the year before when the two played each other, that is not very professional at all for a person who suppose represent all of Perry Co schools not just PCC.:devilflam
divadawg Wrote:I believe it is a done deal. So much for integrity!

If so shame, shame, shame. :wtf1:
This is weak, this is something I'd expect from Hazard, not us.
Thanks Asian for your vote of confidence. I guess this just goes to prove that Hazard was not the only one that constantly stired the pot and tried to create turmoil in similar situations. Maybe this time the POT shouldn't be calliing the Kettle black!
divadawg Wrote:I am hearing from an anonymous source that PCC and Buckhorn will not happen in the WYMT 5th place consolation game. Instead, PCC will play Knox County and Buckhorn will plan Johnson Central in order to prevent possible problems between the two Perry County teams. Has anyone else heard this information?

There is no 5th place game?
Bigblue#4 Wrote:The sad thing is he (superintendent) is from Buckhorn and use to Coach Buckhorn that is crazy. I heard that he wore a PCC shirt to the game last year or the year before when the two played each other, that is not very professional at all for a person who suppose represent all of Perry Co schools not just PCC.:devilflam

I believe he represents all perry county schools, but I do believe he was supporting PCC as a father that night, his son did play for them at the time. Give this a break, quit trying to cause problems that aren't their. :flush:
Aslan Wrote:This is weak, this is something I'd expect from Hazard, not us.
Your not as perfect as you thought !!!:dontthink:dontthink
If this is true, its rediculous and I hope Brian Milam reads this. Why would you let a team say they dont want to play a certain team in a tourney. I dont think Perry Central should be allowed back in the WYMT tourney if this is the case. I would not invite them back to future classics if they are this childish!
What is the deal with Perry, Hazard, and Buckhorn cancelling games because they are dont want to play each other? Very childish and should not be allowed! You cannot let a team tell you they will not play another certain team in a tourney setting like this, I would tell them to go home if they dont want to play and have Buckhorn advance in the losers bracket.
and if its the Perry County Superintendent calling these shots, vote him out and get someone new, thats crazy!!
catfan1 Wrote:and if its the Perry County Superintendent calling these shots, vote him out and get someone new, thats crazy!!

I agree. It seems sometimes certain schools gets to do as they please.
Send Perry and Buckhorn home if they dont want to play, and let Johnson Central play Knox Central for 5th place. Then DONT invite Perry or Buckhorn back to any WYMT Classics. I hope WYMT dont give in to Perry Countys Superintendent and switch the games around!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I believe he represents all perry county schools, but I do believe he was supporting PCC as a father that night, his son did play for them at the time. Give this a break, quit trying to cause problems that aren't their. :flush:

O.K I see your point, but He could of wore a buckhorn hat or something. When you are superintent you are expected to be equal.
Perry got beat in the first round and they dont want to play buckhorn cause they know they will get beat!!!
catfan1 Wrote:If this is true, its rediculous and I hope Brian Milam reads this. Why would you let a team say they dont want to play a certain team in a tourney. I dont think Perry Central should be allowed back in the WYMT tourney if this is the case. I would not invite them back to future classics if they are this childish!
What is the deal with Perry, Hazard, and Buckhorn cancelling games because they are dont want to play each other? Very childish and should not be allowed! You cannot let a team tell you they will not play another certain team in a tourney setting like this, I would tell them to go home if they dont want to play and have Buckhorn advance in the losers bracket.

I agree, them not wanting to play each other is rediculas.
Since Hazard and KCC have already played this year and it got heated lets switch and have Hazard play Valley and Clay Co. play KCC.
SO hey,
If KCC wins over Hazard, we decided that since a lot of our players and Valley players are good friends through AAU, we don't want to play Valley. Can we switch them with someone else? LOL :lame::boosign:
:rules: Apparently this has just been tossed out the window.
John Paul Amis also has a nephew that plays for Perry, Jordan Amis.
PATS2011 Wrote:SO hey,
If KCC wins over Hazard, we decided that since a lot of our players and Valley players are good friends through AAU, we don't want to play Valley. Can we switch them with someone else? LOL :lame::boosign:
:rules: Apparently this has just been tossed out the window.

I guess all your Super. has to do is complain so get up with yours and see what she can do with this situation.
Why dont WYMT just let John Paul Amis decide who he wants to play and then hold the tournament !!! LOL
Why invite PCC if they going to act like this...I heard Super called Brian and wanted to play JCC or Knox cause PCC was afraid to get beat again!!!lol
KyGurl Wrote:Why dont WYMT just let John Paul Amis decide who he wants to play and then hold the tournament !!! LOL

Because this would be the field:

Perry Co. Central
Jenkins

JBS
Riverside Christian

Estill Co.
Red Bird

Powell Co.
South Floyd

PCC would Obv. win lol
KyGurl Wrote:Why dont WYMT just let John Paul Amis decide who he wants to play and then hold the tournament !!! LOL

Cmon, there's no use in making fun of JohnPaul. He's a good guy. :thumpsup:

PCC want play hazard or Buckhorn now!!! Why are they so afraid..or what is it
Aslan Wrote:Cmon, there's no use in making fun of JohnPaul. He's a good guy. :thumpsup:

I agree he is a good guy but why do this...If they met in the championship what do they do call it off and declare KCC or Valley the winner??
theVILLE Wrote:PCC want play hazard or Buckhorn now!!! Why are they so afraid..or what is it

No, it's Hazard that won't play us and we for some unknown reason won't play Buckhorn...
theVILLE Wrote:Why invite PCC if they going to act like this...I heard Super called Brian and wanted to play JCC or Knox cause PCC was afraid to get beat again!!!lol

Well I doubt that's what he told him but I'm sure it was the main reason.

It's pretty sad bc what this shows is that John Paul doesn't have enough faith in his nephew, or Coach Hatcher, to win a game to the point you have to switch teams to give them an easier opponent. that's just SAD and LOW.
Pages: 1 2