Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Predictions
bball_manager Wrote:u said kcc has never beaten jbs lets put kcc players back on the team were they came from and were they were well coached and see who wins u cant be talking much smack about jbs cause kcc is jbs ..

Goodness, let's not start this again.... this is a joke.

Tate was always shadowed by you know who
Davis hardly played at all
Nason hardly played at all, i think maybe 30 secs to a minute the whole year on varisty? That's what I heard.
And the others hardly or never saw time on varsity.

Yup that was JBS's team back then alright. Looks like they were coached pretty well.
I'm not trying to hate at all, but just look at the statistics, these guys are whole new players at Knott. All of them are better players at that.
PATS2011 Wrote:Goodness, let's not start this again.... this is a joke.

Tate was always shadowed by you know who
Davis hardly played at all
Nason hardly played at all, i think maybe 30 secs to a minute the whole year on varisty? That's what I heard.
And the others hardly or never saw time on varsity.

Yup that was JBS's team back then alright. Looks like they were coached pretty well.
I'm not trying to hate at all, but just look at the statistics, these guys are whole new players at Knott. All of them are better players at that.

There Knott County kids.
bball_manager Wrote:u said kcc has never beaten jbs lets put kcc players back on the team were they came from and were they were well coached and see who wins u cant be talking much smack about jbs cause kcc is jbs ..

clint!
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:clint!

Confusedhh:
all teams in the 14th are a letdown woof woof hazard go hazard woof
Aslan Wrote:Clints a good kid, but he's not even one of the best players in the region.

Your right good kid but not one of the top 10 players in the region.

Good honest post:Thumbs:
Ok baller4life, JBS is not that good. I mean really. I watched a freshman from Jenkins, of all teams, handle Thomas down low like it was nothing, and Stepp is a good player, but he shoots way to many shots, and hes not that consistent.
i say its either gonna be knott cause this is there year to shine but i also like cause they are probably got one of the deepest depths in the region and i think everyone dont really think they can do it but i think hazard cause there right up there and knott might had beat them 3 times this year and thats hard to do but i still think if hazard plays knott coach al holland will bring something out that knott aint seen this year and will advance to the state tournment
14thregionrules Wrote:i say its either gonna be knott cause this is there year to shine but i also like cause they are probably got one of the deepest depths in the region and i think everyone dont really think they can do it but i think hazard cause there right up there and knott might had beat them 3 times this year and thats hard to do but i still think if hazard plays knott coach al holland will bring something out that knott aint seen this year and will advance to the state tournment

This don't make a bit of sense. Knott Central did you an injustice.