Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who can win region?
baller4life Wrote:who can beat this team in the region? breathitt seems to be peaking, thoughts?

knott will beat them at least once.
memphistiger Wrote:knott will beat them at least once.

I say they split the games.
jbs will be right there before its over.
baller4life Wrote:jbs will be right there before its over.

No.
king360 Wrote:I say they split the games.

I agree.

:lmao:

for once..i agree with you. lol

prolly. i wish perry would win the 2 regular season games, cuz its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, so maybe kcc would beat them in region. lol.
IMO i only see two games, maybe three, that PCC plays against 14th Region teams in where they may lose. I see them losing to Knott Central when they play in Hindman, KCC will also play them tough at home as well, and i think there's a great chance that Breathitt Co. might be able to come out on top when they play in Jackson.
leecoukfan Wrote:IMO i only see two games, maybe three, that PCC plays against 14th Region teams in where they may lose. I see them losing to Knott Central when they play in Hindman, KCC will also play them tough at home as well, and i think there's a great chance that Breathitt Co. might be able to come out on top when they play in Jackson.

Both Perry/Knott games will be interesting and I think the home team will win both those games. I've not seen Breathitt play but Perry plays them twice and I'm anxious to see if they can compete with Perry/Knott.
if clint stepp gets hot its over. jbs will march to state again..shane slone is still at jbs to ya know gang
baller4life Wrote:if clint stepp gets hot its over. jbs will march to state again..shane slone is still at jbs to ya know gang

What?! JBS isn't even Top 5 in the Region!
leecoukfan Wrote:What?! JBS isn't even Top 5 in the Region!

was george mason a top 64 team when they made it to the final four a few years back?
baller4life Wrote:if clint stepp gets hot its over. jbs will march to state again..shane slone is still at jbs to ya know gang

Clints a good kid, but he's not even one of the best players in the region.
memphistiger Wrote:prolly. i wish perry would win the 2 regular season games, cuz its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, so maybe kcc would beat them in region. lol.

No on wants that..lol
i look for kcc and pcc to split games as well.

:notworthy

your right, they will be right there........ right there in the stands watching the regional tourney.
baller4life Wrote:was george mason a top 64 team when they made it to the final four a few years back?

So basically you're hoping that Clint Stepp will work some miracles?
Don't sleep on Hazard
baller4life, why would you start a thread about PCC and talk about JBS in the entire thread? You need to start a JBS thread.
memphistiger Wrote:your right, they will be right there........ right there in the stands watching the regional tourney.

Wow, we agree. :thumpsup:
Doctor J Wrote:Don't sleep on Hazard

:thumpsup:
goodguy Wrote:baller4life, why would you start a thread about PCC and talk about JBS in the entire thread? You need to start a JBS thread.

Yea, i agree! I love how it got switched from a Perry Central thread to a June Buchanan thread!
all i am saying is.. jbs will be there, or breathitt....pcc,kcc, and hazard are there too. no jbs doesn't need no miracle when you got clintt and big thomas down low.
Yes, JBS would need a miracle. I predict after they get beat out in district you'll disapear from BGR for a while.
okay andy katz. jbs will be better than you think come tourny time

Wow KCC just beat them 54 points
baller4life Wrote:all i am saying is.. jbs will be there, or breathitt....pcc,kcc, and hazard are there too. no jbs doesn't need no miracle when you got clintt and big thomas down low.

And michael Jordan and John Wall to come of the bench i guess
Pages: 1 2 3