Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#22 Louisville 96 Arkansas 66
theVILLE Wrote:Whats your execuse for Miami playing within 2 points of you

When you miss 10 free throws and the opponent nails 15 or 16 three's then your going to be in a dogfight.
33logan33 Wrote:ok i thought this thread was about u of l. but once again louisville fans get a 30 something point win against a decent team they think there better than kentucky just watch out for wku again louisville haha. and by the way if u knew anything about basketball you would know it would have been tough for any ranked team to beat that miami ohio team they shot 57 percent from the 3 making 15 of 26 thats incredible. ill give it to you u of l looked really good last night and lets not make jokes about cal not bieng a good coach and that louisville has more talent than the cats do i almost laughed

Yeah I think VILLE has just as much talent and they have the Expierence..and for you all watch out for Gardner Webb, San. Diego St., Houston, and oh yeah LOUISVILLE HAHAHA..yes miami shot well but maybe it was the defense UK was playing???and the reason it was that close is the ZONE D UK is not going to play a team well in a ZONE because they can shoot the ball, also miami was smaller and quicker which forced UK in to foul trouble...But i never said Cal was a bad coach
BlackcatAlum Wrote:When you miss 10 free throws and the opponent nails 15 or 16 three's then your going to be in a dogfight.

Who's the blame for that?
theVILLE Wrote:Who's the blame for that?

First year coach, total renewal of the roster with freshman may have a little of something to do with it. Wink

Not everyone's on the same page yet, but with all your talk about college basketball you would think you had enough basketball knowledge to realize this. Once this team gets it all-together, they will be a final four caliber team, but not right now and any UK fan with a head on their shoulders can tell you that.
theVILLE Wrote:You should allready have the game won if there as good as you guys act????

I'm still confused how this relates to me being broke and not having any money to bet with lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:First year coach, total renewal of the roster with freshman may have a little of something to do with it. Wink

Not everyone's on the same page yet, but with all your talk about college basketball you would think you had enough basketball knowledge to realize this. Once this team gets it all-together, they will be a final four caliber team, but not right now and any UK fan with a head on their shoulders can tell you that.

:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:First year coach, total renewal of the roster with freshman may have a little of something to do with it. Wink

Yeah i agree with you...However are you blaming coach call with the freethrows and allowing miami to shoot 57% from 3? that is what i was asking...
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah i agree with you...However are you blaming coach call with the freethrows and allowing miami to shoot 57% from 3? that is what i was asking...

No, I'm not blaming anything on coach Cal. Like I said, not everyone is on the same page yet. Once things start to come together everything will improve. But Kentucky ran into a team that lives and dies by the 3. Monday, they lived and still lost.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No, I'm not blaming anything on coach Cal. Like I said, not everyone is on the same page yet. Once things start to come together everything will improve. But Kentucky ran into a team that lives and dies by the 3. Monday, they lived and still lost.

Agree late by febuary maybe this team will be top 10 but not yet...I think they will have there downs alot until then...
33logan33 Wrote:ok i thought this thread was about u of l. but once again louisville fans get a 30 something point win against a decent team they think there better than kentucky just watch out for wku again louisville haha. and by the way if u knew anything about basketball you would know it would have been tough for any ranked team to beat that miami ohio team they shot 57 percent from the 3 making 15 of 26 thats incredible. ill give it to you u of l looked really good last night and lets not make jokes about cal not bieng a good coach and that louisville has more talent than the cats do i almost laughed

No any good team in the nation would have played some d unlike UK who just let Miami pull it all night.
How anyone from eastern kentucky can cheer for louisville is beyond me....lol
WildcatWildman87 Wrote:How anyone from eastern kentucky can cheer for louisville is beyond me....lol

Why not..why do you cheer for UK they are central Ky