Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #22 Louisville 96 Arkansas 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
By far more inpressive then UK. I like UK's team but the cards will beat them this year. UK is just to selfish, A lot of taent but not good teamwork ot chemistry. Sorry UK fans but id forget about a national title unles its in the NIT
dore20 Wrote:By far more inpressive then UK. I like UK's team but the cards will beat them this year. UK is just to selfish, A lot of taent but not good teamwork ot chemistry. Sorry UK fans but id forget about a national title unles its in the NIT

Wow, its the first game with wall and there all freshmen other than p-pat. By the time we play u guys we will be the team we can be. Comparing talent is a joke. Just wait Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, its the first game with wall and there all freshmen other than p-pat. By the time we play u guys we will be the team we can be. Comparing talent is a joke. Just wait Smile

LOL ok im sorry but if louisville whole team was freshman we would have beat miami by more then 2. We have more experience and just as much talent, ill bet ne one 100 that we beat UK my name is ben napier and my myspace is on here just msg me i will make the bet. U dont have the teamwork or the coaching. Coach Cal is nothing but a recruiter, he dont kno basketball at all he can just judge talent. He needs to be in the NBA not the NCAA.
dore20 Wrote:LOL ok im sorry but if louisville whole team was freshman we would have beat miami by more then 2. We have more experience and just as much talent, ill bet ne one 100 that we beat UK my name is ben napier and my myspace is on here just msg me i will make the bet. U dont have the teamwork or the coaching. Coach Cal is nothing but a recruiter, he dont kno basketball at all he can just judge talent. He needs to be in the NBA not the NCAA.

Theres alot of time before the game. Id watch what i bet on
dore20 Wrote:LOL ok im sorry but if louisville whole team was freshman we would have beat miami by more then 2. We have more experience and just as much talent, ill bet ne one 100 that we beat UK my name is ben napier and my myspace is on here just msg me i will make the bet. U dont have the teamwork or the coaching. Coach Cal is nothing but a recruiter, he dont kno basketball at all he can just judge talent. He needs to be in the NBA not the NCAA.

can you spare a thousand?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Theres alot of time before the game. Id watch what i bet on

not thaat much time... Im seriopus Ill bet 100 straight up on it UK will not beat U of L....:redboxer:
dore20 Wrote:not thaat much time... Im seriopus Ill bet 100 straight up on it UK will not beat U of L....:redboxer:

Well im broke considering i work at a fast food job. But if i had it, i would gladly take ur money.
Delk was on fire tonight. Pitino set up a good game plan to stop Clark from ever catching fire.

Overall good start to the season for the Cards.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well im broke considering i work at a fast food job. But if i had it, i would gladly take ur money.

Lol i kno how it is bro but i dont think either would b taking ne ones money but i believe u of l will win but id bet u. it will be a great and exciting game.
Guys it's early... we have seen what 2 games by uk and 1 from louisville. It is too early to start comparing the way these 2 teams will match up... but i'll give it a shot from what I have seen so far. Uk's inside game is far more dominant than u of l's. PPat and Cousins are too strong for louisville to stop down low. However, louisville shoots the ball better than uk. Uk is much quicker but tends to play sloppy. But by the time the uk u of l game comes around cal will have his cats ready.... uk will have a great game in the paint...
It is worth noting that Arkansas was without half of their team including 3 starters.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:It is worth noting that Arkansas was without half of their team including 3 starters.

Nah, Louisville fans will not tolerate that excuse. :biggrin:
Gamblers these days.
Louisville beat a team with 6 scholarship players, a golfer, and a 3rd string QB. Congrats.
LOL - are we UK fans trying to downplay the Louisville win? Arkansas without half their players should still be Miami, so I'm not going to beat Louisville up for lack of competition.....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well im broke considering i work at a fast food job. But if i had it, i would gladly take ur money.

Well if you are so confident about the cats then you shouldnt need 100$
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Nah, Louisville fans will not tolerate that excuse. :biggrin:

Whats your execuse for Miami playing within 2 points of you
alfus21 Wrote:Louisville beat a team with 6 scholarship players, a golfer, and a 3rd string QB. Congrats.

For this game I'm pretty sure they pulled a Texas Tech and had a competition from the audience for a spot on the team, lord be it that the guy who won was the leading scorer for Arkansas, once again, congrats Louisville.
theVILLE Wrote:Whats your execuse for Miami playing within 2 points of you

What will be your excuse when UK wipes the floor with Louisville? UK is still building bonds between players, Louisville has a pretty experienced team, so of course early on they're going to look better than UK, Kentucky will look amazing by time of the Louisville game.
PC_You_Know Wrote:What will be your excuse when UK wipes the floor with Louisville? UK is still building bonds between players, Louisville has a pretty experienced team, so of course early on they're going to look better than UK, Kentucky will look amazing by time of the Louisville game.

you do realize that is just a little over a month right??
I really like this louisville team...Delk has improved alot and that was the spot i was worried about...So I think UL will do great and probably do better than last year
I kinda seen this one coming
diehardcardfan Wrote:I really like this louisville team...Delk has improved alot and that was the spot i was worried about...So I think UL will do great and probably do better than last year

that my friend is an incredibly bold statement.
Do you really think you'll be replacing T-Will and Earl Clark's talent just like that? I think not. :dontthink
Stardust Wrote:LOL - are we UK fans trying to downplay the Louisville win? Arkansas without half their players should still be Miami, so I'm not going to beat Louisville up for lack of competition.....

Miami would have played any team in the country close they way they shot the ball the other night.
theVILLE Wrote:Well if you are so confident about the cats then you shouldnt need 100$

You lost any credibility about taking bets and putting your money where your mouth is with the UK/MSU thread.Wink
Stardust Wrote:LOL - are we UK fans trying to downplay the Louisville win? Arkansas without half their players should still be Miami, so I'm not going to beat Louisville up for lack of competition.....

Thank you for saving me the time of saying that.
ok i thought this thread was about u of l. but once again louisville fans get a 30 something point win against a decent team they think there better than kentucky just watch out for wku again louisville haha. and by the way if u knew anything about basketball you would know it would have been tough for any ranked team to beat that miami ohio team they shot 57 percent from the 3 making 15 of 26 thats incredible. ill give it to you u of l looked really good last night and lets not make jokes about cal not bieng a good coach and that louisville has more talent than the cats do i almost laughed
theVILLE Wrote:Well if you are so confident about the cats then you shouldnt need 100$

??
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You lost any credibility about taking bets and putting your money where your mouth is with the UK/MSU thread.Wink

Ok what did morehead st and UK have to do with VILLE, NOTHING..so why would i bet my avatar on something that my team isnt even playing in...now the UK VILLE game i will take any bets
Wildcatk23 Wrote:??

You should allready have the game won if there as good as you guys act????
Pages: 1 2