Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
26.32%
Bishop Brossart
73.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Bishop Brossart 9/12
CavsFan Wrote:If you have taken offense by something that somebody has said on here concerning Letcher Central we are sorry but we at Jenkins want to see Letcher Central do well.

Truce:igiveup:
I think that with the cavs winning over SF that they will be eager for another win.. cavs by 12
Goin with the cavs on this one.... Go big green!!!!!
Brossart by 30.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:I think that with the cavs winning over SF that they will be eager for another win.. cavs by 12
:thatsfunn
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Brossart by 30.

I like your call.
ill take bishop brossart
CavsFan Wrote:If you have taken offense by something that somebody has said on here concerning Letcher Central we are sorry but we at Jenkins want to see Letcher Central do well.

I feel the love. LOL.
Brossart is on a roll and Jenkins hasn't shown much along the lines of a scoring offense. Brossart romps, but with E-Town in the wings I think the streak stops at three.

:lmao:
Good Luck Caviliers the game tomorrow should be interesting, you can do it. I know you can, just keep your heads up and try your best, it will come, it may not be today it may not be tomorrow but it will happen. Take each game as experience, and training we learn more each game about our players, and our coaches.You just have to learn to work as a TEAM.
Will somebody please post updates of this game as they hear it? THANKS!!!