Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Bishop Brossart 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Wins?
It will be a tough game for the cavs.

brossart might be 2-0 going into it.
I'm going with Brossart. They have shocked me, but made a believer.
Cavs by 2 touchdowns.
Brossart.
With Brossart winning today 38-0 and being on a nice roll. I think they will beat Jenkins.
Stardust Wrote:I'm going with Brossart. They have shocked me, but made a believer.

Funny how all their "best" players quit, can't run 11 on 11 drills, yet they've won both of their games this year.:eyeroll:

Things are happening at Brossart and it's only a matter of time.
Brossart takes this one.
Where is Brossart?
Looks like a tough game for the CAVS this week. Best of Luck to the CAVS and Coach Maggard!
game Wrote:Where is Brossart?

Brossart is in Alexandria, close to Campbell County middle school. But this game is being played at Sharp middle school.
nky Wrote:Funny how all their "best" players quit, can't run 11 on 11 drills, yet they've won both of their games this year.:eyeroll:

Things are happening at Brossart and it's only a matter of time.

I was thinking the same thing.
Brossart
I think Brossart gets win #3 on the year
Brossart has entered uncharted waters. History in both games (wins and shutout). If they can stay focus and take care of business – they win. Jenkin can come to Northern Ky and pull off a win.

I’ll go with the hot hand- Brossart in a close one.:popcorn:
I like the Mustangs as well. I'm with SD, they have made a believer out of me.

Good luck to both teams!
Jenkins by 3
Brossart wins this one with ease.

Best of luck to both!
BB by a score.
Brossart by 20.
Jenkins will have their hands full..I dont see them pulling this one off, I think Bishop Brossart will win by 20..prove me wrong, Cavs!
I think it will be close...Jenkins by 6.
Go Cavs
I say BB wins by no less than 3 tds. Would have never thought in a million years Brossart would start the season 3-0.
I think that every week you are going to see more improvement with the Cavalier team and I think since they had no serious injuries from last week that they should be fine. I am going to say 14-7 Cavs.
Jenkins by a touchdown
It will be ambulance time for Jenkins again.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It will be ambulance time for Jenkins again.

I don't know what your deal is with Jenkins but will you back off? I am a Letcher Central fan and this is multiple posts making fun of them requiring an ambulance at the Allen Central game. That's getting old. You should support Jenkins because they are Letcher County boys who are working their butts off just the same as ours do. They are really trying to get a competitive football program over there and we should support them and want every school in our county to do well. If you can remember, Letcher Central struggled for the first two seasons they were a team as well. This is the first time that Jenkins has had stability as far as coaching is concerned so they are in the same situation in a sense. You can mark my words, in 5 years, Jenkins will be as competitive as Letcher Central in their respective districts. They are not in the same district as us so therefore there should be no rivalry. So get off their backs and support them.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I don't know what your deal is with Jenkins but will you back off? I am a Letcher Central fan and this is multiple posts making fun of them requiring an ambulance at the Allen Central game. That's getting old. You should support Jenkins because they are Letcher County boys who are working their butts off just the same as ours do. They are really trying to get a competitive football program over there and we should support them and want every school in our county to do well. If you can remember, Letcher Central struggled for the first two seasons they were a team as well. This is the first time that Jenkins has had stability as far as coaching is concerned so they are in the same situation in a sense. You can mark my words, in 5 years, Jenkins will be as competitive as Letcher Central in their respective districts. They are not in the same district as us so therefore there should be no rivalry. So get off their backs and support them.

:Clap:
Actually it started the Phelps game due to the ambulance controversy and I admit I was probably too harsh in teasing Jenkins but support goes both ways.
If you have taken offense by something that somebody has said on here concerning Letcher Central we are sorry but we at Jenkins want to see Letcher Central do well.
Pages: 1 2