Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
84.21%
East Ridge
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ East Ridge 9/11
I wanna hear about the LC defense. How is that looking? East Ridge has had around 700 yds rushing in the last 2 games and have 0 give aways.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn :please:

You're right, the DAWGS are in for a game, just not a "GOOD" game.. It'll be over at half time.. Freshman Dawgs will be seeing ALOT of PT in this game!!!

Dagone right:Thumbs::rockon::rockon:
Real Badman Wrote:I wanna hear about the LC defense. How is that looking? East Ridge has had around 700 yds rushing in the last 2 games and have 0 give aways.

I am not the official source on this but against SC, SC couldnt run the ball on the LC defense and ended up having to go to the air. They finished with around 250 yards passing.
lc-40
er-16
Real Badman Wrote:I wanna hear about the LC defense. How is that looking? East Ridge has had around 700 yds rushing in the last 2 games and have 0 give aways.
Well he is the thing who have they really played.. no knock on Phelps or the out of state team... both of those teams are really not that good year in and year out... It will be a little hard for LC to prepare not having the game film from the out of town game...but our run D is pretty darn good....Our first game they game up one big run and the then shut down Paintsville until we started sub like crazy.... and we shut SC running game down as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC by at least 2 touchdowns.
Im going to say LC by 4 td's

LC 48
Er-14
Lawrence County by as many as they want.
Its almost time to get it on!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Anyone gonna radio broadcast the game online? If not, i'd be grateful if someone could keep me updated on how things go. I'm pumped about Larry West joining an already good Lawrence County team.
One of the most heart breaking losses old louisa high school had was against elkorn city in 73 i think.. Drexel Short led what might have been the best Louisa high school team ever. Beating ER wont erase that but it wont hurt either. If we had this game won we wouldnt have to go up there and play them. Hope for a good clean game with no injuries. safe travel to all the fans too.
WildDawg Wrote:Anyone gonna radio broadcast the game online? If not, i'd be grateful if someone could keep me updated on how things go. I'm pumped about Larry West joining an already good Lawrence County team.
Doesn't look like I'll be making the trip and if that is the case I'll be updating as much as possible.
CatDawg Wrote:Doesn't look like I'll be making the trip and if that is the case I'll be updating as much as possible.
I really appreciate it. I will be on the forum waiting for your updates. It's almost game time. Good luck Bulldogs. Put it on East Ridge.
Bulldogs are getting ready to head out right now, make the long trip.East Ridge I hope your ready for the Bulldogs, because they are coming and hungry.
we got the vet up there just in case the bulldogs get hurt lol