Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Somerset Region 4 A Championship (predictions)
TIGER FAN Wrote:paintsville has this in the bag

Why even make this comment?? This is playoffs, you lose you go home. Put up or shut up, I've still not seen 4 quarters put together by the Tigers. I don't know if you're a player or not, but zip the lip and take care of business Friday night. That speaks volumes more than anything. :ChairHit:
I see Paintsville pulling off an upset. 28-21
Superman Wrote:i LOVE these posts. Give our boys some bulletin board material

I dont care how much "bulletin board material" this gives your boys. Ive watched both teams play Pikeville and Somerset is quite a bit better from what Ive seen. They were able to move up and down the field running and passing, holding Pikeville to what was it around 150 yards. Paintsville did no where near that. Paintsville wasnt able to adjust to Pikeville when they changed plays but Somerset was. Somerset has the speed and talent to possibly give Newport Catholic, who I predict to win region 3, a good game.
No shootout in this one. Blowout but no shootout. Bunnies big!!!!!
I'm backing Paintsville all the way, I think they deserve it after the way they played Lynn Camp. They deffinatly want it and I think they have a real shot at winning it all. Good Luck Tigers!
Go Bunnys!
LCHS2007 Wrote:I'm backing Paintsville all the way, I think they deserve it after the way they played Lynn Camp. They deffinatly want it and I think they have a real shot at winning it all. Good Luck Tigers!

THANK YOU, at least someone knows how we feel about this game....we want this game so bad....i swear its going to be wild friday night....I've been a tiger for 2 years now.....and I'm out for the season do to infections of Staff and Shingles........but I know how my guys feel about this weeks game, and yes i've heard the hares are pretty good but hell we've changed alot sence from last year....but im going to say
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!
somerset will win
Where is the game going to be played??
game is played at somerset, somerset will win handily.
Good luck Tigers
Just like I said in my first post and what Mojo has been saying, the Tigers haven't played a full game yet. If they don't Friday night, they will get :Hammer3: :Hammer3: :Hammer3: . I like the new look of the offense, except when Pugh is running the other way and for his life. If Pugh finds the receivers and the seams, then the Tigers will do okay, as long as they do it for 4 quarters.

Put 4 quarters together and the Tigers just might win the region. They have NO chance if they don't play 4 quarters.
Paintsville
Paintsville dont stand a chance against the somerset running and passing game...somerset comes out everyweek with a different weapon..i hope to see somerset go all the way...good luck JUMPERS!!!win us a state championship boys....

BETTER LUCK NEXT SEASON PAINTSVILLE....
big game