Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the BEST teams you've seen?
P.C.Defense Wrote::thatsfunn He's crazy, He's crazy.(lol) I know he had this big left tackle last year that stressed him so much it took a toll on him(lol) Thanks alot J-LO, I already feel old enough(lol) That's funny I turned 39 yesterday you punk!!!!:thanks: lol

are you channings dad?
And just to think I couldn't feel any older(LOL).............No
I love these best team questions. Without a doubt, you have to remember the 95,96,and 97 Breathitt Bobcats. When you can go 42 games in a row without losing, that really says alot. Look at the talent that were produced those years.
Waylon Chapman, Jon Radar, Kyle Moore, Tim Barnett, Jonathon Chapman, Jeremiah Chapman. These are only a few. among the list, you have 3 1st Team all staters, 2 Division 1 signees, 1 Division 2 signee, members of the Kentucky All Star Team.

You also have to understand that these were some of the players that brought recognition to the Mountains. Before these teams, you never saw a mountain player get much attention. As far as stats, we barely stayed in alot of the games passed half time. Coach Holcomb was smart and took out his starters when the game was out of reach. Even though it hurt his player's individual stats for recruiting purposes.

But by far, these 3 teams are legendary, and will be hard beat. I would put them up against anybody.