Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like to see classes in basketball just like football?
cougarpride08 Wrote:This is my fix on this. You have 4 classes. The final 4 in each class advances to the sweet sixteen. 4 champions, 4 runner ups, and 8 semi finalist advancing. It is just like wrestling. If you get top 4 you move on. I like because you still have 16 teams going to the finals, and you have 4 class championships. Just a question, how many classes does Ohio, Tennessee, and Virgina have? Those are our border states.

That would be great in a world where people had that much money to spend at the tournaments. Its about 200 dollars per person to watch the whole tournament as it is now.
Can't imagine the money it would take to see a final 4 tournament for each class.
I belive it is fine the way it is.:thanks:
NO, this is an awful idea and won't happen. Not having classes is what makes kentucky high school basketball unique, why change that
SolidOxygen Wrote:That would be great in a world where people had that much money to spend at the tournaments. Its about 200 dollars per person to watch the whole tournament as it is now.
Can't imagine the money it would take to see a final 4 tournament for each class.
I belive it is fine the way it is.:thanks:
The cost would be the same if there were 4 classes. the tournament would be like it is today 16 teams
no