What His High On The Year Against Knott Any Way
5 or 6 What?

Don't matter.
I'll take 3/4 against Knott anyday.
SteppUp Wrote:Kcc Hands Down
This Isnt About How Good Chris Noble Plays D
What His High On The Year Against Knott Any Way
5 or 6 What?

it's not about how bad he plays either....
which is what ur buddy cincycat was doin when he said that noble can only shoot 3's and thats as far as his game goes
you say that and it opens up the convo to talk about the good things he can do
king360 Wrote:Idk what it is about Cincycat23 he has 27 posts on here and thinks he runs the show..and over rated does nothing but try to cause trouble..you all ask us why we are knott haters and were not..but why do you all feel you have to bash on Perry all the time?

im doing nothing or saying nothing less of what you and the kitty cat say about knott. and just cause i said he didnt shut him down? so what. if you said tate cox shut down whitaker holding him to only 11pts then i would laugh at that too. like i said before, there are no impressive lockdown defenders in the 14th. not noble, not cox, not whitaker. not anybody. i just give people back what they give to me. if you pick perry to win, im gonna pick knott. if you say something knott does is dumb, then ill say perry does something dumb. if you take up for noble, ill take up for cox. if you all werent such smart*** people when it comes to everything then no one would say anything back. be nice and we will be nice back. i dont know about overrated. he may be a mean guy, he does have a picture of eric devendorf, we all know that cat has some issues, so overrated might have the same.
zaga_fan Wrote:it's not about how bad he plays either....
which is what ur buddy cincycat was doin when he said that noble can only shoot 3's and thats as far as his game goes
you say that and it opens up the convo to talk about the good things he can do

so saying that his only game is shooting 3's is a sin? alright, lets take away maggards post moves and or his rebounding. what good would he be? that goes for any player. the players know their role. you people dont. like cox, take away his mid range game or shooting ability and he would be useless. that goes for every single player to step on a court. take away there strenght and they are useless. when i played highschool i knew my role, my coach asked me what i thought my role was and i said " to knock down open 3's and play decent defense". and he said yes exactly. so what if i took away my own shooting ability? id be on the bench cuz i would be useless. you people should maybe start thinking more. cuz it seems to me you dont have very much in thee old skull.
cincycat23 Wrote:im doing nothing or saying nothing less of what you and the kitty cat say about knott. and just cause i said he didnt shut him down? so what. if you said tate cox shut down whitaker holding him to only 11pts then i would laugh at that too. like i said before, there are no impressive lockdown defenders in the 14th. not noble, not cox, not whitaker. not anybody. i just give people back what they give to me. if you pick perry to win, im gonna pick knott. if you say something knott does is dumb, then ill say perry does something dumb. if you take up for noble, ill take up for cox. if you all werent such smart*** people when it comes to everything then no one would say anything back. be nice and we will be nice back. i dont know about overrated. he may be a mean guy, he does have a picture of eric devendorf, we all know that cat has some issues, so overrated might have the same.

cmon now
king360 Wrote:Idk what it is about Cincycat23 he has 27 posts on here and thinks he runs the show..and over rated does nothing but try to cause trouble..you all ask us why we are knott haters and were not..but why do you all feel you have to bash on Perry all the time?

Okay, I don't bash on Perry, I just think KCC and HHS has more talent, If you don't like my opinion.. Message with me your Yahoo id or whatever you'd like to talk about. Thank you. Id prefer you keep my name out of your post, okay? I don't care if you do got over 1,000 bub.

And Eric Back is my pick for the 3 point night mare.
cincycat23 Wrote:im doing nothing or saying nothing less of what you and the kitty cat say about knott. and just cause i said he didnt shut him down? so what. if you said tate cox shut down whitaker holding him to only 11pts then i would laugh at that too. like i said before, there are no impressive lockdown defenders in the 14th. not noble, not cox, not whitaker. not anybody. i just give people back what they give to me. if you pick perry to win, im gonna pick knott. if you say something knott does is dumb, then ill say perry does something dumb. if you take up for noble, ill take up for cox. if you all werent such smart*** people when it comes to everything then no one would say anything back. be nice and we will be nice back. i dont know about overrated. he may be a mean guy, he does have a picture of eric devendorf, we all know that cat has some issues, so overrated might have the same.

:Clap: Come on, We all love Devo!!
Overrated Wrote::Clap: Come on, We all love Devo!!

he is horrible. haha.
According to KHSAA's website and stats reported for teams 3 pt % and the leading 3 pt shooter for each is as follows

LCC 42% Profitt 51%
KCC 38% Cox 50%
PCC 32% Noble 38%
HHS 32% Back 36%
CincyCat23 for your information Noble as I recall from the Hazard game shut down Whitaker with his defense. So for your comment that he would be on the bench if he couldn't shoot the 3 your out of your mind. The kid can play defense as well as shoot. So if I was you I would watch what I say.
a345426 Wrote:CincyCat23 for your information Noble as I recall from the Hazard game shut down Whitaker with his defense. So for your comment that he would be on the bench if he couldn't shoot the 3 your out of your mind. The kid can play defense as well as shoot. So if I was you I would watch what I say.

Chris is one of the best defensive players in the region :thumpsup:
We'll see how Chris contains KCC tonite....
as we also watch him bomb a few from deep
I would have to say KCC is the best three point shooting team in the 14th, as far as individual players:

proffit: LCC
Terry: Breathitt
Cox: KCC
Stamper: KCC
Noble: PCC
Back: Hazard