Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region 3 point nightmares
which team would you most hate to play if you were a coach in the 14th, only because they shoot so well from the 3?

im gonna have to go with knott county central, im a dores man, but that team can fill it up. LCC can go down town as well.
oh but yes my young lads, the patriots are flat out mesmerizing when it comes to the arch, tate cox makes the net sing soft sweet music when he knocks down the 3. stamper can make the net wear out pretty quickly as well. mullins can also get out there and take the nets down with his soft touch.
I would say Knott too as a team.They are the most constant team to hit the 3 because they have so many that can do it. I think Josh Profitt,Clint Stepp, and Chris Noble are 3 point nightmares in the 14th.
MVP2 Wrote:I would say Knott too as a team.They are the most constant team to hit the 3 because they have so many that can do it. I think Josh Profitt,Clint Stepp, and Chris Noble are 3 point nightmares in the 14th.

profitt, yes.

stepp- not so much anymore.

noble- not at all.
CincyCat23 sorry to tell you but Noble can shoot just as good as Stamper if not better. Especially the 3 pointer.
a345426 Wrote:CincyCat23 sorry to tell you but Noble can shoot just as good as Stamper if not better. Especially the 3 pointer.

I'd take Noble over Stamper anyday.
KCC,LCC, can both shoot the three but KCC has more that can shoot the three than LCC.
Since the question is "which team", I would say KCC.

Everytime I've seen Stepp play, he has been streaky, when he's on, he's on; but it seems like he takes a lot of ill advised shots. I'd like to know what his 3 point shooting %age is. Not knocking him just an observation.
i like how everyone answered with specific players. it says teams, not players. read it.

and aslan im sure you would take noble since the only reason he is on the court is to shoot a 3. he does nothing else. take the 3 away and you would find him on the end of the bench. not sayin he cant play. not knockin him, just tellin the truth.
cincycat23 Wrote:i like how everyone answered with specific players. it says teams, not players. read it.

and aslan im sure you would take noble since the only reason he is on the court is to shoot a 3. he does nothing else. take the 3 away and you would find him on the end of the bench. not sayin he cant play. not knockin him, just tellin the truth.

This is very true. Noble has no mid range game what so ever. Well he has not least proved it to anyone. Stamper has a great all around game. Noble might be a better 3 point shooter then Stamper, but thats all Noble can possibly do. As a team, Knott is the best. They best 3 point night mares off the top of my head are, Profitt, Stepp, Cox, and Noble, in no particular order.
cincycat23 Wrote:i like how everyone answered with specific players. it says teams, not players. read it.

Noble could probably be one of the best defenders in the region
king360 Wrote:Noble could probably be one of the best defenders in the region

Yeap he shut down Whitaker the other night
UkFan23 Wrote:Yeap he shut down Whitaker the other night

Yeah right...:blabbermo
king360 Wrote:Noble could probably be one of the best defenders in the region

i've played against him and done my scoring, his defense didnt impress me that much. but it may be different playing against high school kids his age and playing ability.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah right...:blabbermo

11pts compared to his usual 24..sounds like he did a pretty good job on him
king360 Wrote:11pts compared to his usual 24..sounds like he did a pretty good job on him

Yea and he didnt even score in the 1st half
king360 Wrote:11pts compared to his usual 24..sounds like he did a pretty good job on him

everyone has those nights where the basket seems like it has a lid. but 11pts still isnt getting shut down, especially when the score doesnt break the 60's. if you shut someone down it means you dont let them score, and if they do it shouldnt be anything above 5. i seen steph curry get shut down not too long ago, held to 7pts. i seen the vaden guy from UAB held to 0pts a while back. and he scores at least 20 a game. there is no one in the 14th region highschool rankings that can actually shut someone down. there are good defenders, but there are no lockdown/shutdown defenders.
this score didnt even break the 50's. what am i thinking? take away whitakers 11pts and perry wins by double digits. so if noble is such a good defender he should shut whitaker down so perry can win by double digits next game.
Man you just had to be there to see how good of a job he did on Whitaker...
I was there.. and Josh Whitaker did not get shut down....
Profit can light it up.
Eric Back and Tate Cox are pretty deadly
Overrated Wrote:I was there.. and Josh Whitaker did not get shut down....

Yeah he did.
Holding him to 11points is impressive.
If I was a coach i would hate to play KCC they have some of the best 3 point threats and they have so many. If they are hitting they are dangerous and it is contagious. if one of them is hitting then it seems like they all are.
Idk what it is about Cincycat23 he has 27 posts on here and thinks he runs the show..and over rated does nothing but try to cause trouble..you all ask us why we are knott haters and were not..but why do you all feel you have to bash on Perry all the time?
Either PCC, KCC, Hazard! KCC they have Stamper and Stepp and PCC has Chris Noble. And Hazard has Josh Witaker so 3 point shooting for any coach in the 14th is a major issue!
cincycat23 Wrote:this score didnt even break the 50's. what am i thinking? take away whitakers 11pts and perry wins by double digits. so if noble is such a good defender he should shut whitaker down so perry can win by double digits next game.

LOL kinda like if if perry central wouldnt in the wymt..knott would have won the tourney AMIRITE?:ChairHit:

neway there are scary indiviuals in the 14th that shoot behind the arch...cox,stepp,noble and profitt
Overrated Wrote:I was there.. and Josh Whitaker did not get shut down....

Noble may have not have completely drown out Whitakers scoring but he cut it in half and wouldn't allowing him to run hazard's offense..pretty much explains why noone else on hazard team broke double digits.
I think Hazard is the best as a team in the region in terms of 3-point shooting...
BJ Combs doesn't play a lot right now...but he can shoot the ball
Whitaker is pretty solid
Back is great
and Cory Martin can spot up as good as anyone

but as a single player....
Chris Noble is the best 3-point shooter in the region
Kcc Hands Down
This Isnt About How Good Chris Noble Plays D
What His High On The Year Against Knott Any Way
5 or 6 What?