Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Best freshman in EKY
the freshman running backs blake meade, seth setser and allen craynon are very good and i think they have a good future with the blackcats
Sheldon Clark does have a few more Bill Chapman-Quarter back-running back. Roger Damron-wide reciver-running back. Jarred Waller-Tight end. Dustin Meade-fullback. Very talented players
i will agree with that iceman i think there are 18 freshman this year and i look for this bunch to really be sharp in the years to come. with that many boys which is a good sized bunch of freshman for sheldon clark, if they stay together for four years they will be awesome there junior and seniors years.
3 words amongst 3 running backs
Craynon
Meade
Setser
For JC Richardson and Welch are getting a lot of playing time now. They have a real good freshman class this year.
MOJO Wrote:Is he a freshman?? I didn't think he was that young??

From Paintsville:
Casey Brown-OL/DL
Cody Reynolds-RB/LB
From Johnson Central:
Chase Richardson-FB/DL
Ian Welch-RB/DB

The way it looks right now, Brown might even be better than both of his brothers. He is both of them combined into one player. Relnolds can juke you out of your shoes. He might be THE best freshman running back in the mountains.
Richardson needs to get a little faster but he is still a monster. Ian will be the replacement that JC needs after Blume is gone. They are all great kids. Good pics MOJO.:rock:
I think that Casey Brown is a combination of a back and lineman. Look at his brothers. Matt Brown was one of the best FB/LB's in the state in his time and Ryan Brown was in my opinion THE best DT in his time. Casey Brown is a dangerous combination of strength and speed.
i would have to say harmon... i play with this kid and he is hard to stop
Quote:Ian will be the replacement that JC needs after Blume is gone. They are all great kids. Good pics MOJO.
I'd say Grim will replace Blume before Ian...
well....central has a lot of new freshman and the bestb one on our team is E.J Hampton
I saw Cody Reynolds score that touchdown vs. SF the other night for paintsville and IMO he will be a very good running back.....Casey Brown also from Paintsville is a **** good freshman......Chase Richardson from JC is definately going to be an excelent linebacker
Quote:Chase Richardson from JC is definately going to be an excelent linebacker
Craynon and Setser are truely amazing for the cats! Gonna be good when they are seniors!
PHSFAN Wrote:Harmon is going to be the real deal. When he is a junior and the Honaker twins are seniors that is going to be a TOUGH team IF(and thats a big if)they have some good lineman in those classes.

Couldnt have said it better...they should be very hard to stop with those 3 in the backfield, no matter who the line is....but i do agree that they will need a good line if they plan to go anywhere in the playoffs