Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Best freshman in EKY
Who are some Of the BEST freshman in EKY?
Ryan Blackburn: 6'3 240 DT-OT Belfry!
Andrew Elkins: QB Belfry!
Corey Coleman: HB Belfry!
Jase Williamson: DT-OT Belfry!
I would have to say the Harmon kid from pvillie
ive wacth him play his tough
Rocky Wrote:Ryan Blackburn: 6'3 240 DT-OT Belfry!

Now thats a good size freshman. Belfry known for breeding good offensive lineman. That begs the question. What are they feeding the boysSmile
Seth Setser, Blake Meade and Allen Craynon from Prestonsburg.
torQQue Wrote:Now thats a good size freshman. Belfry known for breeding good offensive lineman. That begs the question. What are they feeding the boysSmile
It's in the Pond Creek water...and maybe some Miracle Grow...
torQQue Wrote:Now thats a good size freshman. Belfry known for breeding good offensive lineman. That begs the question. What are they feeding the boysSmile

soup beans and mommas cornbread:Hungry:
A gallon and a half of milk a day and all the food ya got,With a bunch of heavy weight training LOL.
sheldon clark has a fullback by the name of ryan kelly he is a good asset for the team he is also a state champion wrestler
I would have to say Daniel Harmon from Pikeville...Sorry Rocky but I havent heard of any of the 4 players from Belfry that you claim are the best freshmen in EKY...dont get me wrong, they may be really good....i just havent heard their names come up in any of Belfry's games except Coleman...he is pretty good
I was the greatest Wrote:sheldon clark has a fullback by the name of ryan kelly he is a good asset for the team he is also a state champion wrestler

Is he a freshman?? I didn't think he was that young??

From Paintsville:
Casey Brown-OL/DL
Cody Reynolds-RB/LB
From Johnson Central:
Chase Richardson-FB/DL
Ian Welch-RB/DB
yeah i am pretty sure he is a freshman but matney's prodigy will know for sure
Ryan Kelly is going to be a player. He is one of the strongest players i have seen that is a freshamn. Ian welch and Chase Richardson are going to be good too. They both are starting D for the Eagles. Casey Brown is going to be good too. I mean his last name is brown.
catsfan072 Wrote:Seth Setser, Blake Meade and Allen Craynon from Prestonsburg.

I totally agree !!!
Ryan Kelly from sheldon clark hey is very good running back and wrestler
Colby Little from south floyd is pretty good. He may be small but can run really good.
Blackburn is a lineman,they never get any recognition Sad
Blackburn is a lineman, they never get any recognition Sad
Does he play a lot on varsity?
On occasion,Savin up for next season Smile
dirty30 Wrote:I would have to say Daniel Harmon from Pikeville...Sorry Rocky but I havent heard of any of the 4 players from Belfry that you claim are the best freshmen in EKY...dont get me wrong, they may be really good....i just havent heard their names come up in any of Belfry's games except Coleman...he is pretty good
Harmon from pikeville has alot of potential
Harmon is going to be the real deal. When he is a junior and the Honaker twins are seniors that is going to be a TOUGH team IF(and thats a big if)they have some good lineman in those classes.
seth setser pburg,but now he has been hurt
blake mead
Quote:From Paintsville:
Casey Brown-OL/DL
Cody Reynolds-RB/LB
Paintsville also has:
Patrick Butcher RB/DB
Tyler Deaton WR/DB
Corey Adams QB/DB

Paintsville should have a pretty good secondary in a few years
Its hard to hear of some of these players because of the fact that they are freshmen.
But, PC does have a tough freshman named Tyler I think. He goes by caveman, because he's such a big kid. He has started all of this season I believe.
Seth setser and Blake Meade...both running backs for prestonsburg