Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's soon JC VS ASHLAND
That was a great game. Both teams were undefeated and it was near mid-season. Sheldon was I think 5-0 and we were 4-0. That was my junior season. You all ripped off a near 70 yard TD run first play of the game.
that is what i thought matney's prodigy
yeah i think someone on here might remember that play !!!!!!!!lol
I was the greatest Wrote:nope he was at sc for 22 years but i do believe they played at least 4 years in a row they redraw the district every 2 years if i am not mistaken and they redid the district the year after we played at inez so that means they redid the district the year before the blowout in ashland and after the blowout in inez....so..........by my figuring they had to play once before the blowout in inez

You are correct. I just looked it up on the scoreboard, here's the results

'99 Sheldon wins 14-0 @ Ashland
'00 Sheldon wins 48-0 @ Sheldon
'01 Ashland wins 42-0 @ Ashland
'02 Sheldon wins 28-26 @ Sheldon

Jim Matney was Sheldon's coach all those years and Larry Hall was Ashland's coach.
ok so i am new to bgr who is in charge of this whole thing
I was the greatest Wrote:yeah i think someone on here might remember that play !!!!!!!!lol

I'm sure he does. I saw where he posted it on one of his greatest moments lol.
I was the greatest Wrote:ok so i am new to bgr who is in charge of this whole thing

TorQQue aka QQ is the man at very top.
so the fumble return ashland had against sc if you watched that game film was that a fumble or what?/
I remember Schweitzer getting it and heading to your sidelines for a TD. It was a huge momentum play in the game. From our video angles we couldn't tell if it was a fumble or not.
I was the greatest Wrote:so the fumble return ashland had against sc if you watched that game film was that a fumble or what?/
It was close IMO. I thought his forward progress had stopped, but they hadn't blown it dead it yet either. So it coulda went either way.
where do i find the greatest moments at?
hey matney's prodigy slash future head coach at sc slash my future boss because i intend to coach o and d line for ya slash smartest man about any sport i have questions about..............lol when do you usually get on here?
I was the greatest Wrote:hey matney's prodigy slash future head coach at sc slash my future boss because i intend to coach o and d line for ya slash smartest man about any sport i have questions about..............lol when do you usually get on here?
Getting ahead of yourself a little. SC has a good coach right now and is not in the market I'm sure. I sure wouldn't mind tho....Confusedhh: Every once & a while I get online.
keep my job open for me
Here is the link to the greatest moments. I'll retract my earlier statement though. I could have sworn I had seen someone mention that play on the site but I haven't been able to find it so I will retract my earlier statement for the time being.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...t=greatest
Its time for a show down tomcat fans

:HitWall:
What is jc's record?? who have they beat and who beat them?? I know ashland has played a pretty tough schedule this year and both losses came down to one play against two Very good teams. (both are ranked) Ashland knocks down another....but close. regardless Ashland has to play TWO great halves. I am not totally sure about this the district championship. Mason is very capable.
Here's the games Johnson Central has played...
South Laurel 20 - 36 (L)
Beckley, WV 52 - 13 (W)
Logan, WV 69 - 40 (W)
Bryan Station 39 - 26 (W)
Lawrence County 43 - 0 (W)
Boyd County 47 - 27 (W)
Paintsville 50 - 6 (W)
Greenup County 43 - 21 (W)
Jc has put up some pretty impressive scores this year!
Wow this is a great game with great talent and the district championship on the line.. what a atmosphere to play in.. i have had the chance to be under matney for 2 years and i will tell u he will have them pumped up for this game. he always thrives with these kinda games and will prepare vary well against this very good tomcats team .. Central wins 21-18
this will probably be the game of the week, since its at ashland i will have to go with them to get the win, that is a tough place for anyone to go in and get a win. it should be a battle though, good luck to both teams and hopefully everyone stays injury free!
I also think this game will host the catch of the week.I wonder if wymt will be their???