Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2009
Perry Central's third leading rusher last year, behind Amis and Travis, had 27 yards.

They had two receivers, besides Amis, who had over 200 yards receiving.
Darryl Beatty will being doing what his older brother wanted to do the past two years................ Going to HAZARD! Meat was afraid he wouldnt be able to get eligible at HHS and thats why he didnt transfer when he did. This will be a tough loss for PCC. Darryl already quit playing basketball at AB Combs and Darryl is the best player in the county. He will make an already athletic Hazard team much better.
Hitman7 Wrote:Darryl Beatty will being doing what his older brother wanted to do the past two years................ Going to HAZARD! Meat was afraid he wouldnt be able to get eligible at HHS and thats why he didnt transfer when he did. This will be a tough loss for PCC. Darryl already quit playing basketball at AB Combs and Darryl is the best player in the county. He will make an already athletic Hazard team much better.

How true is this?
I dont know the kid or seen him play but if he is good as the people say then he will make a fine talent at hazard.
He has been lifting with the high school. He is a good Middle school player. He is not ready for high school. He needs to get alot stronger then what he is. needs to gain a few pounds. Lets face it high school is a BIG BIG step from middle school. You have a 14 or 15 year old with little to no wt lifting. Going head to head with 18 to 19 year olds who have been lifting for the last 3 to 4 years. I would hate to see him go. But if that is what he wants to do i wish him the best. Besides i think he would be messing up becuase perry is loaded with freshmen soph. I think PCC time is coming and they will have a very good team just IMO.
kymom Wrote:He has been lifting with the high school. He is a good Middle school player. He is not ready for high school. He needs to get alot stronger then what he is. needs to gain a few pounds. Lets face it high school is a BIG BIG step from middle school. You have a 14 or 15 year old with little to no wt lifting. Going head to head with 18 to 19 year olds who have been lifting for the last 3 to 4 years. I would hate to see him go. But if that is what he wants to do i wish him the best. Besides i think he would be messing up becuase perry is loaded with freshmen soph. I think PCC time is coming and they will have a very good team just IMO.

I agree with you on the upcoming for PCC football. I believe Hazard will go down hill after the senior class with Mikael Campbell, Alan Fugate,Aaron Moore and others graduate.But surprises may happen. PCC also needs to have a stable coach who is going to stay for years and year to develop that program.
Well Hazard is going to be good for years. They play Class A Football. Its not like they have to play in a loaded district or anything. Hazard may have a couple 8-2 seasons after next years seniors graduate but I wouldnt actually consider that having a bad year.

And as for Darryl Beatty and the weightroom. Darryl is already probably 15 years old. He is mature physically already. He could always play Wide Out for Hazard until he gets big enough to play in the backfield. He runs about a 4.6 40 already and that is moving. You dont have to be able to Bench 300 pounds if you can run a 4.6 40. Darryl is an athlete. Probably much better than Demetri was when he was a freshman. I would like to see Darryl stay at PCC because Coach Browne is a fine coach but so is Mark Dixon. I just wish Darryl the best of luck wherever he goes.
I agree pcc does need a coach for the long haul. Which i think coach Browne is a good coach. And he will be here next year. And he is showing more intrest in lifting weights more then he has in the past. The weight room has been open more these year then it ever has what time he has been back.
Cardfan09 Wrote:No I dont I think they were lucky that stamper wasn't in the game or they would have gotten slaughtered. We will see who the team is when the meet next time if Stamper is back. I mean Tate alone done a pretty good job I thought beating them and Bartrum Will step up and have a big time game. He plays with alot of emotion and leads the team I think. So NO AMOS Cant lead them to win the region. Stamper WILL LEAD KCC TO A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP AND GOT TO STATE!!!!!

Wrong thread Hoss....Smile Smile Smile Smile