Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co. 29 - Powell Co. 24
5th Region Fanatic Wrote:I've seen Taylor's defense and that is the one thing they don't like the other team being physical.
That is the truth, they do not like physicality! But they better be ready or Estill will punch them in the mouth and laugh! GO CARDS!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Hate to say it but he is telling the truth....he seems to be taking plays off when the ball is not coming his way...It has been that way all season.....He is pretty good when the ball is coming his way though....lolSmile

Chris Thomas is the best player TC has...He is very intense and makes plays for the team whether or not he is getting ball.....Thomas is a leader and will be missed next season......Macon needs to learn that football is a team game and that he has to help his teammates when he is not directly involved in a play, but that could be said about a lot of kids though........GO CARDS!

I agree completely. When he tries, then he does quite well. With his size, he could do wonders.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I agree completely. When he tries, then he does quite well. With his size, he could do wonders.

Yes he could also don't you play for Powell?
TC Card Wrote:Yes he could also don't you play for Powell?

Lol I guess I couldn't fool you. I tried to in some other thread but I guess it didn't work. Yes I do play.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I agree completely. When he tries, then he does quite well. With his size, he could do wonders.

I agree. When he gets the ball he is a force to be reckoned with. But he has to understand football is a team sport and sometimes you have to block and help your team get some yards even tho your not the one with the ball.
my boys went out there and played their hearts out and thats all that matters
blitz43 Wrote:Macon had 2 catches for about 20 yds, 2 dropped passes, 4 rushes for 30 yds, 1 of which, he fumbled, it, in turn led to a Po.Co. TD. We also caught a lot of balls around him. He IS lazy when the ball don't come his way. He has potential but has to hustle when the ball goes away from him too.
Thomas was their best player. We didn't shut him down but held him somewhat in check. I did the film stats last night and got him right at 100 yds. He was constantly hustling. Even when he didn't get the ball. He was the one that threw the HB pass. It hurts to say but it was a beautifully thrown pass. It hit #3 right in stride. Barron was about 2 steps behind him. It wasn't even Barrons' man. Good effort Barron.

Now your chance Blitz to tell him in your opinion what aspects he needs to improve on.Smile
F.N.L. Wrote:Now your chance Blitz to tell him in your opinion what aspects he needs to improve on.Smile

Not good for a coach to bash another teams players, looks bad, JUST MY OPINION. Some things need left unsaid, especially on a open site and about teams who have beaten you. Saying they are lazy makes it look like you can't beat lazy people.
Mama Bear Wrote:Was that necessary to call a kid "LAZY"? These kinds of remarks are what makes it hard for some of us to pull for Powell Co. I don't have a clue as to who you are talkijng about, but his LAZY self beat your team. Show a little respect for these kids that have played so hard just like the Powell kids did!

NO! It is very classless!Sad
TC Card Wrote:Hats off to Powell you guys did not give up. We are ready for Estill next week

no offence but you guys are going to lose to estill and all of you no it
L-MAC#1 Wrote:my boys went out there and played their hearts out and thats all that matters

yea bearly bettin powell!!!!!!!
theoneandonly#12 Wrote:yea bearly bettin powell!!!!!!!

wow ur smart...if u didnt know he is tlkin bout powell lol Cool
NIECE Wrote:Not good for a coach to bash another teams players, looks bad, JUST MY OPINION. Some things need left unsaid, especially on a open site and about teams who have beaten you. Saying they are lazy makes it look like you can't beat lazy people.
He didn't beat us. We stopped him. It doesn't matter what you think of me or what I say. I just tell the truth. Course...That's just my opinion...Big Grin
NIECE Wrote:NO! It is very classless!Sad
Besides, I didn't start that Lazy thing. I just commented on it. Even though it's the "truth". It is not classless. He has tons of potential. If he will get his head on straight, he'll make a heck of a football player.:rockon:
blitz43 Wrote:Macon had 2 catches for about 20 yds, 2 dropped passes, 4 rushes for 30 yds, 1 of which, he fumbled, it, in turn led to a Po.Co. TD. We also caught a lot of balls around him. :argue: when the ball don't come his way. He has potential but has to hustle when the ball goes away from him too.
Thomas was their best player. We didn't shut him down but held him somewhat in check. I did the film stats last night and got him right at 100 yds. He was constantly hustling. Even when he didn't get the ball. He was the one that threw the HB pass. It hurts to say but it was a beautifully thrown pass. It hit #3 right in stride. Barron was about 2 steps behind him. It wasn't even Barrons' man. Good effort Barron.

:mad: Now you add the "WELL HE COULD BE":mad:
We played our hearts out and left it all on the field. I have never been more proud of the effort we gave last Friday night. Taylor county's coach said after the game that we played the hardest he had ever seen a team play and by the way he does a great job and is class act. We let it slip away but I will also credit Taylor county for finding a way to win.
F.N.L. Wrote::mad: Now you add the "WELL HE COULD BE":mad:

And he could be but he has to realize you have to give it your all every down!!
Powell had a good year and that was the best 1-4 game I've ever seen.
P.C.Defense Wrote:We played our hearts out and left it all on the field. I have never been more proud of the effort we gave last Friday night. Taylor county's coach said after the game that we played the hardest he had ever seen a team play and by the way he does a great job and is class act. We let it slip away but I will also credit Taylor county for finding a way to win.

WOW;2 Powell coaches on this thread.
I did not post till after our season.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:WOW;2 Powell coaches on this thread.

Why does that matter?