Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central
83.87%
East Ridge
16.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ East Ridge Oct.17
Lcc 60+
:flame: Confusedumo: :dangcompu :Hammer3:
Tailback44 Wrote:Why does LCC always have a cupcake schedule? LCC names it.
Thank you windsprint. I to think people like to bit-- and moan about whats goin on with the cougars. We have only lost two games and I am starten to wonder has Charlie Banks and Caleb Frazier spoiled the fans so bad that if we lose two ball games people is starten to doubt everything going on. All I want to say is thank you seniors for everything.
That's the way ob be positive "Real badman" and "Old Jacket". These kids AND coaches give their all. But you always have a few stumble-bums that want to tear it down.I love seeing all teams get better, but it is a process. You don't just wake up one morning and become a successful team. And as for you Tailback 44. --when schedules are made and multi-year contracts are signed, you don't always know what kind of team you are getting. But let's look for a minute at who the Cougars have played in their 4 years of existence. Bell, Rockcastle ( enuf'said), Greenup(who went to the semi-of their region last year, Hazard(pereniall power) Knox, Clay, Whitley( who a lot of people will notice before the year's over) Harlan( new school). and others. For a school who has existed for only 4 years---I'd say that's pretty good. As Old Jacket said
" maybe Charlie, caleb, Shep, and Brown, and the rest of this team has spoiled us a little. I seriously doubt if they will sit back though--that's not how these warriors are made. That's not how this coaching staff thinks, and that's not how the true"fan" believes. Wait and see---the Cougars are alive and well !!!!
Im not downing Lcc program, but Lawrence,Leslie, East Ridge,and Bourbon on the schcule every yr. but you guys getting on here a saying you have won 16 out of the last 20 isnt something to brag on. Your non-district opp. record so far. 6-26. not so good huh? Come on letcher central if your guys want to act like powerhouse in eky schedule some powerhouses to beat. ( to be the man you got to beat the man)
Cool
Tailback44 Wrote:Im not downing Lcc program, but Lawrence,Leslie, East Ridge,and Bourbon on the schcule every yr. but you guys getting on here a saying you have won 16 out of the last 20 isnt something to brag on. Your non-district opp. record so far. 6-26. not so good huh? Come on letcher central if your guys want to act like powerhouse in eky schedule some powerhouses to beat. ( to be the man you got to beat the man)

NO ONE WILL PLAY THEME
ER will not get a first down until HW calls off the dogs, i mean cats!
I highly doubt the mountain powerhouses won't schedule LCC, they are a good team but they are not on the same level as the established schools, give them time and they will be though. As for now they cannot compete.
It does seems like they have an easier non district schedule than most teams, Harlan was a good addition, but it is still weak overall.
As for the ER game, LCC will try and score as much as they can. The offense is going to try and throw it all over the field so they can try and boost Banks passing stats up.
I do hope to see Logan Johnson take a few under center though.
Most schedules are on a two year contract, home and away. Next year is the first year.