Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ East Ridge Oct.17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts......
LCC picks the score...Alot to a little...
Jshort5 Wrote:LCC picks the score...Alot to a little...

i agree.......Smile
I dont find anything funny about that. I think just about everyone knows that Letcher Central will win this game. But dont laugh and discourage these young men from East Ridge. Show some respect.
Real Badman Wrote:I dont find anything funny about that. I think just about everyone knows that Letcher Central will win this game. But dont laugh and discourage these young men from East Ridge. Show some respect.

For one I'm not its just the truth.....and by the way i go there!
LCC-55
East Ridge-00
Ugly quick..
Lcc
Letcher Central..... for sure.
ER doesn't have a chance- the cougars are just too good
Lcc by 4 td's. I do want to say something though. Lcc needs to work on there defense which has been bad this year. I know the offense needs some work, but the cougars need to use the next three games to get there offense and especially there defense ready for the playoffs. Either way they are at least a 3 spot in the playoffs which means going on the road which they have not been that good. They need to win on the road in the playoffs to boost there confidense or this season is over in a month.
lcc-62
east ridge-6
LCC will name the score in this game ER just dont have what it takes to win this game.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Lcc by 4 td's. I do want to say something though. Lcc needs to work on there defense which has been bad this year. I know the offense needs some work, but the cougars need to use the next three games to get there offense and especially there defense ready for the playoffs. Either way they are at least a 3 spot in the playoffs which means going on the road which they have not been that good. They need to win on the road in the playoffs to boost there confidense or this season is over in a month.
To hear it from you they need to work on everything, lol..In the other thread about LCC 09' it was there offense..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:To hear it from you they need to work on everything, lol..In the other thread about LCC 09' it was there offense..
Playboy5 what do you think is the cougars problem is then? Do you think the offense is ok? Do you think the defense is ok? I mean I love them to death, but there heart just isn't in it this year.
Guys not one of these kids are professional athletes. Thats why you play the game. I am a Cougar fan but this is high school football and anything can happen. If we come in and play like we did against Whitley anyone can beat us.
old jacket I agree, I am just being honest, and sometomes honesty hurts.
Cougarpride i know these kids pretty good. I know these kids have plenty of heart and will not quit for nothing. Yes we played bad against Whitley the line broke down, the receivers didnt block down field, special teams were horrible. The defensive secondary didnt play good. One thing I can assure you is that these kids will not quit. Love us or hate us. We have some great seniors who will not let that happen. The cougars will be fine trust me.
I know some of them kids too, but something isn't right.
viking_fan7 Wrote:For one I'm not its just the truth.....and by the way i go there!

Well if you go there then have some pride about yourself and your school. If you knew how hard each and everyone worked on a football field...Not just East Ridge but all over then you wouldnt be laughing. It takes a real man to play the greatest sport in the world...Football!
Tyey have just won 16 of their last 20 games, won a district title last year, and playeed exciting football in Class %A. Considering that Neon was 0-10 in their last year in 1a, Whitesburg was down in 2A and only posted a 2-8 record, and Letcher had never even fielded a varsity football team EVER----I think they done pretty darn well for a school that is in it's fourth year of existance. Quit belly-aching and second-guessing and start hollering and whooping and be glad for them. I think that having a man at the helm that won three state titles and was runner-up three more times, a defensive co-ordinator that helped build two (W-Burg, and Elkhorn City)successful programs, an offensive coordinator sensation that comes from a college team that won a national championship, and a line coach that had a successful college career is, a team that is very blessed. Successful teams have players, Coaches, AND FANS that pull together all the time( not just when the going is smooth). I'm proud to support the "Cougars" and I will support them until the good lord prys my blue t-shirt and hat from my cold,dead hands. GO COUGARS
Class 5A --my bad
Letcher rolls like a bowling ball
LCC-68-0..And that is taking it EASY!
LCC names the score.
Why does LCC always have a cupcake schedule? LCC names it.
Tailback44 Wrote:Why does LCC always have a cupcake schedule? LCC names it.

Rolleyes Here we go again
Real Badman Wrote:Well if you go there then have some pride about yourself and your school. If you knew how hard each and everyone worked on a football field...Not just East Ridge but all over then you wouldnt be laughing. It takes a real man to play the greatest sport in the world...Football!

It's actually baseball.....lol..............LCC 70 to 12
Letcher Central by a lot.
Windsprint Wrote:Tyey have just won 16 of their last 20 games, won a district title last year, and playeed exciting football in Class %A. Considering that Neon was 0-10 in their last year in 1a, Whitesburg was down in 2A and only posted a 2-8 record, and Letcher had never even fielded a varsity football team EVER----I think they done pretty darn well for a school that is in it's fourth year of existance. Quit belly-aching and second-guessing and start hollering and whooping and be glad for them. I think that having a man at the helm that won three state titles and was runner-up three more times, a defensive co-ordinator that helped build two (W-Burg, and Elkhorn City)successful programs, an offensive coordinator sensation that comes from a college team that won a national championship, and a line coach that had a successful college career is, a team that is very blessed. Successful teams have players, Coaches, AND FANS that pull together all the time( not just when the going is smooth). I'm proud to support the "Cougars" and I will support them until the good lord prys my blue t-shirt and hat from my cold,dead hands. GO COUGARS

I absloutly love your pride for your team. I wish some people around where I live could be like you. I respect LCC and Coach Howard, but go thinking that ER dosent have quality coaches. Each coach has played quality football for top notch teams. Brad Allen has coached on the College level. He's one of the if not best Offensive Lineman coaches in EKY. Give the Warriors time. They will get things settled on the Ridge.
This is over in the 1st qt.......
Pages: 1 2