Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 22 - Perry County Central 20
Hilbily Wrote:From the highlight reel i will never understand how they got so wide open in the endzone. I guess there is such a thing as fate. Good job both teams.

lol no i think its called lazy defense.
liveordie20 Wrote:lol no i think its called lazy defense.

There was notthing lazy about the defense. Hazard had 2 first down in the 2nd half it all comes down to one big play. In big games that is what happens most of the time. But WOW what a game.
kymom Wrote:There was notthing lazy about the defense. Hazard had 2 first down in the 2nd half it all comes down to one big play. In big games that is what happens most of the time. But WOW what a game.

well umm if you had read everything i was refering to the last play not the whole game.
UNBELIEVEABLE...Like someone said in an earlier post it, Amis should have never went out of bounds on 3rd down with a min. something to go to stop the clock.But how does someone get so wide open on the last play when you know they are gonna the ball to the end zone to win the game. Congrats to Hazard. PCC get your mindset for Whitley Co. your still 1-0 in district play!
I think the proper wording would be inatentive to the group of recievers with the game winning ball approaching them at a rainbow like decending angle. It must have forever hung in the air while the Bulldog licked his chops and wagged his stubby tail. He had it all planned out for the dance after the game his story will get bigger and bigger each time he tells it. What a way to take the glory from the field.
Perry Central gave the game away otherwise the score would of been 20 to 16 in favor of the commodores. Perry needs to concentrate of Whitley County next week so they can remain first in the district. If Perry Central plays like that every game they will be hard to beat. I also think they havent hit there peak yet neither and the best football will be played later on in the season.
king360 Wrote:but it was a great game and a much improved perry central team scared a good hazard team...i still think we should have come out on top because of the personal foul call but ya know i guess you win some and you lose some

If a flag late in the game cost a 5A school the game against a 1A school then I feel sorry for the 5A school, Hazard should not even compete with PCC, pitiful
thegr81 Wrote:If a flag late in the game cost a 5A school the game against a 1A school then I feel sorry for the 5A school, Hazard should not even compete with PCC, pitiful

I agree, but Hazard jus has 5A district 8 number I guess. Beating LCC, Clay, and PCC all last year by double digits so I guess Hazard is just that good.
hazard could easily compete in the 5A class..they have to be the most athletic 1A team in kentucky
I will tell you what is most shocking about both teams. Neither team has hit there peak yet.
good job hazard
The personal foul call was pretty bogus I thought. But it was a good throw by Olinger. My question is where was the defense. The catch was basically uncontested.