Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 22 - Perry County Central 20
Hazard with the hail mary game winner...
I bet there is a lot of fans that are in a conflicting mood in Hazard.....lol
Twitter: @tc_analytics

WOW!

Congrats Dawgs... cannot wait to watch sports overtime!
Wow...what a game! In an absolute barn-burner, Hazard came from behind to defeat a much improved Perry Central team 22-20 thanks to a 38 yard hail Mary from Tyler Olinger to Alex Hall with 3 seconds left on the clock! The pass was storybook perfect and the catch was, also! After a dismal second half, due to rain and a wet field, the Bulldogs showed what they are made of and came away with a sweet victory in the rivalry match of the year!

Best wishes to the Commodores for the rest of their season and congratulations to the Bulldogs...a team that never gave up!

Thanks for the memories, Bulldogs!!
Great win for Hazard !!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!
since when is it a personal foul when you hit a ref?....i did it 2 times last year in the same game and i never got called for it
but it was a great game and a much improved perry central team scared a good hazard team...i still think we should have come out on top because of the personal foul call but ya know i guess you win some and you lose some
Man that is a heart breaker
This looked like one heck of a finish on Sports OT
It was I am very disappointed they never showed Mikael Campbells Sack on Jordan Amis to give the ball back to the dawgs to set up the game winning drive.
WOW!!! What a game!!!! This game was great and the atmosphere was awesome. The Bulldog faithful never stopped yelling for their Dawgs the entire game. Fans got their money's worth in this one. Congrats to the Bulldogs and I must say good game to a much improved PCC team. The Dores played well and never gave up. This has to be the game of the week with the catch of the week!

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/038-1.jpg]
Absolute heart breaker for PCC's seniors, it was awful that either team had to lose tonight.
Amis running out of bounds on the last drive was a very dumb move, if he had kept the clock ticking i think it would have went 20-16 Perry. But learn from your mistakes.
Wow..what a game that this must have been. Wish someone would post a video of the final minute or so on here or youtube. Congrats Dawgs!
How in the world did 3 Hazard recievers get behind Perry Centrals secondary?It looked like any of the 3 could of made the catch!!!!!!!!!! Choke
touchdownkentucky Wrote:How in the lleh did 3 Hazard recievers get behind Perry Centrals secondary?It looked like any of the 3 could of made the catch!!!!!!!!!! Choke

Yes it was, Idk what brown called and what the players were doing but travis was the only defender in the end zone even trying to stop the play.....PITIFUL
liveordie20 Wrote:Yes it was, Idk what brown called and what the players were doing but travis was the only defender in the end zone even trying to stop the play.....PITIFUL

First i would like to say what a game. Now for the defender first rule you never let your man behind you an they did. Amis took a hit to his knee so he was not playing D.The coach told them what to play an what to look for.
Congrats Hazard
kymom Wrote:First i would like to say what a game. Now for the defender first rule you never let your man behind you an they did. Amis took a hit to his knee so he was not playing D.The coach told them what to play an what to look for.

Then they didnt listen or he called a stupid play. And even without Amis in the play, The other Amis, both Robinsons, Lowe and Ashworth all should have been back there....
Congrats Bulldogs!
liveordie20 Wrote:Then they didnt listen or he called a stupid play. And even without Amis in the play, The other Amis, both Robinsons, Lowe and Ashworth all should have been back there....

I am not going into name are who didnt do there job. But i will say that the coach had the rite play called.
kymom Wrote:I am not going into name are who didnt do there job. But i will say that the coach had the rite play called.

I just dont get it. Run the prevent, every one drop pack and smack the ball down.... How hard is that.... I mean seriously....
Heartbreaker for PCC, I was pulling for them to take the V
Great win dogs. Having two kids out that were olingers go to recievers and still pulling off the victory through the air is unbelieveable. Bad call Bert Brown! why not drop everyone but 3 WAY back! Why do you play 3 deep? Good win dogs!
Congrats Dogs
Congrats Dawgs
The best game in the rivalry. Perry beat Hazard in every since but the score. Heartbreaker for PCC. Hazard didn't quit. Hazard hasn't looked like the team they were last year any to me. Great ending to a great game. Congrats Hazard.
sounds like a great game.
I'd like to have seen this game. My eyes still hurt from watching what I saw last night. :p
From the highlight reel i will never understand how they got so wide open in the endzone. I guess there is such a thing as fate. Good job both teams.