Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
62.00%
Allen Central Rebels
38.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Paintsville - Sept. 19
A lot of people on here are really underestimating Allen Central. Paintsville will have the advantage due to home field, but to AC they could care less. IMO, it should be a battle of the offense's. I am going to go with the Rebels in a thriller of a high scoring game.

AC- 42
PHS- 35

Great luck to both teams!
I think the winner of this game will be whoever can get started early. If the Rebels can jump out to a lead I think they have enough strength up frunt to hold the paintsville. All they have to do is funnell everything inside to there big horses. I'm going out on a limb and picking Allen Central in this one. Go Rebels!
Paintsville rolls on past the rebels without any trouble. 50-14
Going with the Tigers on this one. I think the defense needs to do a good job of running down the Rebels 2 big backs and they should control this game. I think Paintsville will run them down early and take control of the game from the start. It's Paintsvilles first home game this season and I think they will come out fired up and ready to play. GO TIGERS!!
I'm going with the tigers in this one. Good luck to both teams.
Guess i'll be attending this game since Johnson Centrals game was cancelled. I'm going with paintsville in this one.
Paintsville better not come into this game just thinking its only Allen Central because if they do they will be walkin out with a L over them
Paintsville in yet another laugher.

Paintsville 56
AC-12
How many seniors did Paintsville lose last year?
Paintsville.
tigerfan13 Wrote:Going with the Tigers on this one. I think the defense needs to do a good job of running down the Rebels 2 big backs and they should control this game. I think Paintsville will run them down early and take control of the game from the start. It's Paintsvilles first home game this season and I think they will come out fired up and ready to play. GO TIGERS!!
Allen Central has 3 big backs! If you're going by physical size, then yes, 2 (Logan and Hunter Crowder). But they also have another back who has 300+ yards this season in Justin Jackson. They are very balanced running the ball, and what little time Josh Prater has played at QB, he has been effective. This game should be an entertaining one, that's for sure.
Allen Central finally plays a team that understands the game of football and gets brought back down to earth half way through the second quater when Paintsville opens the game wide open. Allen Central will come out of the gates hard due to their false confidence and play with Paintsville for a quater or so, but then the clock will strike midnight and Allen Central will realize who they are, Allen Central. No chance Allen Central comes to Paintsville and wins this game. It has never happened and its not going to this year. And if people are hoping that the Tigers are over looking this game, don't kid yourself, Paintsville knows what this game means, a home playoff game.